• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Genesis

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
Awesome script, Malin, and awesome ASM, Colcolstyles.

However I spotted a grammar error.
Your dad said "Ok, its time I told you everything."
It should be "Ok, it's time I told you everything."
And even better, Ok should be spelled OK. :D

The move tutors look promising and so does the new grass animation.

Years
  • Seen May 31, 2016
I beat the Granite City Gym Leader but I cant get to the beach and get Surf so I am stuck... Any ideas what to do? (this is in fixed beta 3) Is that the newest version or is beta 4 out yet?

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2010
You need to download LIPS from Whack a Hack! (Search it on Google)

Then get a clean fire-red rom. Click your LIPS, Select Apply a Patch then look for the .IPS file for Pokemon Genesis then click the Clean Fire-red Rom.

Open the Fire-Red rom then you got it!, Have fun playing Pokemon Genesis! : D

Years
  • Seen Mar 9, 2011
I can still hear the soud of starting battle, but there's black screen and I can't do nothing (even pressing every funcion key ain't doing anything)

Mine goes like this too, is there already a fix for this problem? I tried several times but it crashes again and again >.<"

jemon

Eevee's Plaything
Years
I downloaded this, playing, its really good! I'm up to the first gym, got to train my Pokemon, but this seems to be a really good hack. ^^

The Oran Berry tree near the first city is going to be a big help! :D

xJordan360

plurfection.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 2, 2014
I beat the Granite City Gym Leader but I cant get to the beach and get Surf so I am stuck... Any ideas what to do? (this is in fixed beta 3) Is that the newest version or is beta 4 out yet?

Go to the tall building, the science center next to the dept. store. There's a storyline event you have to do before you can go south.

Ketchumall

Soul Trainer
Years
Oh ya, gotta love this webpage I have so many great games by people like you to try and have fun with my grades are dropping!!!!! lol just kidding, to me dropping means I missed an assignment last week T_T now all I have is a 101%. . . Yes I have a life. :P

Years
  • Seen Jun 1, 2010
I'm kinda new to all this but is this game like the full game or only until like 4th gym badge or something because I've played other hacks and it's not like a full game.

Also is there like a list of hacks that is the full game and like not in beta, like a full release?

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
I'm kinda new to all this but is this game like the full game or only until like 4th gym badge or something because I've played other hacks and it's not like a full game.

Also is there like a list of hacks that is the full game and like not in beta, like a full release?

Most hacks are not complete. There are a few, but those are generally old. Most hacks we have now are simply just betas.

Genesis is the same; it is not yet complete.

Years
  • Seen Jun 1, 2010
Most hacks are not complete. There are a few, but those are generally old. Most hacks we have now are simply just betas.

Genesis is the same; it is not yet complete.

Ok thank you for clearing that up, and is there like a list of complete hacks by any chance?

Years
  • Seen Jun 23, 2013
Hello, this is my first post here, but i'm willing to help.

I found out by myself, that deleting the event won't fix the problem of the black screen freezing problem, cause that "Route" got a Map Script, which means, each time you get into that Map, you will be forced to battle your Rival.

To fix that using Advance Map
1. Open [From INI/ROUTE 4/ROUTE 4 (3.22)]
2. Click at the Header tab
3. At Map Script > Script Type, change it to 00 No Scripts

Now this is a 100% sure that this one will work. :)

LassLaura

Pikachu Ga Gotoku
Years
Hello, this is my first post here, but i'm willing to help.

I found out by myself, that deleting the event won't fix the problem of the black screen freezing problem, cause that "Route" got a Map Script, which means, each time you get into that Map, you will be forced to battle your Rival.

To fix that using Advance Map
1. Open [From INI/ROUTE 4/ROUTE 4 (3.22)]
2. Click at the Header tab
3. At Map Script > Script Type, change it to 00 No Scripts

Now this is a 100% sure that this one will work. :)

Or you can just hold down the emulator's speed up key for about 10 seconds after starting the battle, that works too :P

Back