• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: GlitterGold

How do you think the game is moving along?

• Excellent!

Votes: 79 56.8%
  • Great!

Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Good.

Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Not so well...

Votes: 7 5.0%
  • Not too great...

Votes: 7 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
    Thanks for all the comments, everyone!

Update
    Well, I decided to reorder Route 34 a bit, so I moved the Day-Care a bit. So now it has an open field behind it, and you go in through the front of the building. I'll put up a few screens later.

And as for those errors, I have to look back at the coding, etc. to see what the problem is.

ShadowKP1

Noob Rom hacker
    Years
    Nice game you've got here GymLeaderLance99, oh and when you're done with the next demo a good site to host it on is savefile or filefront.

freundmon

View,Take notice,Take in,wait
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2007
    I Can't Open It

Ok i have Winrar and rpg maker 2003 i extract it and try 2 run the exacutable file, am i doing it wrong?
    sorry :(

fightingdreamer

What a drag.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2009
    dudes it starts on lake of rage right and i know we are supposed to change the starting position but how do i gent in to the game editor like in rmxp i cant do it in rm2k3 can some one help me

THANX IN ADVANCE.

.:Sam:.

The road goes ever on and on!
    Years
    Lance feel free to call me an idiot but I just noticed I posted the wrong sudowoodo charset XD
    it still needs converting into rpg2k3 but here it is (It also has Lugia and Ho-Oh with it)!
    Credit goes to [_DarkDragon_] and I think he can convert it so try PM him:

Pokémon: GlitterGold

btw what town/city/cave are you up to a the moment?

.:Sam:.

The road goes ever on and on!
    Years
    Neither of them do...but you could just do it without them...

I also have Miltank charsets but again their xp do you still want them?

fightingdreamer

What a drag.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2009
    no i mean i dont know how to edit it on rm2k/3 like i used to know how to do on rmxp (before my free trial ran out) that is my question so how do iedit it on rm2k/3

WHALESDUDE

I am me.
    Years
    Wow! You're making the daycare center! Thats really cool. As for the sprites, I can help if you'd like. I've got a few charsets of pokemon.

freundmon

View,Take notice,Take in,wait
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2007
    How do i open it on rm2k/3 ? i can find the glitter gold file but it wont open anything in it. When i run the application i get a black screen

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back