• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Genesis

Years
  • Age 73
  • Seen Oct 24, 2023
Hi there! Guys, is there any Water Stone that's hidden or obtainable before getting to the Stone Seller? Please let me know!

I'll also try to reply some questions even if I'm a bit late to the party:

My riolu is lvl 45 and still hasn't evolved lol. What's going on?

It evolves when it's happy (220 friendship or more). There's a happiness rater in Granite City that gives TM21/27 depending on how happy/unhappy your Pokémon is so maybe that can help too

Hello, is there guide of the Pokemon Locations in this game?, I am planning to use Ralts and evolve it to a Gallade for my team

There's no document for this game as far as I'm aware but Ralts is in Ra Ziel Lake, so good luck! Kirlia will evolve into Gallade if it has more Attack than Defense, so Proteins can help if the Defense is higher

I'd also like to ask another thing: I noticed there are only like 30 TMs available in this game, at least I haven't been able to find other like TM04 (Calm Mind), TM14 (Blizzard), TM29 (Psychic) or TM 38 (Fire Blast). Does anyone know where they are? I have more interest in finding TM14 (Blizzard) out of all of them

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Dec 11, 2022
Does anyone know where elekid and sodowodo appear? Also electabuzz evolve by level, thunderstone or something else?

Last edited:
Years
Been looking at all the hacks I played about ten years ago, and it's a shame that some of them never got finished. I remember liking this one because I found a legendary in the wild.

Back