• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: GlitterGold

How do you think the game is moving along?

• Excellent!

Votes: 79 56.8%
  • Great!

Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Good.

Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Not so well...

Votes: 7 5.0%
  • Not too great...

Votes: 7 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Hey the last post before today was on the 23rd of october dosnt that mean the thread hasnt been posted in over a month meaning you cant post in it?

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
    ^Of course you are. ^_^ And so are the others I said would be beta testers.

In a minor update, I've mapped all the way to Champion Lance's room, but Lance's took the most time to map, since I had to revamp a bunch of tiles from GSC. Just the Hall of Fame room left to map...

Years
    ^Well, the next demo I've been planning to release would go up to the end of the Pokémon League challenge. So, that may be released in the coming weeks, or, at the rate I've been workin' on it so far, by January of '07. lol I doubt it'll be that long of a wait, but only time will tell...

And thanks, but I already have the beta-testers I'll need. :)

Man.... try reading between the lines... I said I would like to be a glitch finder-er, not a beta tester, beta testing is boring, finding glitches is fun! But if you consider that beta testing, then nevermind. (Note-Glitch finders find glitches when the beta is out, not before hand.)

Years
    I have an idea. You know how there are 2 different types of bikes? Have 2 different types of rods. What I mean by this is have a rod that lures in more rare Pokémon, but has less of a chance of hooking one; and have a rod has less of a chance to lure in rare Pokémon, but more of a chance of hooking one.

Anyway, GlitterGold is looking awesome. Keep up the great work!

Years
    Oh okay, umm, an Idea could be a tournament!! Like, in Kanto, maybe replace the trainer building with Hiro and the three starter pokemon. and, an elimination tournament with random trainers/pokemon/messages, and prizes at the end, depending on what level you went in with, lets say you go in with pokemon lv.40 or under, you get a lapras doll, or something, and if you go in with high level pokemon, you can get a prized pokemon. xD Just an idea.

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
    Hmm...Well, I'm not so sure about that idea in Kanto. I might consider something like that for Johto's Sevii Islands. Which reminds me...

Update
    Well, aside from the CBS needin' to be put in, and having to do something about the Hall of Fame entries, I've finished the mapping and events involved in the Indigo Plateau. Everything up to the end of the Hall of Fame room is done, and I've also reworked the credits a bit. Also, I've added a subsection to Goldenrod City, dubbed the Goldenrod City Docks, which will have the Move Relearner seen in Pokémon Stadium 2 (though I believe it was the same as the same Move Tutor seen in RSE/FRLG), a Move Tutor Shop, where you'll be able to buy moves to be taught to your Pokémon (similar to the Tutors in Emerald's Battle Frontier), but only 3 Pokémon per move, so it'll have to be used wisely; and the ferry that will take you to the Johto Sevii Islands after beating the Mahogany Gym or beating Team Rocket in the Radio Tower (not sure which scenario I'll use...). In addition, I decided to go with Don Patch's idea, so there will also be a fisher there to give you a Hyper Rod (which will give you more chances of attracting a rare Pokémon, but less chances of actually reelin' it in. What's more is, you'll only be able to use that rod in the Johto Sevii Islands. I think I may have Hoenn's fishable Pokémon there.

I also have to see about a friend of mine helpin' me out with the Pokémon Storage system and the CBS and stuff...

Well, that's your update. I'm GLL99, reminding you to watch Yu-Gi-Oh! GX (if you watch the dub) tonight at 7:30. lol I sounded like Bob Barker for a sec. ^_^

Last edited:
    Years
    Yu-gi-oh doesnt suck, just the anime, (in my opinion) anyway, you have made lots of ideal improvements it sounds like, and this game sounds like it will be really awesome, I hope you dont abandon this project like some other peole, *points to random person* anyway, good ideas, and good luck!

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    hye, GLL99, i like the fact someone is making an updated version of gold. IMO G/S/C was the best set of games > ever. adn reading the enw update.. i like... but out of curiosity.. in the Johto Sevii islands... is it gunn a be like the one in FR/LG? So you can find hoenn/kanto pknm in there? Also, i was thinkin, in the seveii ilands, you could make a new set of gym leaders with international pokemon?? And they're levels would be slightly higher than the E4's? so for Ie. The first gym there could be lighting, and the guy has.. oh lets say 5 Pokemon. 1st- Lv.55 Magneton, 2nd- Lv.54 Lanturn, 3rd- Lv.56 Manectric, 4th- Lv.58 Ampharos, 5th- Lv.60 Raichu?? Just a thought=P oh and btw, i'ved been monitering thsi thread for a while.. i just procrastinated psoting here, but i rele like how the agme looks so far!! And btw... when ur like.. finished (whenevr that is!) what happens? Like how will the rest of us play??

~Red

Meh. Hate me if you will.
    Years
    Great work!

Killer swift he probably will post it as an attatchment or put it on rapidshare!

Great work gym leader lance! Did my sliding ice script work?

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
    ^Heh, like a charm. ^_^

@Killer Swift: Well, at the moment, I've been planning to have Hoenn Pokémon there, since Kanto would give you, well, the Kanto Pokémon. :D And I might consider having a League over there.

Ullion

Years
    Cool.. ok.. i jus didn't know how it would work.. but i rele can't wait 2 play it... also.. ho mahn i fogot what i was gunn say.. i ahd another idea.. sorry... but i ahd it b4 when i posted last time.. but i ahve rele bad memory (stupid memory lapses) XD

~Red

Meh. Hate me if you will.
    Years
    An idea

Why don't you have a safari zone over there!?! Seeing as in pokemon gold the Fuschia one is locked...

You could also have a one time Munchlax egg. (An old man might give it to you)

Ullion

Years
    i ahve another idea... hehe *srry for all the suggestions >.>*, what if you make more different types of pokeballs? Like, make one thats specially amde for water pokes for Ex. Aqua Ball. And for Fire types> Pyro Ball... etc..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back