• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon GS Chronicles - [Build 2.7.1 05/25/2023 - Version 2.7.2 Coming late April 2024]

Do you agree the project to be rebooted using the Skeli's Complete Fire Red Upgrade?

• Yes. Do it!

Votes: 49 76.6%
  • Nah. Don't waste your time on this

Votes: 15 23.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2022
    1.Does anyone​ know​ how​ ​to defossilize aerodactyl​ (in​ ruin​ of​ alph​ cabin can​ revive​ all​ of fossil​ except this​ one)
    2.im have​ lost my​ old​ amber​ after​ get​ aerodactyl​ite stone.​

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2022
    Post game I can't rematch with Clair's gym leader her not in there(I finished league and beat rest of gym leader rematch)
    Ps.my game version is b2.6 21-06-16

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2024
    Game over now! Why Clair doesn't in gym? I've done radio tower event, but now I stuck here!

Edit: I'm wrong! Just need return to Goldenrod City and go to radio tower 2F, an awkward conversation will trigger. Then fly back to Blackthorn City, a dancer will talk with you. Now Clair is in gym now!

My current progress is on Victory Road, and I've returned to Goldenrod City... oops! Team rocket took over here again! But why this music continuous playing outside Goldenrod City!? So now route 48 & victory road keeps playing this song, how annoying!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2022
    I beat the elite four but when I went to go talk to the professors my game broke the npc's wouldn't work and I could walk out of bounds, but for some reason I could still access the menu and still use any item in my bag. I saved when I started walking down the hallway and now I cant go back and I really don't want to restart because it took me over 12 hours to get to where I am. does anyone have a solution to this problem?

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2022
    hey besties.

question: is there a way to randomize this without randomized abilities & moveset(s)? I'd really like to play randomized without the added chaos of everything being randomized ya know?

Years
  • okay, so this is probably really late to report since the development ended and stuff, and i'm also too lazy to find if anyone else has documented this, but after doing the first gym and going through the ruins of alph, i got this strange item that has a lot of ???'s as the name and has 512 unities on my bag. and it crashed the game when i select it, which sucks, because i cant get to any of the itens under it. i'm going to try and just plow everything up to the first gym so i can see what item exactly gave me that status, since it was before the miracle seed you get and the thunder stone on the beginning of the route to the ruins. thx.

6-7 months later, so apologies for replying this too late, but which device (phone or PC) and which emulator (depends) were you playing this?

I played this last year with my Windows computer and very old VBA and worked almost flawlessly, but when I tried replaying it this year (around two months ago to be exact) on my MacBook and mGBA, I encountered this exact same issue you wrote above, and that stopped me from playing this hack. Bugsy tried to give an Unown Report to you at Ruins of Alph, that may be the cause.

The development of the new version has been in progress for several months; I suggest waiting for the new patch that (hopefully) fixes all bugs and adds the Kanto region.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2023
    Hi there! I am currently playing gs chronicles and I want Larvitar to be the final member of my team but I don't know where to find it. Does anybody know???
    Thanks

Years
  • new build coming soon?? so seuss didnt cancel this project for good?!?!

THATS GREAT NEWS!!!!! this is, to me, the best johto remake so far and I was really sad when I got the news on dec 24th 2021... but you know, sometimes, we are just needing a little break from work (even if romhacking is not a paid job lol). take all the time you need, dr seuss!! im just glad youre back to business :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2023
    sorry i dont understand is this game finished? i see theres a new update coming soon and poll uptop about porting it to a different base/upgrade but im not sure if right now the current "build" is done

NotDWaddler

You're goin' straight to Gensokyo, Jimbo.
    Years
  • Additionally, that shift happened a while ago. Last year or even before I think. Its prooooobably about as done as its gonna be, with Johto at least complete.

Back