• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon IceBlue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    Well sweeties, I'm confused on who to put in as the 3rd recuring trainer.

So, here's the sprites I did freehand! *Yes, it IS rare to see a hacker make HIS OWN sprites! XD*

Lee!
    Pokémon IceBlue

Lee's profile: Trainer from the Johto reigon, came to Kyoto in search of new challenge and a fresh start. Despite his looks, he is actually, extremely nice! XD

Now here's somebody some of you might remember. X3

Marina!
    Pokémon IceBlue

Marina's profile: Trainer from the Johto reigon, came to Kyoto in search of new challenge and a fresh start. Anybody saw the Raikou's special, then you know her personality! X3

I based her pose from this pic:

Pokémon IceBlue

Sweeties, don't take my sprites because I worked hard on them, and yes they're freehand. If you take them I swear, you WILL die...</evil> XD

Anyway sweeties who should be in? Lee or Marina? X3
    Also, are these sprites good? :nervous:

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Jeremy said:

So, here's the sprites I did freehand! *Yes, it IS rare to see a hacker make HIS OWN sprites! XD*

Lee!
    Pokémon IceBlue

Lee's profile: Trainer from the Johto reigon, came to Kyoto in search of new challenge and a fresh start. Despite his looks, he is actually, extremely nice! XD

Marina!
    Pokémon IceBlue

Marina's profile: Trainer from the Johto reigon, came to Kyoto in search of new challenge and a fresh start. Anybody saw the Raikou's special, then you know her personality! X3

Pokémon IceBlue

Sweeties, don't take my sprites because I worked hard on them, and yes they're freehand. If you take them I swear, you WILL die...</evil> XD

Sweetie this hack is getting better and better each day I see it. Those sprites look cool and I will also help you on a lookout if some one takes your sprites. I cant wait to see the back sprites.

ShadowTails

I'm working on a better Avatar
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 7, 2015
    oh crystal, why was she "renamed" in that special.?

Naoshi

lawl
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2023
    That Marina sprite is the best one I've seen so far. Excellent job on the sprites.

I can imagine that sprite being in an official game O.o;

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    ShadowTails said:
    oh crystal, why was she "renamed" in that special.?
    Same reason why Red is Satoshi, Gold is Kenta, ect. Now quit posting things unlrelated to the hack!

Anyway thankie sweeties! =3 I'm gonna post more screens...eventually! XD I'm just changing all the overworld sprites FireRed/LeafGreen style! =3

jc_rcw

:God:
    Years
    Jeremy said:

Lee!
    Pokémon IceBlue

Marina!
    Pokémon IceBlue

Pokémon IceBlue

You should add Marina to the hack^^

Ati

Staff User
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Apr 1, 2009
    Wow u have great ides Jeremy.
    RESPECT.
    Really respect.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Wow sweetie this must be a great hack to have people liking it. I've got a question: Will you make it snow all parts of the region?

Ati

Staff User
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Apr 1, 2009
    I have a question too
    how many Ubers are there to catch them?
    I mean how many legandarys.

Years
    Jeremy said:

Lee!
    Pokémon IceBlue

Marina!
    Pokémon IceBlue

Pokémon IceBlue

But... the marina's trousers are black in the game?? These colours...
    What is the true colours??? O.o :surprised

jc_rcw

:God:
    Years
    I am Rukario said:
    Wow u have great ides Jeremy.
    RESPECT.
    Really respect.

thats kind of weird, it looks like SPAM but I don't know.
    Anyways I don't think making it snow in every place isn't a very good idea.

Ati

Staff User
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Apr 1, 2009
    I am Rukario said:
    I have a question too
    how many Ubers are there to catch them?
    I mean how many legandarys.

this isnt any spam
    i found his ideas very well so i can tell him what i am thinking about his ideas ;)

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Sweetie this hack has caught my attention once again. Sorry to say this but this has to be awarded as another great hack. It's cool the way you make your very own sprites I mean who does that? I hope that in the future we see you doing hacks even better. Just keep it up^^

marillmonster2000

PC's True Blue Marill
    Years
    Omg Jeremy! This Looks Really Cool! The Two Main Character's , Are People I Know! x3

I don't Really Want A Beta, Because A Game Usually Isn't Sexy Until It's Done! =3 It Looks Awesome Though! Keep It Up! You're The Most Patient Hacker I Know! =3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back