• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Glowing Silver

Do you like the Idea of going to Hoenn instead of Kanto?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 10, 2020
You can credit Zel for that. He's the one who's great Gold hack inspires others to try the same.

Yes, even I considered it, but I realized very soon that I'd need to get a lot more practice in before I did anything like that.

Yep, Zel's Shiny Gold did Inspire me to do a GSC remake well until I found out that there are too many of them.

Off topic: Scizz was banned!?! How come..?

Back on topic: Well, good luck, Cartman, to everything you desire to do. ;)

Not many people know why Not even some of the Mods don't even know I couldn't tell you there

Well I PM'ed Semele I asked him to close the thread so yeah thats it.

pkmnmaster69

When will this day end?
Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2020
well i hope that DP master 92 does a better job cartman and i hope he doesnt give up well good luck on your next hack cartman

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I know my buddy and I know he won't give up, unless another virus will go crazy again. ^^

El Diabeetus

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 10, 2020
DP Master showed me a preview (Maps) what he has done and It's Amazing I think you guys will like the New Glowing Silver.

Lover's Kite

[b]the age of empathy[/b]
Years
DP Master showed me a preview (Maps) what he has done and It's Amazing I think you guys will like the New Glowing Silver.

Yes, Glowing Silver will be reborned into a nice and amazing hack, new palettes, tiles, slight story changes , new areas, plus more.

I have decided to post the new Glowing Silver thread soon, probably between November 4, 2007 and November 9, 2007.

Also it is confirmed by me that a beta will be released before 2008, so look out for that ;).

Geeked

Pokemon Crimson Version
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 9, 2012
Good luck dp master and cartman i cant wait for southpark that should be awesome

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
It's already November 17 and still it's not up... But, oh well...

I wish you for the best, anyways... -_-

Lover's Kite

Years
i like gold and silver remakes but there is to much of them
and going to hohen whats up with that
Well, Hoenn was originally Cartman's Idea, so I can't help you out there.

It's already November 17 and still it's not up... But, oh well...

I wish you for the best, anyways... -_-
Yeah, sorry Jagold, I had Mid-term Exams all week, but now that is is thanksgiving break the new thread will be up soon.

Sorry for all the Delays.

- DP Master 92

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Thy reason is valid, therefore, no need to ask for forgiveness, DP master, ;)

Anywho, I wish you for the best, friend, and I wish you good luck on everything you desire to do! :)

... As always, DJG

El Diabeetus

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 10, 2020
If you count, I can only count 3 G/S/C remakes. So stop offending them like that. And going to Hoenn... is there a problem? It's just adding some originality to a game, that's all!

Ah, so you had some exams and all, well, good luck!

Exactly Esmas is right, I mean come on every other Remake you've gone to Kanto even though Zel has that covered. Yeah, just give DP Master some time.

Lover's Kite

Years
Good News!

I am going to post the new Glowing Silver Thread Tommorow!

So look out for that ;)

- DP Master 92

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back