• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gold hack: "Pokémon Ice" 2004 GBC Hack of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

cramhains

Glitch Tester
Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2009
    Next time, e-mail yourself the game if it's under 10MB or E-mail someone the game.

That game looks good

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • cramhains said:
    Next time, e-mail yourself the game if it's under 10MB or E-mail someone the game.

That game looks good
    Err...Sweetie, it's just a joke. Nobody hacked my computer...And if they did, all they'll find is Nintendo & Monst? stuff. XD

Anyway thanks sweeties for the comments. I think I'm ready to show a brand new batch of screenies...Maybe even make a site. ~.^

Sexy CatBoy

Who needs logic! =3
    Years
  • Yep! *Plays Pok?mon Ice* The game is so fun! Too bad he hasn't given ya a demo yet :D If only I can give ya a demo of the new game, but I can't because he likes to keep working on it. Oh well.

Jeremy

Years
  • Thankie sweeties for the comments! ^0^Sweeties, I'm almost ready to show a new batch of screenies. ^0^ Just give me some more time sweeties! Here's one screen:

"Pokémon Ice" 2004 GBC Hack of the Year

Can ya guess who makes an apperance in Ice. ~.^ Isn't she cute? XD Notice the text boarder? It's (English) Red/Blue/Yellow's boarder! Yay! The Pok?ball boarder is back! XD

I'll put some screens of the new maps, and graphics later, just be patient, okie sweeties? ^^;

blueguy

No capitalization required. ;D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 20, 2013
    Cool. ;) Nice screen. I can't wait for more, and a site (like you mentioned) would be cool as well.

Years
  • I cant wait for a beta/demo/full game! this look tottaly aweesome! more plz, more plz! this is going 2 be the best hack ever!
    WOOT!!! 100TH POST! IVE ONLY BEEN HERE 4 AWHILE 2! WOOT
    Sry if that was spam...

Last edited:

Presea

True_ai
    Years
  • I feel Sorry for you Pika2
    I would put the patch files in a password protected Zip file or
    you could Encrept it and put a password on it with WinAce.

Jeremy

Years
  • Mew3 said:
    I feel Sorry for you Pika2
    I would put the patch files in a password protected Zip file or
    you could Encrept it and put a password on it with WinAce.
    Sweetie...It was just a joke. O.o J/K means Just kidding, sweetie. Also please don't double post.

Anyway, thankie DaRkCaT21! ^^

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2008
    PIKA2 said:
    Thankie sweeties for the comments! ^0^Sweeties, I'm almost ready to show a new batch of screenies. ^0^ Just give me some more time sweeties! Here's one screen:

"Pokémon Ice" 2004 GBC Hack of the Year

Can ya guess who makes an apperance in Ice. ~.^ Isn't she cute? XD Notice the text boarder? It's (English) Red/Blue/Yellow's boarder! Yay! The Pok?ball boarder is back! XD

I'll put some screens of the new maps, and graphics later, just be patient, okie sweeties? ^^;

That's a rocker Sweetie. Hope you come up with the tilesets soon.

*Gapes in Awe*

~ CC

Fermy

|-|/.\X0R
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Nov 23, 2008
    Hi

When it is done can u send it me?
    Im new pokemon hacking and i think its cinda awsome!:classic:
    contact me @ [email protected]

ThXXX