• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Giratina and the Sky Warrior Airings

Vernikova

Banned
Years
  • So, it's finally been announced that it will play Feb. 13 @ 7 PM on Cartoon Network. An encore will be shown Feb. 15 on The Flicks on Cartoon Network.

On Feb. 16 beginning at 6 AM they will run a Pokémon Diamond and Pearl: BD marathon on Presidents Day on Cartoon Network. Enjoy.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Sammy You are a life Saver! :D

Although I am not impressed and would not be even with a reson why Cartoon Network bothered to air on a FRIDAY THE 13TH

And yes, I'm gonna call you Sammy from now on because that "S." is too mysterious.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • If you wanted to know, at 6 AM it'll be "Hot Springing A Leak!" to "Doc Brock" at 9:30 PM. Oh, and the Riolu special is still in PUSA's order.

Sammy doesn't sound too cool.

More info on movies:
    Movie 1: Feb.9 10 AM
    Movie 2: Feb.10 10 AM
    Jirachi Movie: Feb. 11 10 AM
    Movie 8: Feb. 12 10 AM

Last edited:

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Oh yay! I want to know what they'll have as the ending theme

In the UK, CN had Pokemon movie marathons for the weekend for a few weeks a few months ago, it was crazy XD They shown the first lot on Saturday, the last on Sunday and just looped it around for a few weekends

Shirayuki Mizore

Pokemon Raptor is STILL going?
    Years
  • THERE'S GONNA BE ANOTHER LONG MARATHON LIKE THERE WAS ON LABOR DAY?!!? YAY.
    Another reason to watch Pokemon for 9 hours straight. No lies :3

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    AWESOME A MARATHON WILL BE TOTALLY AWESOME!!!
    and after this 11th movie airs on cartoon network in the USA when do u think it will air on youtube??? ( cause I think I want to watch it there too...)

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
  • Woot!! This is gonna be fun. I think it's somewhat appropriate they're airing the Reganade Pokemon on Friday the 13th. :bandit:

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    A marathon too? Seriously? *does happy dance*

It's pretty cute that they made the movie air on the 13th... Then again, that's also the day I have a large Social Studies test. :pink_blankstare:

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    A marathon too? Seriously? *does happy dance*

It's pretty cute that they made the movie air on the 13th... Then again, that's also the day I have a large Social Studies test. :pink_blankstare:

good luck on ur test!!! as for me, I wanted to know after the movie airs on cartoon network how long after do u think it will be put on youtube???

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    You also don't live in the US? Around about the same time it takes for someone to put up an episode. Well, for the first parts, anyway. But then again, it could be much quicker since it's a movie more people will want to watch and people will be racing to download it so they can upload it first to YouTube haha. Well, depending on the quality, it would take roughly 45 mins per part if it's 10 mins long. I'm not sure though, it's probably longer.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    No I do live in the USA, but I watch all my episodes and movies on Youtube, because my direct TV isn't working...:(
    BTW thanks for the info!!!

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • I already saw the movie, but I watch it again out of boredom. I will DEFINITELY catch the first two movies and Jirachi (I've never seen it from start to finish).

Snipe Fire

TheFlamer
    Years
  • So, it's finally been announced that it will play Feb. 13 @ 7 PM on Cartoon Network. An encore will be shown Feb. 15 on The Flicks on Cartoon Network.

On Feb. 16 beginning at 6 AM they will run a Pokémon Diamond and Pearl: BD marathon on Presidents Day on Cartoon Network. Enjoy.

Thanks so much!! I was waiting for an official announcement. Going to be a nasty showdown with giratina.

Years
  • Oh, my, Arceus, I totally can't wait! That cuts my countdown down to 6 days now, and that's awesome, though why they decided to air it on Friday the 13th, I have no idea. The power'll probably go out or something...oops, did I just jinx it?

It's going to be epic, I think. I'm obsessed with Zero already, and I haven't even hear his English dub voice yet! Here's hoping they don't screw it up...

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I know I am totally psyched to see this movie...its been out in japan for so long, it's about time it hit the USA...yesss..

The Ebon Blade

The Fuzz...
    Years
  • I know I am totally psyched to see this movie...its been out in japan for so long, it's about time it hit the USA...yesss..

im lookin forward to comparin the subbed version to the dubbed version. I know theres gonna be a few things cut out (or atleast dubbed over) that they would NEVER put int eh english dub.

CHG-Swampert

Do not make Wigglytuff Laugh
    Years
  • Friday the 13th? Thats ominous -.-. That also means that im going to have to make the 3:00 showing for "Friday the 13th" instead of later on. meh. I heard it's going to be good though, they're going to have <insert spoilers here ftw> and all that stuff ;)

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    im lookin forward to comparin the subbed version to the dubbed version. I know theres gonna be a few things cut out (or atleast dubbed over) that they would NEVER put int eh english dub.

what do u think they will be???

The Ebon Blade

The Fuzz...
    Years
  • what do u think they will be???

Well for one thing (at least in the version I watched) Hikari swore at Ash when she kicked him.

Another thing is that Shaymin is constantly in Hikari's arms and rubbing against her chest through out the movie and Shaymin makes a very small, but very noticeable sexual joke.

Edit: For some reason I put "not" in front of "very noticeable"

Last edited:
    Back