• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Glowing Silver

Do you like the Idea of going to Hoenn instead of Kanto?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    Right now I'm focusing on one hack and making progress.

Yeah, DP Master 92 is taking over and he'll post a new thread when he's ready.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Uhhh......DP Master 92 is gonna take over,
    Ohwell, good to hear that its not dead,
    Hope he posts the thread soon.

El Diabeetus

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    Not Sure, but right now I'm working on ONE and Only one it's going pretty well, I hope it gets to Pkmncommunity soon.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    I think the reason is Cartman can't do all of these hacks at the same time, and so, he searched and found someone who'll take over Glowing Silver, which is DP Master 92.., so he could concentrate on one hack only.

I think that is it...

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    I guess we just have to wait until he decides to post it around here.

I cannot wait! :D

El Diabeetus

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    Is there a specific reason why DP Master is taking over? I'm just curious, so, what hack are you working on now?
    Okay, DP Master 92 go a hold of the hack since he was willing to take over and he was the First and Only Person to Pm me about it.

I think the reason is Cartman can't do all of these hacks at the same time, and so, he searched and found someone who'll take over Glowing Silver, which is DP Master 92.., so he could concentrate on one hack only.

I think that is it...
    That and DP Master 92 was willing to take over and he was the First and Only Person to Pm me about it.

And my 2nd question, what's the hack he's working on?

The new hack I'm working on is... A new Pokémon South Park Hack, It's called Pokémon South Park Rise of a Legend! It has a new story and will have new scripts I have already mapped GoldLight Town (The Starting Town), Route 660 (First Route), SilverShade City (First City used to be Viridian City), and Route 661 (Second Route), Also I will be making some jokes but I will make fun of things like people who hate GSC hacks because of the Graphics, Mainly CoolBoyMan will be doing that within the game since he allowed me to reference himself an Prism, Also the Badges and Elite Four are a sidequest now etc. The usual, New Region, New Trainers etc. You can check out the hack at other forums I've posted it at.

Off Topic: I'm watching the German Version of the Dragonball GT Opening Dan Dan Kokoro Hirateku on YouTube, It sounds funny to me.

cpsp

Hack Lover
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2015
    unlucky that your not finishing the hack, but it's still alive.
    o yeah and good luck on your new hack (try not to bail on It please?)

El Diabeetus

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    I don't plan on quitting it, No Glitches, Everything's going well, Every Time I have ran into a Glitch I was able to fix it.

Anyways, this should be closed soon.

El Diabeetus

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    I know I have been focusing on only One Hack.

Apple Inc.

This Changes Everything. Again
    Years
  • I don't plan on quitting it, No Glitches, Everything's going well, Every Time I have ran into a Glitch I was able to fix it.

Anyways, this should be closed soon.

Did you PM Scizz or Semele (preferably Scizz) yet. Scizz is more reliable than Semele (no offense to anybody)

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Off topic: Scizz was banned!?! How come..?

Back on topic: Well, good luck, Cartman, to everything you desire to do. ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back