• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gold hack: "Pokémon Ice" 2004 GBC Hack of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keat9113

Silent Oldfag
    Years
    PIKA2 said:
    Time for a update! w00t! Finnally! Since the holidays are coming, time for an update! w00t!

People I have overhaul the ORGINAL ideas. So pay attention!

Hack of Gold

What's new:
    New trainers
    New countries
    New team: Team Tunrda
    New storyline
    New events
    New tilesets
    New towns
    New ect.

The whole game is gona be COMPLETELY redone. And gona be harder. ^0^

I'll post new screens, (maybe make another thread since this one is OVER crowed with spam. XD).

There's gona be new twists, suprises, challenges, but ya still gotta catch'em all! ~.^

"Pokémon Ice" 2004 GBC Hack of the Year

Here's my CHEAP titlescreen. XD Soon will be replaced with Articuno and some ice crystals. :P

Meet Prof. Pine!

Look at this sweetie...Wait it'sa me! ^0^

Note to self, make house cooler. XD

I get this alot. XD

It's time to duel...Errr...Battle!!!

w00t! It's so cold! w00t!

w00t! A ice blue Pok?dex! Matching my ice blue Pok?Gear! Makes a great gift. XD

Look! It's one of my new trainers!

Like I said, don't fight this ghetto AZN boi! XD

Hey, where's the Crystal Onix?

Well sweeties, thankie! Please reply, I put alot of effort into this hack, and since school is evil. I might release it, because the holidays are almost here. ~.^

You try em... copy the spanish, ISN'T TURNDA IS TUNDRA

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    O.o What are you talking about sweetie? O.o
    Well sweeties, after weeks of messing with other games, RPG maker, and ect, I'm working on Ice again. ^.^; I'm gona post some screens when I get some of the trainers in. ^.^;

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    Lucky you, you get to work on Ice, well good luck. Btw, do you have any screens I can see?

FaerieEsqueThing

FINLAND!
    Years
    Oh Jeremy, this is such a great hack. You've worked hard to make it, Im so proud. When do you think you'll finish it? Do you ahve any updates?

EDIT: Next time don't spam or dont post, *edits your whole posts*

Last edited by a moderator:

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    Well I totally forgot about this!!
    The hack of the year were supposed to be stickied.

//thread stickied//
    Time: 4 Months Starting January 1st.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Man I looked at your screens and there amazing keep up the good work

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2022
    Eh...I'f I'm not wrong, there was a beta around 2yrs ago, which was far from completion...right? well this hack looks great, it's the GBC hack i like most actually...Well just keep up the great work!

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2010
    Mechajoseph said:
    Jeremy,We realy want,strike that,NEED A demo! Your good hacking has caused a need among us for a demo! :P Anyway,not to rush ya,but please we need a demo!

it came out around 1 year ago and was far from completion, but that was when the game was just getting started. demos have been mentioned after that, but none have come out due to various issues. honestly, i think that demos ruin the surprise of things and if released prematurely then are pointless... i'll wait as long as i have to for the whole shmeer :D

this game looks more amazing everyday

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2010
    hey PIKA2 how is the hack going? it's been a while since your last post, and i'm just wondering how the progress is going (percentage-wise)

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    Sweeties, I haven't hacked much in awhile since I've been busy with school, and my pair ~.^ I'm sick today aswell. T-T Anyway, I might do something cheap and post a screenie. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back