• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: GlitterGold

How do you think the game is moving along?

• Excellent!

Votes: 79 56.8%
  • Great!

Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Good.

Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Not so well...

Votes: 7 5.0%
  • Not too great...

Votes: 7 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2010
    Incase you needed that fr/lg intro here it is in avi format i think i saw a script somewhere to put avis into your game.

Last edited:

WHALESDUDE

I am me.
    Years
    Wow... this game I can already tell is going to be a heck of a lot batter than mine :/

ah well, it looks great! Can't wait to see more!

Polaris said:
    Here, you can use the ones I made if you like:

Gold's appearance is based on the character from Pokespecial manga, so he's abit different than the one from the G/S/C games.

O_O!! I need these really bad! They dont show up anymore! Could you re host them or something? Thanks a bunch :/

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
    Ssjsaiyan said:
    Incase you needed that fr/lg intro here it is in avi format i think i saw a script somewhere to put avis into your game.
    Thanks, but you wouldn't know how to edit the pictures of Gold/Silver/Crystal's intro, would you?

Thanks for all your comments, everyone! ^_^ Now as for updates, I'll start putting in the trainers of Blackthorn Gym (they won't battle until the CBS is up) and I'm going back to some maps to edit/add some events.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2010
    Your welcome and i'll try to find out

edit: ok i have found out how to change the videos into still images but the thing is that there are 2909 individual pics and to edit that many would take a long time. But you can still use the original video

Last edited:

.:Sam:.

The road goes ever on and on!
    Years
    It might just be my pc but whenever you enter mr.pokemon's house on the latest demo the game will freeze

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 29, 2009
    Yeah, same on mine. When i tried to fix it i bugged it up even more.....oops...

kyogre1

Sweet, I'm in!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2007
    I don't get how to continue!!! When you get to cianwood and try to enter the house next to suicune, it freezes! When i get to the dogs, there is no figure and I get blocked by uscine....

Years
    Another thing lance on Cianwood city Suicine dosn't run away when you see him and the guy whos hunting suicine event don't erase he will keep comin when you go nere the dog

Years
    Cool! That was my favorite bit of the game!

Hey I was making Random gold locations on rm2k3...For practice mapping, and They turned out pretty good, So if you struggle anywhere. contact me via forums/pm/msn and I could make the map of the area your struggling on...Thats if you want :)

^^^One random area I made for practice

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2006
    Most impressive Goldclone I've ever seen. There are lots of problems with going through doors and crashing, but that might just be a side effect of my strange PC setup.

WHALESDUDE

I am me.
    Years
    Maybe, what systeam are you all who are having poblems using?

Oh and I really think that this is an awesome game. Really nice spritage, and events are sweet. But what I'm wondering is, whats with the suicune who just sits there... is that supposed to go away?

Maybe its just some little thing to fix. Oh well, keep up the good work!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back