• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon IceBlue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    Thankie sweeties! ^0^

Anyway, yeah the more begging for a beta, the longer it's going to take sweeties. XD!

Well sweeties, I would love to post more screens, but I've been working on Pok?mon Ice a lot more than IceBlue. XD Y'all should really check it out. Just click on the Pok?mon Ice box on my sig. X3

I'm welcomed to all non-retarded ideas, sweetie, so post them! XD

Chriz

Why are you staring at me?
    Years
    I've been watching for a while now. I bet it'll be good with all of the dedicated work. I've tried some not so great emulations before too.

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2006
    oooo didn't i reply to this before? i can't remember.
    -pokes self- ...........
    owie. <<< slowpoke response <<<
    anyways i still can't wait to play the actual game.
    koodos jeremy for all the hard work you put into iceblue.

"A true warrior spirit doesn't die it's just forgotten." ~ emptyvoid

Jeremy

Years
    Blaziken_Lover said:
    I got a elite four memeber. how bout sonic the hedgehog as one of the elite four?
    O.o; Umm, sweetie, no. Unlike most Pok?mon hacks, this one is gonna have some logic, and avoid copyright enfincement with OTHER companies. XD!

Well thankie sweeties. Y'all please check out the orignal Ice, since well...I smell a demo getting ready. X3

(0_0)

Banned
    Years
    awsome hack just love it jeremy would you like me to mack a title screen for you im ok look at the one i made for my hack in signiture

Pokemon IceBlue

Wow!!!! Those screenshots are amazing. Do you think that you can have Duplica, Ash and Richie in it, too? How about you also put in that girl that was the main character in the movie with the Entei? Maybe she can be a gym leader? I read that you were looking for ideas.
    Are you gonna have tv and radio along with pokegear?

Jeremy

Years
    jc_rcw said:
    Calm down ._., Jeremyis doing two hacks, and its really hard.
    Plus juggling a 4.0 average, studing for mid-terms, trying to find a colllege, getting Christmas gifts for loved ones, making "special" hacks for friends, and modding teh forum. XD

Well sweeties, I AM trying to re-implement the Pok?Gear...somehow. XD It isn't a promiss though...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back