• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Pokémon General Daily Chit-Chat. Join in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I don't believe I know what Pokémon Symphony is, sadly. Could you explain what it is, if you're able?

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
    Years
  • Ahhhh, I wish I could go to one of those concerts! I listened to some of the previews, and it sounds amazing! I got goosebumps and teared up, just from these synthetic re-creations; imagine the real thing! I don't personally know anyone who attended it or even let on that they know about it. If one comes around the Denver area in the next couple of years, I'll have to try to get a ticket. Maybe I can finally meet other fans in real life. :D

I don't believe I know what Pokémon Symphony is, sadly. Could you explain what it is, if you're able?

Pokémon Symphonic Evolutions is an official live orchestra for Pokémon music! You can find some information on it here.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Yeah, to meet some people you could really nerd out about pokémon with irl... I have yet to do that, actually. Maybe that's why I play the games so little these days; I don't have anyone near me who does anymore, not even casually. Despite being on a pokémon forum every day :p

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    13729150455_7a0fce9bd1_z.jpg

What the hack Greninja Using ? Thats not Water Shuriken.
    Could it be ''Aqua Blade'' ???
    Why doesn't main game has it.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    A couple of my friends are into Pokémon, but they haven't played it in a very long time. I'm sure they don't follow the anime anymore, either. Sadly, I don't, either, but am planning to start watching again pretty soon.

One of them might get back into it in near future, hopefully, as Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are releasing. Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald were her most favorite Pokémon games, and I've heard her mention something about their remakes in the past. If she does get ORAS, then that would be great; I'd be talking to her about it all the time!

Ponyta

Diamond Hooves
    Years
  • My friends are all into pokemon, but X/Y took us all the longest to get through. I guess it was a bit more easy despite the travel time from town to town. It was really nice to have local friends to compete with along with online people

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    So, guys, I have a question for you all. Most of us do eat animal meat, but if we were even some chance to consume actual Pokémon, would we? Why or why not?

Years
  • So, guys, I have a question for you all. Most of us do eat animal meat, but if we were even some chance to consume actual Pokémon, would we? Why or why not?

Why would I consume something that is very useful and could stay with me for the rest of my life?

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Same could be applied for a lot of animals, though. If we put aside that, would we still do it?

Years
  • That's a tricky question and vegans are going to hate me. If I eat meat on a daily baisis and let's say those animals which provide me that meat are replaced by their respective Pokemon, that won't change, I would eat them, yeah. :)

Years
  • If there were Pokemon that were specifically raised for their meat, I'd probably have no problem with eating them. I'm not going to get into the whole ethics argument about eating meat, but if Grumpig bacon or Miltank burgers were the norm and readily available, if I'm not eating them, someone else definitely will.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Would we have to assume that Pokemon replaces all normal animals? Various pieces of canon show real-life animals in the Pokemon world too, after all.

Although given the technology Pokemon has, they probably could have developed artificially made meat anyway. Everyone wins! :V

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
    Years
  • Although given the technology Pokemon has, they probably could have developed artificially made meat anyway. Everyone wins! :V

I+love+how+in+Destiny+Deoxys+when+the+deoxys+are+_e0e3a6b5a6984b6ec6c7a4c738563ce5.png

It wouldn't surprise me if LaRousse City's hot dogs were artificial. How else are they going to keep them wrapped up in a dispenser and ready to eat for a long time? :P

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Does Greninja lose the ability to use ''Frubble'' after evolving ???
    According to Bulbapedia , Greninja has single large white bubbles on its legs and arms.
    So can't it use ''Frubble'' from there ???

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Unfortunately, Greninja doesn't evolve. :( If you're talking about its pre-evolution, Frogadier, then it doesn't seem to have any ability known as Frubble. Its only two abilities are Protean and Torrent, and it loses none when evolving.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back