• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Pokémon General DCC

Years
  • Mega Goodra would be kinda funny, since Goodra is that happy looking Dragon-type that is enveloped in slime and I don't really know how they'd expand from that :P But Mega Ninetales? If they made that i'm sure they'd give it a second type like Psychic or Ghost since that goes along well with its description.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • So it becomes Ditto? XD

I'd love to see a Mega Ninetales. The sotry that could be created for it in-game could be amazing. Film-worthy in my opinion :)

Nymphadora

Gift of the Nymphs
    Years
  • I couldn't imagine a huge puddle pokemon to tote around...I'd be afraid it was too liquidly and spill out of the pokeball(; ̄Д ̄)

Years
  • This is a scary thought...kind of like when I was young, I'd think that you'd have to refill water pokemon ' s pokeballs with water each time you called them out

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Mega Goodra would be kinda funny, since Goodra is that happy looking Dragon-type that is enveloped in slime and I don't really know how they'd expand from that :P But Mega Ninetales? If they made that i'm sure they'd give it a second type like Psychic or Ghost since that goes along well with its description.

May be , Mega Goodra can become a Serpentine Dragon that look more Celestial then Slimy.
    I wish Goodra could fly .
    Anyway , I Kind a want a Female Rival with Dragonite after knowing Ash will get a Goodra.
    After all , Dragonite & Goodra make a good Couple and rival--
    Spoiler:

Except, Iris is one with Dragonite ! I really want someone else . Like a Cute Tsundere Girl with Red Ponytail.

Years
  • I didn't think Goodra fit the mold of pseudo-legendary, and it's still my least favorite of all of them but it came to grow on me after a while. But its move selections don't have too many options going for it (not even Dragon Claw, which kinda stinks, makes you wish it had the proper moves for a Curse set).

Years
  • I've got to be honest- it took me close to a year to realize Goodra was a pseudo-legendary Pokemon, since it's appearance doesn't seem to match the others in that group. I'm not saying that's a bad thing, but it seems a bit hard to be intimidated by an overly-affectionate, brightly colored dragon.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • At a first glance I would never class Goodra as a pseudo-legendary, it just doesn't have the fierce appearance in comparison to the others. Just compare the likes of Metagross to Goodra...

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Pokémon General DCC

Goodra. It's the Kalos Psuedo-Legendary Dragon (like Dragonite, Salamence, etc etc). I personally adore Goodra but that might be because I love it'sevolution line, design, and I never really care too much about the actual statistical or status side of things. But if I did I will admit that it's my favorite Psuedo-Dragon.

Which is hilariously the opposite of what virtually everyone on this page said, hahah.

Years
  • I never hated Goodra per se, I even think it's a funny kind of goofy when I really look at it. It's definitely usable, since its Special Defense is on par with certain legendaries, even if its attacking stats aren't quite as strong. But i'd still rather take the others over it.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • Dragonair is IMHO the only really beautiful pseudolegendary per sé… to me. All of the other ones are, right, kind of menacing. Dragonite is silly though, a lot like Goodra.

I think Dragonair would honestly be the only Pokémon I'd happily not think twice about handing an everstone. It's that majestic and powerful and pretty all at the same time – a lot like Milotic but with Dragon instead of Water, eh?

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    It creates a bit of diversity in the pseudo's if not every one just looks really cool, but if some look goofy and/or cute too. I love Goodra's design. He just looks so silly and fun, I really adore it.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
  • The Dragonair - Dragonite evolution doesn't make sense, but I like both. Dragonite might look soft but it doesn't when it's battling, it actually looks pretty fierce.

Dragonite > Goodra because as least it's not slimy and it looks like something that could hurt you.

Back