• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gold hack: "Pokémon Ice" 2004 GBC Hack of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2010
    nice! great job!

how much % is the game done, just out of question? i'm not trying to rush you, just the game looks so sweet already i'm just wondering how much is finished of it so far... ;)

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    ahem budgie_boy that isn't the right place for that please make you own thread and post that stuff in there

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2010
    mm yes i agree that was quite rude... this is a well-respected hack so don't ask about others inside the same thread... and don't double post.

anyways back on topic. is there any way to make it look like it's snowing in the game? or is that just the gba games? just wondering

Absolkid

The best Absol Trainer!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 2, 2005
    I've also made a game up called ice, but this one sounds much more interesting than my one.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    Well, thankie sweeties! ^0^ Anyway I'll post some new screens when something its me. XD Also sweeties, if ya want to see the screens, remember just click on the link on sig. ^.^;

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2005
    Hey hey, I've been keeping tabs on this hack forever but finally took the initiative to sign up. Just want to say it looks really great and I'm looking forward to it more than most hacks out there, so I hope you will continue working on it cause trust me, people will appreciate it! Good luck ;)

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
    Years
    You know what You are right..I know this Thread from its very roots when Jeremy was still a n00b asking for a Starter Changer!!*sighs and Dreams of the good old days*
    This was started on Nov23 and that was the day i found PC...Though I didnt sign up until January!

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    Actually I needed a Pok?mon Changer since I didn't know script editing back then. ^.^; I wasn't a n00b sweetie, I knew how to use a hex editor. :P

*Remebers when CC was a n00b.* XD
    Okie enough with the word n00b, it's too mean.

Anway back on topic... Umm... New screenies soon. XD

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
    Years
    PIKA2 said:
    Actually I needed a Pok?mon Changer since I didn't know script editing back then. ^.^; I wasn't a n00b sweetie, I knew how to use a hex editor. :P

*Remebers when CC was a n00b.* XD
    Okie enough with the word n00b, it's too mean.

Hmm...Everyone was a n00b.XD!

And you've been promising new screenies for a long tome.What about a beta!
    Come on all ye Ice fans.Start throwing tomatoes & rotten eggs on Jeremy!

___

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2004
    wooo a sexy hack with lots of snow, i love it and cant wait to play this hack...

your my idol pika

from
    the dude with no name

smithy.boy

Hack and PKMN egg farmer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2022
    i dont think a beta is appropriate for winning. Some people just like screenies and the effort of course.
    As Pika has put alot of effort

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back