• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Pokémon General Daily Chit-Chat. Join in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
  • All this talk of the cards we got and the movies we saw makes me want to rewind time so badly. I'd do anything to go back to the day I first saw the first Pokemon movie...

zane203

Zetsumei barer
    Years
  • Does anyone have the pokemon with their human counterpart rar?

Hey guys, during my transition between new hard drives, I lost my package of pictures of pokemon with humans dressed or looking like their pokemon.

I was planning on doing small animations with the idea, and even small manga strips based on them.

Does anyone have that collection?

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    All this talk of the cards we got and the movies we saw makes me want to rewind time so badly. I'd do anything to go back to the day I first saw the first Pokemon movie...
    So true! Except for the movie part since I want to rewind to that part when I first watched Pokemon. I remember being amazed, but that's pretty much it. ;;

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • I remeber watching the first movie and hoping that Ash would just stay turned to stone forever. Yes, i hated him even back then.

Show me a Pokemon movie without Ash and maybe, just maybe, I might consider actually watching it.

Palladium

2012 FTW!
    Years
  • I agree with you elite, to be honest, I've never really cared for the anime,nor for its character so missing out on "the best cinematic experience" didn't really hurt me so much.

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
  • Sorry guiz but I'm on the whole "dun liek the anime movies" train. I have sincerely tried to watch the anime several times so I can genuinely say that I don't like it through no fault of my own. xD

Also the cards to me are just way too complicated. I LOVE looking at the cards but . . . all the buying and trading and finding people to play with (the hardest part lololol) and keeping track and building decks and blah blah blah ugh x.x

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Oh boohoo anime haters. Or should I say Ash haters. Or maybe Piakchu haters. Can't tell.

Ciax

Ledian Used Starlight!
    Years
  • I don't think the movies are in releases in cinemas here in Australia so the only way to see the movies is through rental stores. But I don't watch the anime much anyway. I like it but it's not really broadcast here either. Australia misses out on alot of the Pokemon anime things. The B/W Best Wishes series hasn't even started here yet.

Palladium

2012 FTW!
    Years
  • Well, about BW in Australia, iirc Hikari used to watch it on CN
    But I don't think the movies air here in Brazil either via movie cinema

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    Here in Finland there are all Pokémon episodes and movies dubbed for Finland but cinemas wont show any Pokémon movies. Only one Finnish channel have all dubbed episodes and movies but how you can get them? You can't get them. I just want to download them from their servers. :S

Years
  • I don't think the movies are in releases in cinemas here in Australia so the only way to see the movies is through rental stores. But I don't watch the anime much anyway. I like it but it's not really broadcast here either. Australia misses out on alot of the Pokemon anime things. The B/W Best Wishes series hasn't even started here yet.

Well Ciax, Pokemon: Black & White airs Saturday mornings at 6.30 on Ten.

Ciax

Ledian Used Starlight!
    Years
  • Really O_O
    I never knew, I have watched a few episodes online but it runs my download down fast. Where is it up to?

Years
  • Those episodes are cut down though. One of the ones I watched had the last minute and a bit cut off the show. I knew this because I had seen the full American version before. The music didn't match up.

Yeah, I watch the episodes online now cos Ten puts it on way too early.

That's why I watch the US versions online because they don't get cut out. Cartoon Network has a great feed too.

I did watch several BW episodes online once they aired in America but I also catch up on DP episodes while I'm there.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I can't bring myself to hate Ash. He's too entrenched in my childhood. I know he should have become a better Pokemon trainer by now, since he's been at it since 1998, but even still... love guys, love.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I can't bring myself to hate Ash. He's too entrenched in my childhood. I know he should have become a better Pokemon trainer by now, since he's been at it since 1998, but even still... love guys, love.

Yeah pretty much this. He's a terrible trainer, but he's my terrible trainer. I have a connection to him. I DONATED MY TEARS TO UN-STONE HIM

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back