• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Pokémon General Daily Chit-Chat. Join in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeffy

g'day
Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    So, let's go with a less controversial topic,shall we?
    Crazy Physics
    As shown the Pokemon universe have some crazy physics, what's your ppinion on it?
    Seeing as they already have Pokemon that could control time and space, it is very possible for the Pokemon world to have different laws of Physics. If I were to say that they shouldn't do that, then that's like telling someone not to breath. It's a fantasy world for crying out loud.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I must admit, I'm tempted to troll a little bit and bring up Ash and Pikachu every three minutes like a goddamn egg timer :P

I won't though. Except for this post.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    I'm tired of the Ash and Pikachu topic now. ISN'T THERE ANYTHING ELSE BESIDES THEM ABOUT POKEMON?!

There are 649 species, after all...

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    And Volcarona is by far the best of them all.

Years
  • How about the many mysteries of Pokemon?

Does Diglett have feet? What's with Girafarig's tail?? And for that matter, is Cloyster some jewelry syndicate? Arbok's patterns and Spinda's spots? Also, I wonder what if three Magnemites just so happen to not have the...connection to evolve? xD

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Ehh, I don't like that discussion. It leads to creepypastas, which leads into improper discussion, which leads to off-topic posts, then flame wars, etc.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    I can't quite imagine how some of those questions lead to creepypastas. I thought creepypastas were quite popular? xD
    Popular, yes. But they also lead to wrong conclusions, which is why I personally don't like them; especially ones about Pokemon.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • I don't touch those type of mysteries with a ten foot pole. I'm more interested in the mysteries surrounding trainers, like, for example, are Champion Alder and Cipher Admin Dakim the same person, siblings, or what? They look so much alike, lol

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    I don't touch those type of mysteries with a ten foot pole. I'm more interested in the mysteries surrounding trainers, like, for example, are Champion Alder and Cipher Admin Dakim the same person, siblings, or what? They look so much alike, lol
    They do look a bit alike, but I'm quite sure they're not related to each other.

Palladium

2012 FTW!
    Years
  • I don't touch those type of mysteries with a ten foot pole. I'm more interested in the mysteries surrounding trainers, like, for example, are Champion Alder and Cipher Admin Dakim the same person, siblings, or what? They look so much alike, lol

Well, it don't necessarily means that they are related
    Like Berta and Agatha (although a relationship (sisterhood) is heavily hinted)

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
    I think theories like that are always interesting, but remember a bit of resemblance is inevitable and I somehow doubt it was intentional. In fact, I don't even remember Cipher Admin Dakim to be honest with you.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    Yeah. Champion Alder and Cipher Admin Dakim looks like a same person. :D Pokémon have a lot of mysteries and it's part of the Pokémon.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    I agree that Oshawott is cute. There are a lot of cute Pokemon out there, don't cha' think?

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    I agree that Oshawott is cute. There are a lot of cute Pokemon out there, don't cha' think?

True. Like Pachirisu, Turtwig, Mudkip, Sandshrew, Shinx, Buneary. There are lots of cute Pokémon!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I was playing Ranger yesterday and got two Charmander and my boyfriend won't let me get rid of them because he thinks they're too cute. xD

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    I was playing Ranger yesterday and got two Charmander and my boyfriend won't let me get rid of them because he thinks they're too cute. xD

Your boyfriend is right. Charmander are cute. :) Don't you think so?

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • So... how about that Ash and Pikachu, huh? What a team! (OK I'll seriously stop now lol)

Toujours, why would you get rid of a Charmander?! I don't understand!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back