• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: GlitterGold

How do you think the game is moving along?

• Excellent!

Votes: 79 56.8%
  • Great!

Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Good.

Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Not so well...

Votes: 7 5.0%
  • Not too great...

Votes: 7 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Boy~

Bom Chika Wah Wah
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen May 26, 2007
    Hey, i am new around here. How and where do you download the following items:
    ( no avhackforms allowed )

RPG Maker
    Gold Starter editor

thank you!!!

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2015
    Looks fantastico so far. I don't see any major flaws, even to say no minor flaws.

Could I be a beta tester?

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
  • All right, everyone. I've made progress in the Underground Warehouse, as the Team Rocket and Director events are completed. But now I need a bit of charset help. Does anyone have or is willing to make a Machoke charset?

EgiFuX

Deoxys Master
    Years
  • hi GymLeaderLance99
    i really like your hack
    i always wanted to see crystal on lg/fr graphics
    can i ask you a favor:
    all the slots for lithunia are busy, i cant download it
    could you please upload it somewhere else

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 27, 2014
    EgiFuX said:
    hi GymLeaderLance99
    i really like your hack
    i always wanted to see crystal on lg/fr graphics
    can i ask you a favor:
    all the slots for lithunia are busy, i cant download it
    could you please upload it somewhere else
    Dude its not a hack. This is a game being made with a Rpg Maker 2003 a game making program.

nicoleb

Whannell's hot.
    Years
  • It's games such as these that really amaze and inspire me. Like many people, I've always wanted to play a remake of the classic GSC series. (The Pokemon Company were idiots not to have made it themselves. They would have made millions.) All over the place, I've seen half-assed attempts at remaking GSC, none of which have ever gotten anywhere. This game, however, really seems to be getting somewhere.

The night and day graphics (thank you, The Pokemon Company for taking those out in RS, it was a wonderful discission *snort*) are simply amazing. Hell, I can't even keep track of how many different times there are. Morning, Day, Sunset, Night, Dusk... Seriously, I have no idea. From what I could tell, there were five different shades. (Maybe my eyes are screwy. XD)

So, anyways, I have some questions about the game.

1) Just how many times of day graphics are there? And what does each represent?
    2) Will you be adding the Kanto region into this game?
    3) Will you be adding any extra features that did not appear in GSC?
    4) I noticed the picture at the start. With Gold's Mom and her friend. The friend's only there in Crystal. Are you putting all of the Crystal functions in, too?

But, yeah, awesome game. I'll be, like, the fourth person in line most eager to play it. =P

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
  • Heh, thanks for your comments, nicoleb. To answer your questions:

1) In the coding, there's Dawn, Day, Dusk, and Night. The tint changes
    according to the switch that's on.
    2) Yes, just like the original, the Kanto region will be in the game.
    3) As a matter of fact, yes. If you've noticed in the last few Goldenrod
    screens, there's an officer guarding something. Of course, I still haven't
    decided when it will be unlocked.
    4) Since I'm using my Crystal ROM to guide me as I make the game, I figured
    I'd might as well include its features.

A little off-topic, but are you a Cardcaptors fan?

And, in other news, the whole "Team Rocket invades Goldenrod" events are completed (granted, the CBS still needs to be put in), so I've started the events for Route 44 and will try to get them all in during my Spring Break (which, for me, starts on Wednesday.).

nicoleb

Whannell's hot.
    Years
  • GymLeaderLance99 said:
    Heh, thanks for your comments, nicoleb. To answer your questions:

1) In the coding, there's Dawn, Day, Dusk, and Night. The tint changes
    according to the switch that's on.
    2) Yes, just like the original, the Kanto region will be in the game.
    3) As a matter of fact, yes. If you've noticed in the last few Goldenrod
    screens, there's an officer guarding something. Of course, I still haven't
    decided when it will be unlocked.
    4) Since I'm using my Crystal ROM to guide me as I make the game, I figured
    I'd might as well include its features.

A little off-topic, but are you a Cardcaptors fan?

And, in other news, the whole "Team Rocket invades Goldenrod" events are completed (granted, the CBS still needs to be put in), so I've started the events for Route 44 and will try to get them all in during my Spring Break (which, for me, starts on Wednesday.).
    Awesome! I really am looking forward to this game. For some reason, I found it hard to play Gold and Silver once Crystal was released. Same for Ruby and Sapphire. Once Emerald was out, I just couldn't return to the slightly out-of-date games. XD So I'm really relived that you're remaking Crystal, as well.

The extra feature will be cool, too. It's always nice to see something new in a game. (The Team Rocket invades Goldenrod events must have been really hard to program. What with all the people moving around and such. I love that part of the game.) Be sure to add more screenshots when you can. Those graphics are so... Graphical. XD Seriously, I could stare at them for... Minutes!

Now to answer your question (XD); I don't really like Cardcaptors. All the cuts and censoring started to irritate me after a while. I prefer the Japanese version, Card Captor Sakura. ^_^

But, anyways, can't wait for the game. It's great to see a GSC remake finally getting somewhere. (I'm serious. They're must be, like, 10 uncompleted GSC remake projects. >>)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back