• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Giveaway (HeartGold)

Years
    You should send me your Heart gold Japanese version ^_^ JK
    Do you have like your suicune, raikou, kyogre. rayqua za in your Japanese HG?
    Want to trade with me for a gamestop Celebi?

I don't have any of those legendaries, sorry! :O And, I'd trade my Japanese version for an English version, but it was expensive, so I'd probably only trade it in person... lol. I mean, I speak Japanese, but I prefer the English because of trading reasons.

Hey ill adopt your entei if no one claims it before you start your game :)
    Chris

You might have to duke it out with Larq, lol.

:) I'll go with the Entei, please.
    As for the Houndoom, I've actually just got a handful of Houndours about at the moment, pretty low level. My plan is to level up one for you; pretty easy, really. I believe I have a female at level 53 that I can easily evolve into Houndoom.

I'll message you with my 4th Gen code as soon as I dig it out; my White code is in my sig.

Thanks a ton. <3

I'm restarting my game in a half hour—midnight CST.

PM me if you want to trade before then. Anyone PM me! I want a Houndour/-doom. =~) But will give the Entei to whoever contacts me.

TheGr8

lovely pair<3
    Years
    Wyatt, good luck my friend. It was a pleasure trading with you, and making a new friend on PC as well. Good luck on your restart, you don't have any Jap dittos do you?

Years
    Wyatt, good luck my friend. It was a pleasure trading with you, and making a new friend on PC as well. Good luck on your restart, you don't have any Jap dittos do you?

Aw, thanks a lot! :) I don't, but I wonder if I can try to catch one. Doesn't having a foreign ditto to breed your Pokémon with increase the chances of the baby being a shiny? That would be a good seller! >:]

Back