• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Genesis Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I LOVE this hack...only when i went from beta 2 to beta 3 i lost my save :(

SO now that I had to start over...How do you find CUT? and even if i found it, I couldnt use it due to the fact when i open up my TM case, its all jibberish and when i click on a TM my game freezes :(:(

Thanks for any help and i hope its not a dumb question!!

Thrace

@tion
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2016
    I LOVE this hack...only when i went from beta 2 to beta 3 i lost my save :(

SO now that I had to start over...How do you find CUT? and even if i found it, I couldnt use it due to the fact when i open up my TM case, its all jibberish and when i click on a TM my game freezes :(:(

Thanks for any help and i hope its not a dumb question!!
    You can find it in Pelchoir Path, its just below Latim City.

Years
    Ok, I found it right after i posted that :/ but thanks for replying so quickly!
    BUT I still cant use TMs at all...is this a reoccurring issue? or is it just me?
    check out this screen shot
    img156.imageshack.us/img156/6906/genesisbeta3xi6.png
    (sorry i would post it in this message, but I havent posted enough on the site to have that privilege)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2009
    So i am playing the latest patch the fixed 3 version but when I get to Mt.perin and cut the tree i cant get into the entrance, its blocked? What do i do? Great hack btw!

everglow89

Veteran Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2010
    Just wondering.

Could you possibly tell me if my machoke could evolve without trading.. I just don't wanna raise it if it can't evolve.

And thanks, this hack is refreshing.

Thrace

@tion
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2016
    Could you possibly tell me if my machoke could evolve without trading.. I just don't wanna raise it if it can't evolve.

And thanks, this hack is refreshing.
    It evolves at level 50. There are no Pokemon that evolve by trading in Genesis.

everglow89

Veteran Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2010
    It evolves at level 50. There are no Pokemon that evolve by trading in Genesis.

Well, that's good to know... Only... I JUST accidently reset my game about 30 seconds ago...

Frustrated, but I'm gonna go back at it in a little while. I should save both ways.

ryanycg

I have a kakuna staring at me
    Years
    hey when i reach inside the Palerose Research Lab,talk to the person at the counter,my father then bring me to a room
    guarded by a police but when i reach the doorstep i went into my father so what should i do

chris burton

Super Nerd
    Years
    Bike Voucher?

Hi, sorry if this has been addressed already, I've searched, can't find an answer anywhere.

Love the hack so far but encountered a glitch/bug/problem.

I recieved the bike voucher, and when I traveled back to the previous city and attempted to use it in the bike shop, the shop owner responds as if I haven't got the voucher at all?

I'm playing the latest Beta '3' I think.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2010
    I'm just a little confused as well. I found a few little glitches in the ice cave when you break through an ice block and land inside the wall.

Also, when I get to Palerose, and that girl asks me to get Oak, she disappears once you come back out. (I didn't find oak either so I'm assuming that's probably the end for now?)

And one more, I tried exploring the catacombs but that appeared to be a dead end once you get to the ladder.

Pop_Goes_The_Weavile

Please be nice it's my 1st day
    Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2013
    Where's Feebas?

Hey there, everyone. I have some lil questions:

Where can I catch Feebas?
    Also, where do i get Surf?
    Thanks

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    my game freezes when I try to pick my pokemon in my rival's house. It does this with all three!! What should I do?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back