• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaid_Zinakari

Pokémon PearlWhite Maker
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 24, 2006
    Zaid walked along the beaches of Cinnabar Island, he was there on an all expenses paid vacation. Zaid turned left and headed into the city, he needed to buy a new surfboard.

As Zaid walked along the street he looked around and saw the local surf shop, he turned to his right and saw a boy floating near a house, he shrugged and walked into the surf shop, as he looked around he saw a bird with a Gyarados' picture carved into it. He looked at the price tag and decided it was affordable, as he left with his new board in hand the boy was still floating above the house. He stood to see what would happen.

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses

The one you hate to love. :P
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    " I'm 14." I said rather angry, " but yeah, I'll battle you." I said taking out a Silver pokeball. " Go Pika!" I said as the electric mouse appeared out of the pokeball.

" You ready to battle?" I said as I positioned myself on the roof and looked around. " what pokemon will you use?" I asked him as I looked at the electric mouse known as pika, " should be interesting.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    Brad smirked, though he is using a water type against an electric he could still win. He isn't stupid, he knows what he is doing.

"Shellshocker! Use your Waterpulse attack now!" He commanded.

Shellshocker nodded and the vicious Wartortle began foaming at the mouth and shooting out a spray of water that pulsed of energy towards the Pikachu.

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses

The one you hate to love. :P
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    " pika Avoid it and use quick attack!" I yelled to the pokemon as it rammed the warturtle, not very effective but it was part of my plan.
    after the pikachu had rammed the warturtle it returned to it's position.

" good job" I said as it smiled.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    "Shellshocker, counter the blow with Mega punch!" Brad issued.

Shellshocker was hit by the quick attack and fell but right before his back touched the ground he caught himself with his right hand, leapt into the air and smacked the Pikachu square in the face with a devastating punch.

Zaid_Zinakari

Pokémon PearlWhite Maker
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 24, 2006
    Zaid leaned back and watched the battle, he saw the Wartortle get rammed by the Pikachu uneffectively. Zaid turned to his right to see some guy standing beside him watching the battle as well.

WaffleGod 4.0

Weaver of the Eternal Circle
    Years
  • The sea. Infinite and blue. Amidst the endless ocean, two figures slowly appeared from the horizon. A bright orange dot, and a not-so-bright dot directly above it.

The Dragonite faced the sky as it lazily drifted through the ocean. It was sleeping. Sprawled across its chest was a youthful trainer, clad in a white robe. The robe, as well as his hair, flittered about in the sea breeze. He, too, was napping, blissfully unaware of his surroundings. Schools of Magikarp swam about, making sure to avoid the two. For word spreads through the sea quickly. In the many battles Luther has fought over the last 3 years, many Magikarp have been sacrificed as collateral damage.

The young man twitched, and slowly opened his eyes. "...I sense battle," he muttered to himself, still half-asleep. Forcing himself up, Luther stood atop his Dragonite, and glared at the island he was approaching. He recognized it as Cinnibar. A long time ago, he defeated Blaine here, and brought himself one step closer to his current position. Not wanting to awaken Dragonite, for he knew it would awaken to be quite grumpy, Luther allowed the waves to carry him to shore. Soon, they would arrive.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    As Brad is battling he heard the shouts of a girl. As he looked around he saw that it was coming from down below. He saw a little girl with long blue hair calling out for them asking who they are.

"What the, who's she?" Brad muttered.

"Careful down there! You may get hurt!" Brad shouted down to the girl so she won't get hurt if something were to fall down from the roof of his house.

Utami

Heart Of Terror
    Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2010
    Rika looked towards the sound of the voice. "Huh?!" she yelled back, "Don't worry, I'll be fine!!" She accidently lost her balance and fell down. Embarrased, she stood up and laughed nervously. "So, how did you get up there?" yelled the little girl. She was anxious to hear the answer. Her Venomoth stood beside her looking for any wounds that Rika could have gotten. Rika then laughed and started to run towards stray Skitty that had caught her attention.

Zaid_Zinakari

Pokémon PearlWhite Maker
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 24, 2006
    Zaid eyed Rika curiously and laughed a bit, something he hadn't done in years. He looked back over towards the battle then back to Rika, she was chasing the Skitty around in circles, Zaid reached into his pocket and pulled out some PokeBits. He held out his hand and the Skitty ran over to it, "Hey little guy."

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    "Are you okay down there?" Brad asked as he saw the blue haired girl fall down.

"Are you hurt?" He shouted.

WaffleGod 4.0

Weaver of the Eternal Circle
    Years
  • Arms crossed, Luther stood unmoving atop the slowly drifting dragon. Cinnibar hadn't changed much. It was a bit less crowded now, but that was to be expected. Most of the people he ran into were desparate to get a Marsh Badge from Sabrina, who remained undefeated after the Missingno incident. Luther was quite proud of her, though in truth he didn't have any real reason to be. Few aspiring trainers had any reason to go to Cinnibar Island.

His eyes wandered, and he saw several trainers gathered about a particular spot. He spotted a Pikachu and a Wartortle. Apparently, this was the battle he had sensed before. His Dragonite stirred, as it began to gain consciousness. This was fortunate, as the two of them had finally landed on the shore. Luther departed his organic boat, allowing Dragonite to stand up for the first time in 2 days. It stretched, yawned, and then froze when a Pikachu appeared in its eyes. It turned to face Luther, then turned back to the Pikachu. It repeated this action several times; it's trainer watching curiously.

Having not eaten a decent meal since they started drifting, Dragonite took off without warning. Hungry, and remembering the bittersweet taste of a certain Raichu, it flew towards the Pikachu. It didn't get very far, though, being knocked out of the sky by a well-aimed stone thrown by Luther. Grudgingly, it returned to his side.

"You are not to eat another trainer's pokemon. At least, not unless I say it's okay. It's bad enough you ate my Raichu."

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    By the Dragonite's massive size, everyone on the rooftop fell on the ground.

"Ouch" Brad said as he landed on his back.

Shellshocker landed on top of him just as shocked as he was.

"Tortle..." He muttered in pain.

The battle is postponed for obvious reasons. That and the other trainer with the goldern hair was nowhere to be found with his pikachu. They must of fallen on the other side of the roof.

Brad slowly got up with his Wartortle rolling off his stomach.

He saw the little blue haired girl watching him,

"Heh, I guess I'm the one that should of been careful." He said.

He slowly got up and hissed in pain. He rubbed his arm and his leg and slowly limped to the stoop of his house where there he sat rubbing his leg.

FullmetalxFangirl

...ily...
    Years
  • Name: Lena Motosuwa
    Title: Pokémon trainer
    Birth Date: 16 December
    Birthplace: Cianwood City, Johto
    Height: 5'7"
    Weight: >_> It's rude to ask a girl that question.
    Role Model: Lena has always wanted to train psychic pokémon, like Sabrina, leader of Saffron City gym.
    Group: None
    Pokémon: Espeon, Arcanine, Skarmory
    Appearance: Lena has a slender, athletic build, due to hours of sparring with her pokémon. She has long, ivory coloured hair that 'splits' half way down and gives the appearance of folded wings. Her eyes, which are a deep, sapphire blue in hue, are usually hidden by her fringe.
    She wears a grey 'hoodie' over a black 'muscle top', and has a spiked, leather bracelet around her left wrist. She also has white, fingerless gloves on both hands. Faded and slightly torn jeans clothe her lower body, trailing on the ground and covering her ankles. She generally walks barefoot, preferring to toughen the soles of her feet on the ground, but keeps a pair of sneakers in her bag.
    Lena also has a barcode of sorts tattooed on her right shoulder.
    Personality: Lena is quite cold at first, and tends to put a 'tough guy' act. However, a friend might see a different side of her - loyal, caring, and funny.
    Lena is intelligent, but tends to keep to herself a lot. On the occasion she does deign to talk to someone, it would usually be something witty and/or sarcastic.
    When faced with an emergency, Lena is quick to act, and to choose the best course of action. This characteristic makes her a good leader. She can also be very stubborn and stuck up, and her pride is easily hurt. She hates for other people to get the better of her, so when incorrect, she tends to sulk for hours, or even days.
    Yay for multiple personality syndrome.
    History: Lena is your average girl. Obsessed with clear skin, good grades etc. Nothing particularly dramatic happened in her life, until not so long ago, when her father died. After that day, she became more withdrawn, and spent a lot of time with her eevee (now an espeon). After a few months of this, she decided to travel, and escape the places that brought back the pain.
    Rival: None
    Strategy: Pure power.
    Trainer's Pokémon: Tough and stylish!
    Self Introduction: I wIlL eAt J00 bUaHaHa *cough choke* ... Don't make me hurt you.
    Extra: Please read and comment on my fanfiction. T_T I'm just a poor little girl.​

A teenaged girl walked down the streets of Cinnibar, taking in the scent that reminded her of her hometown. It began to bring tears to her eyes, and she hastily blinked them back. Her pale blonde hair glittered in the sunlight, each strange spangled with gold.
    Eyes of sapphire blue looked up, and spotted a dragonite being hit by a stone then descending. She scowled. She hated all cruelty to pokémon, who seemed to be her only company nowadays. She broke into a jog, which became a sprint, and she halted at the base of a house. She spotted Brad and his wartortle, and smiled at the turtle pokémon. Flicking back a lock of hair, she turned, tucking her hands into her pockets and sighing. She had little idea of what was going on, so decided to keep her mouth shut. That was Lena. Better to be silent and thought a fool than to speak and make it a fact. From her belt, she unclipped a pokéball. "Keep me company," she muttered, as an espeon appeared at her side. It rubbed against her leg, and Lena picked it up. She searched for the dragonite, the victim of cruelty. Her espeon seemed to join her, looking intently around.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    Brad spotted a blond haired girl with beautiful sapphire blue eyes and a nice body to boot. He slowly stretched out his legs as the pain drifted out of his body. His Wartortle came to join him and suspeciously inspected the blond girl and his upper lip began to twitch like a savage dog.

"Now, now Shellshocker, be nice." Brad told his Wartortle.

"Hey there." He said waving to the girl.

Just then an espeon appeared by her side, she seems to be carrying pokeballs.

"What's up with the sudden out-burst of Trainers all of a sudden? Must be my lucky day." Brad thought to himself.

Shellshocker looked at the Espeon and cracked his neck and began to make a fist and slammed it into his other hand. He seems to be getting pumped.

"Hey there, you a Pokemon Trainer?" Brad asked.

FullmetalxFangirl

...ily...
    Years
  • Ember turned back to Brad, her nose in the air. "Yeah, I am. What of it?" she asked scornfully. Her nature seemed to change entirely when she looked at the wartortle. She smiled. "Your wartortle is nice," she said simply.
    The espeon leapt down from Lena's grasp and stood before its trainer, growling softly. Its tail flicked agitatedly, and Lena looked down at it. "Don't be rude to the wartortle!" she instructed, and the espeon immediately sat down and licked its paw, shooting the occasional dirty glance at the turtle pokémon.

((Sorry for insanely short posts, but I'm not feeling very imaginative today. x_X Please don't eat me. o.o"))

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    Brad laughed,

"Haha, feisty are we? Just askin' jeez..." He trailed off.

Brad got up and stretched a bit. he took a couple of deep breaths and pumped himself for the rest of late afternoon. The sun is gone and the sky is slowly getting dark, still twilight of course but it is getting dark. The street lights begin to turn on and the town is starting to become more filled with tourists.

"I'm jus' askin' cuz' not many Trainers come to this little island of mine. In fact everyone skips it." Brad explained.

His Wartortle seems to be getting very angry at the girls Espeon, his cheeks grow red.

"Anyway." Brad started a new subject.

He grows eager for a Pokemon battle now that there are Trainers on Cinnabar.

"The name's Brad." Brad said introducing himself.

He stuck out his hand for a handshake awaiting the girl to introduce herself.

FullmetalxFangirl

...ily...
    Years
  • Lena looked at the hand extended to her. She reached out her own until it was parallel with Brad's, then pushed his away. "There's no way I'd acquaint myself with someone so vulgar," she said in an indifferent tone. She looked away again before adding, "I'm Lena."
    Her espeon looked with a bored expression at the wartortle. "Espa," it huffed, turning and sitting between Lena's feet.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    Brad stood there a bit puzzled wondering if he did something wrong,

"Whoa, Heh, sorry." Brad said taking back his hand.

"Lena huh? Nice name." Brad said complementing her still trying to figure out if he did something wrong.

Shellshocker on the other hand looks like he is about to explode in fury at the Espeon and begins to extend out his claws and make fists out of both of them towards the Espeon with the wanting of pounding the Pokemon in the face.

"Anyway thanks, he's a feisty little guy isn't he?" Brad said referring to Lena's complement to his Wartortle.

"I, uh, like your, yeah, very cute and purple..." Brad said not knowing what the Pokemon in front of him even is.

The Wartortle starred at the Espeon and began to shake its head slowly back and forth with its lips twitching as if it has an itch it can't reach and that itch is the Espeon.

FullmetalxFangirl

...ily...
    Years
  • Lena glared at Brad. "Of course. I shouldn't've expected you to know about this type of pokémon. My espeon is much too classy for the likes of you." She sneered. "Of course, your wartortle seems to be a different story, if not a little temperamental. You seem to have taken decent care of it."
    She picked up her pokémon, which pulled itself onto her shoulder. "In any case, I didn't come here to tangle with the likes of you. Unless you're feeling confident enough to face me in a battle ..?" She looked with a slightly intimidating expression of indifference at Brad, which the espeon imitated.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back