• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Giveaway (HeartGold)

Years
    --------------------------------------------------

I've already deleted all the data. All my good Pokémon found great homes.
    This thread can be closed if a moderator sees fit.
    Thanks to everyone, TheGr8, Rionix, Palkiacatcher! You all helped me out a ton. I really appreciate it.

--------------------------------------------------

I have decided to restart my game in HeartGold. I don't have anyone with whom I can trade in order to preserve my Pokémon, so I figured I would just give them away (trade for unimportant Pokémon).

However, I only have the Japanese version of HeartGold. I can nickname them for you into English, but the OT name will still be in Japanese.

I have Typhlosion (59), Snorlax (50), Red Gyarados (49), Espeon (35), Ho-Oh (50), Entei (41), and a lot of low-leveled Abras. Those are my, I guess, best Pokémon available. I may have others one might need to complete their Pokédex.

Update: Negotiations are being made for purple names, but aren't final.

I have the stone required for the Latios event, and have even encountered Latios, but I haven't caught him yet. If you want him, I can work on catching him, too.

Updates
    Latios was caught and is reserved for TheGr8.
    Snorlax has been traded.
    The Red Gyarados has been traded.
    Latios has been traded.
    Typhlosion has been traded.

So, if anyone's interested, just saying! It would be nice, though, if someone found this useful, to maybe send me something on my White version. I would really love a Mew or a Celebi, but I don't know if that's asking for too much... I'd also really love a Houndour/Houndoom or a Gastly/Haunter/Gengar for my White version. If no one offers to return the favour, I'll just give them away anyway.

I'm afraid to sound greedy, so don't read this wrongly!

If no one cares, I'll just delete everything.

(I feel sort of timid when it comes to offering up for trades because I've not got the latest and hottest, but I guess they're not the most useless to some people.)

My friend code for HeartGold on this file only is 3954-7643-4173.

Last edited:

Guitarfan101

Trader and cloner
    Years
    Hey do you have any of the heart gold exclusives? looking to help fill up my ss dex. :)
    Thanks Chris

Hey do you have any of the heart gold exclusives? looking to help fill up my ss dex. :)
    Thanks Chris

Last edited:

Rionix

My girlfriend is a crazy fox
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2011
    Is the snorlax untouched? If it is, I would like to trade for it. Well, look in my thread if you like event pokemons. I have lots :)

Years
    Is the snorlax untouched? If it is, I would like to trade for it. Well, look in my thread if you like event pokemons. I have lots :)

I've used the Snorlax in battle a couple times, but other than that, I've hardly even touched it, haha. Would love to trade for a Darkrai, Mew, or Arceus! <3

By the way, when I was lurking the forum, I mentioned your avatar to a friend of mine I was talking to on Skype. It's cute!

Last edited:

Rionix

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2011
    Okay... about the low-level abras, if you have abras with syncronize abilities and with a nature of adamant+modest then I will trade you the event darkrai, mew and arceus (pick the specific mew, darkrai and arceus you want in my thread) for your snorlax+abra (sync/adamant)+abra (sync/modest)

EDIT - forgot to include my FC, wait a moment...

Years
    Okay... about the low-level abras, if you have abras with syncronize abilities and with a nature of adamant+modest then I will trade you the event darkrai, mew and arceus (pick the specific mew, darkrai and arceus you want in my thread) for your snorlax+abra (sync/adamant)+abra (sync/modest)

I have two Abras with Synchronize and their natures are rash and calm.

Rionix

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2011
    I have two Abras with Synchronize and their natures are rash and calm.

hmm.. okay just trade with the snorlax. pick one (darkrai, arceus or mew) then pick the specific event pokemon.

Years

hmm.. okay just trade with the snorlax. pick one (darkrai, arceus or mew) then pick the specific event pokemon.

[Michina]ARCEUS Lv. 100 | ID 11059 | Quirky | Nov. 5, 2009

Is this one alright? o-o

[ALAMOS]DARKRAI Lv. 50 | ID 07038 | Timid | Aug. 15, 2008

I can't seem to make up my mind. Either one of these would work for me.

Years
    I'm looking to just give away what I already have. I don't need any good Pokémon on the game, since I'm going to be deleting all the data.

Oh, well can you be kinda and catch me a Japanese pikachu modest. I have the ability sync that you can use. Pretty please. Oh and I want a male.

Rionix

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2011
    [Michina]ARCEUS Lv. 100 | ID 11059 | Quirky | Nov. 5, 2009

Is this one alright? o-o

[ALAMOS]DARKRAI Lv. 50 | ID 07038 | Timid | Aug. 15, 2008

I can't seem to make up my mind. Either one of these would work for me.

Oh sorry... I'm kinda watching RNG methods for Gen III pokemon games.. anyways add my Platinum FC and PM/VM me your FC in Gen IV.

I'm gonna be trading with you the Darkrai

EDIT - i see you posted your FC let me add you and lets meet inside the wifi club

Back