• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Heart & Soul; the OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Silva and White, you both caught it.

Sorry I've been quite inactive over the passed two weeks, school and finals and whatnot have been taking my time. But school's over! ;D

I figured that was probably the case--I'm probably gonna be pretty inactive over the next couple of days because finals are this week for me. Thanks for responding! :)

silvanarrow

A figment of your imagination
    Years
    It's a bit quiet in the RP now...

Sorry, I've been meaning to write a post, but summer research has been keeping me pretty busy. I'll try to get something up today or tomorrow, this weekend by the latest.

EDIT: So...I posted a couple of days ago, and I think KillehKiwi is the only other one that's posted after me. It's getting pretty quiet...

Last edited:

silvanarrow

Years
    I really hope not. I'm still willing to keep going with it. I have some ideas for another post, but I was hoping to give some other people a chance to catch up, since it's basically been me, you, and Killehkiwi doing most of the posting lately. I just haven't had time to write another post because of my summer job.

Sola84

I'm just a ray of sunshine
    Years
    I'm still around, was waiting to see what Umbreongirl put, but she's seem to have disappeared without a post here.

White lancer: Do you want our chars to meet up at the poke centre or at all? Was going to post that because it's so overcrowded that either people have to bunk together with strangers or there's no rooms left and Karl will have to camp outside the town, but if you still want to rp with me we could have them bunk together.

I really don't fancy roleplaying with myself or else I'd have written a fanfiction instead ;)

silvanarrow

Years
    I wonder if OmegaSaikon has given this up :(

I wonder if he would assent to one of us helping mod this RP. I'm pretty much always around these days, and I certainly wouldn't mind helping out if it meant we could keep this thing going.

Years
    Sola84: Having the two of our characters bunk together would be a great way to get the two of them to meet. Go ahead and put something like that in your next post. ^_^

I hope Omega hasn't given this up, but I haven't seen him around and I'd imagine school is already out for him, so I think it's very likely. I suppose we could carry on without him if someone else would like to mod the RP...although hopefully whoever it is is able to get ahold of him so they can get the info for the gym leaders etc.

Sola84

I'm just a ray of sunshine
    Years
    White lancer; Have posted, I'm sure that the topic of bunking will come up. :)

I hope he hasn't either.

silvanarrow

Years
    Well, I just posted to try and help revive this RP. I think it would be cool to see your two characters bunk together, Sola84 and white lancer, especially since their personalities seem to be quite different.

Peace out ^_^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back