• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: GlitterGold

How do you think the game is moving along?

• Excellent!

Votes: 79 56.8%
  • Great!

Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Good.

Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Not so well...

Votes: 7 5.0%
  • Not too great...

Votes: 7 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2022
    Rapidshare.de never works for my computer, and it's an all round unreliable host... do you think you could upload it somewhere else? I'd really like to have a go at this.

Master Exploder

AGHHHHHHHH
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2011
    Yeah, i never seem to find wild pokemon in the grass. have you not made that yet?
    EDIT: I dunno if it is rude to ask, but please, please, could I use your battle system? I'll give credit!

Last edited:

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
  • ^Well, I, uh, don't have a battle system in the game yet. Those maps you see are the ones I'm testing out. And I haven't put in wild pok?mon yet. With any luck, the Indigo demo will have all of these things and more.

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
  • Can you guys give me a screenshot of the problem? I don't get it; when I test play it, I don't get a problem... Anyway, no updates as of yet, but I have an off-topic question: What title would you give a fan-fic that was a cross between Yu-Gi-Oh! and Pok?mon?

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
  • Not bad. In other news, some people are experiencing technical difficulties when entering Prof. Elm's lab, mostly centered around a "Planet 1" file. So I've uploaded said file so they can play the game.

Er, I would've done it if I had that file. Does anyone have it?

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
  • Here are some new screenshots of Rt.42, Mt. Mortar, and Mahogany Town. I haven't finished all the events for Mahogany, so I just focused more on the signs.
    Pokémon: GlitterGold

Screen 1 & 6 is of Rt. 42. Screens 2-5 are of Mt. Mortar. The last two are of Mahogany Town. Comments welcome! :)

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
  • Thanks, Datriot. I'm using [DarkDragon](sp?)'s recolored tiles.
    @mattgcn: It was orange because of the Day/Night system. I'm going to fix the tint so it's a bit darker like it is in Crystal.

BTW, have you guys realized that most things so far in my game have been based more on Crystal than on G/S? That's because I'm using my Crystal ROM to help me out w/ the game.

EDIT: ^I intend to finish this when I'm actually, well, finished with the game. I want to put in the Sevii Islands along with Kanto, and I'm also going to put a past-Kanto area that'll be unlocked after the Elite 4 and that'll be the "Time Capsule"

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back