• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: GlitterGold

How do you think the game is moving along?

• Excellent!

Votes: 79 56.8%
  • Great!

Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Good.

Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Not so well...

Votes: 7 5.0%
  • Not too great...

Votes: 7 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ash_ketchum5

Future Pokemon Pearl Owner
    Years
    if there was a way to convert .exe files into .gba then i could of transfered it to my gba cartridge to test [mainly so i could be in the credits as a game tester (^_^) ].

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2011
    If it can be done I would play nonstop and people would be at my feet begging me to get it for them

P.S. how do you adjust the size of the demo

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2011
    You know if you finish your game you could send it to Gamefreak and they would probably make the game even better and hopely use your game to produce a remake

Last edited:

Tyler

PHP Scripter
    Years
    sena82 said:
    You know if you finish your game you could send it to Gamefreak and they would probably make the game even better and hopely use your game to produce a remake
    Dude you would get sued for useing there graphics without permission so they wouldnt allow it.

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
    And that's why I won't try that. ^_^

Anyway, I've a question for those that can help: I'm working on the Ice Path events, and, if anyone knows how, can I make those boulders in there be over the holes and then make them appear on the lower floor?

.:Sam:.

The road goes ever on and on!
    Years
    The Game Looks Amazing, but I can't play it, I start it up and It says: The File Poke-Modern cannot be open

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
    For those of you who have problems with that "poke-modern" file, I've uploaded it for you to add to the game's System folder.

Poké-modern

No new updates, btw. And here's the list of the game's contributors.

GlitterGold List Of Helpers/Contributors
    tiger778
    djvolcom
    Waudby

And if you've helped out, contributed something, or saw something in the game that is yours, please let me know. I'm going to add this list to the first post as well.

Years
    Thanks Lance, I appreciate it...only prob is Winamp or media ca't play mids so they don't work in game :( Other then that its good

Sory for double posting,

Here is the sudowoodo charset (Needs converting)

Pokémon: GlitterGold

Credit goes to extradudue :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

dude256

Pixel Artist/Programmer
    Years
    Looking good GymLeaderLance99, your maps are setup pretty well. I like the way they're designed, simple, but varied. Keep up the good work.

Years
    Hey! I noticed the demo I downloaded wasn't the latest realese so I went to dwnld the latest one but the file is unavble on the site its uploaded to...so can someone send me the latest realese of it.
    Please

Shining Salamence

Master of all things cool
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    hey kyogre1, the game isnt finished yet, he can send you the DEMO.

Btw, gymleaderlance99, when are we going to see some new screens of the game?

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
    As soon as I map all of Blackthorn, events and all, I'll put up screens.

As for the demo, hang on while I search the thread for the latest.

EDIT: Okay, here it is! ^_^

Newer Demo Release

Just make sure that before you play, you put the "Start Hero" thing in the Intro map.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back