• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Hawthorn Version

Do you like the current region map for the Oku region?

• Total voters

Vednix

:D
Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2010
    Hm. I had been looking for a tiny little RPG some is making to help out with. you need help with anything?

Years
  • I have high hopes for this game.
    You want to attract more people?
    Show off, show your maps, show your skills and what you can do.
    A well respected game, has a well respected creator.
    Get what im sayin?

Misty4Life

~Paired with a bribed shipper~
    Years
  • If you still need suggestions on which legendarys to use or on town names, I could give it a shot. (I've always wanted to name a Pokemon town. :P)

Misty4Life

Years
  • Okay, here it goes.

Town Names:

Turquoise Town (I thought that since there's Lavender Town, Violet City, and Mahogony Town, there should be a Turqoise Town.)
    Narcylium City (I thought it sounded pretty.)
    Aquadilya City

(I just thought of these, so I hope they're not too bad.)

For Legendarys, I suggest you create the region first, then figure out what legendaries would fit best there. Hope that I helped at all. :)

Jirachification

Head of Wish Maker Productions
    Years
  • Thanks for your ideas! :) I'm thinking Turquoise Town will be the first city after Longleaf Town and Narcylium City and Aquadilya City will be bigger cities later on. Aquadilya City would make a good port city. ;) As for the legendaries, I have the region made already, I'm just not sure what's going where yet.

Misty4Life

Years
  • Cool! I love this game already. Now I have to decide which support banner to choose. Hmm. Anyway, I really hope this works out for you! :pink_nod:

Misty4Life

Years
  • I just thought of something. Do you need any gym leader/elite four ideas? Because I have a couple, if you want to hear them. I'll give you my favorite idea right now and you can decide whether to take it or leave it. My ideas are at your disposal. I completely understand if you just want to think them up yourself.

Gym Leader Type: Dark
    Appearance: Female, Wavy, long dark brown hair with brownish green eyes (hazel)
    Name: Doesn't matter, although I prefer either Josie or Kate
    Example Pokemon: Weavile, Houndour, Umbreon(The Pokemon I'd love her to use), Murcrow

I've always thought dark hair and hazel eyes made a nice combo.

Vednix

:D
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2010
    Kaboom. I'm here again XD. So, Perhaps I could make a few maps for ya?

Of course, If you let me, i;ll need a general outline of the map and the tileset your using.

Misty4Life

Years
  • I know I might have given enough suggestions already, but I feel like I should say just two more. These could be either Gym leaders or part of the Elite Four.

Pokemon Type: Electric
    Gym Leader's Name: Doesn't matter, but I was thinking Ava or Evelyn
    Appearance: Female, Golden yellow hair with green eyes
    Example Pokemon: Magneton, Raichu, Manectric, Electabuzz, Flaafy
    (There's never been a female electric Gym leader or Elite Four member.)

Pokemon Type: Ice
    Gym Leader's Name: Doesn't matter, I can't really think of a good name for him
    Appearance: Male, Royal blue hair with silver or light blue eyes
    Example Pokemon: Snorunt, Jynx, Dewgong, Mamoswine, Walrein, Weavile

Jirachification

Head of Wish Maker Productions
    Years
  • The more ideas the better! I like the idea of having an electric type trainer in the elite four, so i might do that. And the ice one will go good as a gym leader. I'm not too good at sprite making but i can try! thanks for your ideas! ;)

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2021
    no. I'm asking, since its rather large will it function properly in the starter kit.

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2021
    well not sure if too big like wide and too short. anywho the measurements are wrong It seems.

Back