• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    A soothing light touched Charizard, Charizard became badly poisoned, Charizard begins to grow weak by the strong poison.

A soothing light touched Espeon, Espeon became burned, Espeon begins to grow weak by the horrible burn.

The Dark Skarmory and Arcanine all took the attacks and fell, however they quickly recovered. It seemed that sheer power would not bring them down. Their attacks, what were they? They were not normal.

A bright flash came, Unown can be seen twirling. When the light was gone another figure could be seen, a figure on a dark Charizard.

"Hello there, loser!" Said another Takeo.

He looked exactly like Takeo in everywhay except he was covered in a dark aura.

"This is my battle tool, Charizard." He said stating the opposite of how the real Takeo would view his Charizard.

Suddenly the Skarmory flies back up to the sky and knocks Lena and her Skarmory back from the Dark Lena, with this Arcanine shoots a flamethrower attack at Lena's Skarmory as it gets knocked back.

"Pathetic!" Other Lena laughed.

Missingno, the giant pokemon, spoke from behind the battle.

"Reflect on your Pokemon..."

"Your friendship...your hardships..." It repeated in its calm voice.

Unown swirled around once more,

"Once I'm done with you I'm going to go back to Sevii Islands and show them how powerful I have become. Hehehahahaha!!!" Other Takeo said with an evil laugh, it seems that his intentions are the same as Other Lena, he plans to help destroy the world, with this it is obvious what he has in store for the Sevii Islands if he gains victory.

"Alright you dumb Charizard, Blast Burn!" Other Takeo commanded.

The Dark Charizard charged up a vicious fire in its mouth and shot a large fire ball directly towards Takeo, like Lena before him, aiming for the Trainer.

Dingbat

Cacnea is AWESOME.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Nov 7, 2023
    This is my last chance, thought Takeo as he reached for his waist whilst his evil counterpart spoke of battle tools. Activating the button on his final Poké Ball, Takeo held the now fully-sized ball in his hand, ready for an emergency. As he heard the call for Blast Burn, he threw the ball - almost out of desperate hope rather than any confidence in what he was about to do.

"Aipom - use Protect!" Aipom came forth from the thrown Poké Ball and Protected itself, acting like a junction and deflecting the fire all around itself - and Takeo. He could feel the soaring heat of the fire as it just barely missed him on either side, watching his faithful friend hold steady with his Protect. Finally, after what seemed like hours, the fire bypassed them both and Aipom nearly collapsed with the effort.

"Now's the time to take down that Charizard!" yelled Takeo, now running on emotion alone. "Blast Burn takes a lot out of it. It won't be able to attack for a while!" Running forward to pick up his primate Poké-pal, Takeo hugged his Aipom close to him. "You did great, buddy - I'm so proud of you"

"Ai-pom-om" whispered the little Pokémon, exhausted but glad to have made a difference. The heat of the Blast Burn had got to Takeo and he flopped to the ground, still cradling the Long Tail Pokémon safe in his arms and thinking to himself...

'It's all up to them now...'

FullmetalxFangirl

...ily...
    Years
  • Another trainer appeared from the clouds, descending upon a large, lizard-like creature - a charizard. It's trainer, a young male, spoke to Lena, but she barely heard his words. She was completely focused in every way on the solution to this puzzle. "Reflect on your pokémon ... Your friendships ... Your hardships ..." What did it mean? Lena became so absorbed by the problem that she didn't notice until the last second the blast of fire that whipped past her and her pokémon. The skarmory swung upwards and out of range, but a part of Lena's hair was singed. She winced briefly, but quickly returned her attentions to staying on her skarmory. It was a good thing - the Dark Skarmory had followed, and collided with them. Lena fell, only just conscious.

"All my memories ... I will give them to you ..."

Lena's arcanine leapt up to catch it's trainer. Lena's small frame was only a small weight on the large pokémon's back. Before long, Lena's skarmory swept down at their side, its wings and talons glowing red-hot from just being struck by the Dark Arcanine's flamethrower.

Not too far away crouched Lena's espeon. It's bright purple coat had smears of ash, and deep wounds that glowed like white-hot coals laced its small form. A smile graced its maw as it saw an umbreon join in the fray, but the expression was quickly replaced by an excruciating pain that cut its attack power dramatically.

How can I make this work? Lena wondered. I cannot do this ... I need help ...

Brad ...

Her mind wandered as she lay against her arcanine's warm pelt. She buried her fingers in its mane and sat up. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw her espeon suffering from a burn. Who am I to make my pokémon suffer on my behalf? she wondered. Is what I am doing right? Is this what my pokémon really want? An interesting question, and perhaps one that she could never answer. She unclipped an empty pokéball from her waist and returned her espeon to its pokéball. The psychic pokémon seemed thankful, although a little concerned. Lena smiled. Thank you ... my friend ...

A loud growl from below her, followed by a screech of rage alerted Lena to current circumstances. Her skarmory had just fired a savage hyper beam at its dark counterpart, and her arcanine had attacked the Dark Skarmory with its own flame thrower. Threads of silver laced the flame - a result of the Old Lena's contest training back in the day. Lena herself watched as her pokémon carried out attacks and combinations designed by the old her to more efficiently defeat the enemy. Her eyes looked over at Brad. Why didn't he move? Was he even alive? I will not cry ... I can't cry ... I must be strong ... but ...

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    When Lena brought back her Espeon, its dark counter-part vanished.

"What? What is this?" Other Lena asked in shock as her Dark Espeon vanished.

"This can't be! Arcanine! Take down!" She roared.

The Dark Arcanine roared and charged towards Lena and her Arcanine. Dark Skarmory quickly recoved from its previous attack, it seems that normal attacks have no effect on these pokemon.

"Isn't that clever? No matter! You can't beat me! I am the strongest Trainer ever! Charizard! Dragon Rage!" Other Takeo yelled.

The Dark Charizard charged the dragon type attack in its mouth and shot a beam towards Takeo once again.

Dingbat

Cacnea is AWESOME.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Nov 7, 2023
    Lying on the ground, Takeo watched as the Dark Espeon vanished when Lena's returned to its Poké Ball.

'They're like mirrors' he said out loud, half to himself. 'They can only do what we can, but differently - if we behave a certain way, they can't do anything about it!' Takeo stumbled to his feet and looked at Charizard, flying around in its attempt to defeat Skarmory. Aiming the Ball at his oldest companion, he tossed it as far as he could and yelled "Charizard - Return!"...

...only to hear his counterpart order Dragon Rage.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    The Dragon Rage instantly vanished along with Dark Charizard. Other Takeo fell to the ground.

"Gah! Dumb Charizard!" Other Takeo yelled.

He got back up and looked at Takeo and cracked his neck.

Other Takeo dusted off his shirt and spoke,

"Loser, you can't beat me! I still have two others." Other Takeo said as he brought out a Dark Umbreon and Aipom.

"You two idiots! Take him down!" Other Takeo told his Dark Pokemon.

They nodded and began to charge forward towards Takeo.

Suddenly Missingno could be heard speaking again,

"Reflect on your Pokemon..." It repeated,

"You're happiness, your sadness..."

Unown twirled around and suddenly a vision appeared in everyone's mind, as if it were a memory of their own.

A memory can be shown, it shows a young boy, he looks very familiar. The boy is caught in a vicious thunderstorm. It is dark and cold, the rain pours heavily on the boy and in a quick flash of lightning an Eevee could be seen. The boy could be seen struggling against the strong winds and heavy downpour of rain to reach the Eevee, however he is too late and the Pokemon is struck by lightning. It seemed however that a glimpse of moonlight was able to touch Eevee and help evolve it into an Umbreon just in time for it to survive such an attack by nature.

The boy could be seen in a Pokecenter waiting, alone, for a long time. Soon the Umbreon could be seen coming out from the surgery room, it seems fine. The boy, waited a long time to see the Umbreon better. As he left the Umbreon followed him.

The scene ends. The memory has faded.

"Reflect on your Pokemon..."

"Your desires... your dreams..."

Dingbat

Cacnea is AWESOME.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Nov 7, 2023
    "How is that possible?" Takeo yelled at the Unown. "You...you...you stole my thoughts! You took my memories and projected them somehow..." Takeo fell back, aghast. "I came to help these people. I saw the lights as I looked from the sky above Kanto. This is what I have been fearing these last three years, and yet also what I am destined for."

"This girl - I know naught but her name, yet I know she is good. The man lying there on the ground - I know nothing of him, yet I feel I must defend him until he awakens. Do you understand, MissingNo? Your evil may be dominant now, but those who are good will always come through for one another, be they complete strangers or closest lovers" Takeo returned Aipom to its Poké Ball, making its evil counterpart vanish immediately - but he did not call back Umbreon. Within his mind, he wondered whether he should - that way, there would be no evil clone, but likewise they would have no defences against MissingNo and the Unown surrounding it.

Takeo opened his eyes, having shut them to concentrate on his decision. He knelt and spoke to Umbreon: "That image we saw, of the night we met...I remember now. The moon shone through the stormclouds...as the lightening hit, I saw the full moon. It must've been your determination to survive and your connection with nature that allowed you to become who you are...and now we need each other more than ever."

'Umba!' replied the Pokémon, determined to work with its friend and trainer to do the right thing. Takeo stood and faced his opponent's odd, blue-coloured Dark Umbreon. "The terms are these - if I win, Dark Takeo is gone"

"Hah! And if I win?" replied the clone, a dark aura surrounding him.

"If you win, I doubt you will spare my life," Takeo replied. "Therefore, if you do...it is forfeit."

The Dark Takeo laughed heartily...then responded.

"Deal!"

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    A soothing light touched Umbreon, Umbreon became confused, Umbreon begins to attack itself in its confusion.

Dark Umbreon charged forward and attacked Takeo's Umbreon in blinding speed, knocking it back with tackle.

"You don't stand a chance!" Other Takeo explained.

Meanwhile, Other Lena is not giving in, her Dark Skarmory pins down Lena's Skarmory as Dark Arcanine is in a aggressive tackle between Lena's Arcanine.

"So pitiful, I'm too good for a trainer aren't I?" Other Lena laughed.

Unown began to twirl around,

Missingno spoke,

"This... pounding.. what is it?"

"Your emotions... your words..."

A memory came to everyone's mind, much like the one before.

The scene shows a girl and a guy with a surfboard. They are seen near the beach of Cerulean City overlooking the water behind a railing of the street. A couple walks by the two and the girl seems confused, she asks the guy,

"Why are those people grasping hands?" she asked.

"T-They are h-holding hands....because... they probably like each other." The guy responds not knowing what to say.

The girl then looks at the guy's hands and begins to wonder, she stares at them and grows uneasy. She wants to hold them,

"Because they like each other ... they hold hands ..."

The scene ends. The memory has faded,

"Your sensations..."

"Your desires..."

FullmetalxFangirl

...ily...
    Years
  • ((OMG, I feel lazy. D: I feel like having Lena just say, "This sucks eggs. Let's settle the fate of the universe with a round of mini golf." c: -whacked-))

The Dark Espeon had vanished. A realisation hit Lena at the same moment it hit Takeo. They're like mirror images ... of us ... For a moment, she contemplated returning her other pokémon, but quickly dismissed the idea. Perhaps the enemy pokémon would disappear, but MissingNo and the unown were still very real threats. Still, it was proving difficult to dispose of these Dark pokémon. Normal attacks seemed to have little to no effect.

The boy who had just appeared seemed to be striking a deal with his Dark self. Would that be the wisest thing to do? Lena's pokémon were growing weak, and were fighting for her - was it right that she let this continue? Maybe she should just give up now, and save her pokémon from harm ...

The two umbreon were fighting. It seemed that the Dark umbreon had the upper hand. It's trainer was oozing confidence. Her skarmory was locked in combat with its Dark self, beating its wings back and forth and occasionally shooting a hyper beam at its attacker. The Dark Arcanine had its shoulders hunched forward and its hackles raised as both it and her own arcanine ran at each other with extreme-speed, then shoved against each other shoulder to shoulder. Lena leapt from her pokémon's back to avoid having her legs crushed.

Normal attacks don't affect them, she thought, looking at 'the other her'. She turned her gaze to her espeon's pokéball that rested on her belt. But maybe ... Fully aware of what would happen, Lena released once again her espeon. It seemed more confident as it re-emerged, hissing and waving its tail back and forth. The Dark espeon re-appeared as a result, smirking and waiting for its counterpart to make a move. Concentrating on everything she and 'Elda' had been through with the psychic-type, Lena cried out, "Return!" With a whistle of joy that recognied the relationship between trainer and pokémon, the espeon leapt forward at astounding speed, power racing through every muscle, every ligament in its body, and every ounce of strength focused on the Dark espeon.

Lena looked once more at Brad, as the memory came back to her. "Because they like each other ... they hold hands ...". He was so vulnerable ... MissingNo hovered directly above him. Lena's heart began to pound. It hurt. A lot. Unbearably so. Everything dulled aside from Brad's limp body lying still on the ground. He hadn't moved for what seemed to be the longest time ... could it be that ..? It couldn't be ... Lena threw back her head, hair whipping wildly around her, and howled. She howled her pain, sorrow, and desires to the sky. Tears poured down her face as she ran forward, pushing the other her out of the way as she ran towards Brad. "Brad!" she screamed. She was much closer to him and to MissingNo. The vary air around her seemed to pulse with the presence of the huge being. She didn't care. All that mattered was that Brad was safe, and that she could be with him. It was her dream ... her wish ... her desire. No thought of danger touched her mind, though her pokémon continued to fight. "Please!" she cried as she ran. "Be alive!"

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    When Lena rushed towards Brad and held him, calling for him Other Lena started to vanish, all that remained of her was her hideous laughter that soon faded to nothingness.

Other Lena's Dark Pokemon suddenly grew weak and tired and drifted away the same way as well.

Unown began to twirl around, words were made,

R,E,G,R,E,T

L,O,V,E

F,R,I,E,N,D,S,H,I,P

Suddenly the ground shook and then became calm again, a strange aura could be seen around Missingno, suddenly, Brad opened his eyes, but they were not his eyes. He got up and spoke, but they were not his words.

"I.... will tell you." He held Lena.

As he laid there in her arms he moved his hand up to touch her face, but it was not his feeling, he felt cold, he gently moved his fingers on her cheek,

"Numbers, your Pokedex, you number us." He told her, gently.

"I....am no number..." He said, his hand began to shake.

"They... you... made me..." He couldn't keep his hand up, he slowly moved it back down.

"They said I was him, they said I was life, birth, creation of Pokemon..." Brad looked sad and began to cry, but the tears were not his.

"They... you... were wrong... I am nothing..." He couldn't keep his voice in line, his voice, it is sad and alone.

"But they came... they came to help me... they told me sleep... sleep and it will all go away... it will all go... away..." Brad said as he looked up.

Unown gathered around him and Missingno,

"The pounding in my chest, I forgot what it is." He told her as he moved his hand to his face to hide himself. These feelings, they are not his.

"They told me it is okay, they told me it is alright.. but I.. I just want to play.. so I ran away, I ran away from them." Brad explained.

"I ran... until I entered a cave, a cave with you, you did mean things to me, the pounding in my chest came back.. it hurt me. So I... I... I... you all disappeared. All of you vanished when my head hurt.. but they said it was okay for me to do that."

More Unown gathered.

"I was alone... until you came... him... he was very nice, he played with me, he-he held me even after I showed him all the bad things I did.. he let me be with him, he showed me the world. He let me play..." His voice trailed off again.

He sobbed, after awhile spoke again.

"But I saw what everyone was doing to Pokemon, they said I made them, I didn't want them to hurt each other anymore.. and none of you cared... so I did things..." Brad told Lena still crying.

"I d-did... th-things... and th-then y-you came... with-with a Dragonite-an-and... I got hurt... but they... they dreamt for me... to play again..." Brad sobbed.

The Unown glew red.

"They dreamt me to--to come back... I am happy... Happy... Happy... Happy... Happy... Happy... Happy..." He kept on repeating it over and over again.

Until suddenly he stopped and smiled,

"I want to share my happiness... I want to make the world happy.."

Brad then started to scream in pain.

"GRAHH!!!" Brad yelled.

Missingno glew more shiny and flashed out lights of white. It was blinding, he rose up higher and started to gain more power.

"The world will end..."

"All Life extinct...."

FullmetalxFangirl

...ily...
    Years
  • ((Get something to eat/drink while you read this. It's long.))

Lena began to weep herself as she felt Brad so close to her. Such a marvellous, glorious feeling ... She held him tight, as if he could slip through her fingers at any moment. He began to speak, and his voice grew progressively more tired and cracked. His hand reached out to touch her cheek; it was cold and clammy, and sent a chill running down Lena's spine. His speech became jumbled and barely understandable, but Lena didn't mind. As long as she was with Brad, everything would be okay. "Numbers, your pokédex, you number us. I am no number ..." MissingNo. Could it be ... Missing Number ...

The unown began to glow a bright and terrifying red. Lena's heart began to beat, and a quick burst of sharp pain jolted through her head. Brad began to scream, then yelled out in pain. Lena clung to him even tighter if it were possible, and for just a second she rested her head on his chest. It remained like that for a moment, and to Lena, everything seemed frozen in time. Then MissingNo began to shine ... Lena winced and closed her eyes to accomodate the brightness that filled the scene. She let go of Brad and swung around. "Stop this!" she screamed, lifting an arm to shield her face from the light. "What did you do to him? Give him back!" She had no idea what she was saying, but there was something wrong ... something not quite right with Brad. Was it in his eyes?

"STOP THIS, MISS LENA!" A thought rung through the area, although it seemed to be directed at Lena. The girl turned to see her skarmory racing up behind her. The steel bird scooped her onto its back as a bolt of red energy coupled with a silver-red blast of fire swept across the terrain and struck MissingNo. The espeon and arcanine stood where Lena had just seconds before and were throwing their most powerful attacks at the Glitch pokémon. Tears still filled Lena's eyes. "Skarmory ..." The steel pokémon did not stop, but softly cawed its response. "Maybe we should end this. Perhaps it is best ..." The steel bird continued to fly. "Go back," Lena instructed. Her first imperative. The girl allowed herself a smile. The skarmory looked disapproving, but turned back nevertheless.

"Stop!" Lena ordered her pokémon on the ground. "I ... I don't want this anymore! Don't ... please don't do this for me ... I don't want it ..." Sadness filled her eyes as she slipped from her skarmory. "I don't want you to be hurt on my account," she whispered, bending down to stroke her espeon. But he'll destroy everything ... She looked at Brad, who looked as if he were in a great deal of pain. Am I not allowed to be with him?

A low growl brought her back to reality. Her arcanine pressed its head into her hand comfortingly. "We're not fighting for you," her espeon declared telepathically. "We're fighting for us. And you," the psychic pokémon added so as not to offend its trainer. "I was told to protect you, and protect you I will.
    Lena smiled. Her cheeks were stained black from tears. "I-I ... I ..." She couldn't think of anything to say.
    Her espeon purred and rubbed against her leg. "We will do our best."
    The skarmory screeched loudly in approval, and the arcanine roared. Beaming, Lena swung her leg over the skarmory's long neck again, gripped the sharp feathers, and braced herself as they swept into the air. Her espeon was standing on the skarmory's head, and her arcanine was below them, running swiftly to keep up with the flying pokémon. A whistle from the espeon, a howl of affirmation from the arcanine, and the skarmory picked up speed. Flames licked at Lena's legs and coated the skarmory in a fiery shield that was dulled down by a soft, blue energy that began from where the espeon stood.
    "Reflect on your pokémon ... your friendships ... your hardships ..." Lena murmered the words to herself like a mantra; rythmically, as if she were casting some sort of spell. She closed her eyes, and took a breath. Everything was clear to her; her past, her present ... but the future itself could not be seen. If this didn't work ... it would be a bleak future for everyone.

MissingNo loomed close by, barely ten meters away. The skarmory shot upwards suddenly, making Lena's stomach jump up into her throat. She closed her eyes tight, willing herself not to look down. It seemed as if they would never stop climbing into the air - they were among the very clouds, it seemed, but Lena was not cold at all - while the flames had not stayed with them, her skarmory's body was still warm, and the soft blu energy had trapped most of the heat. The ascension stopped suddenly as they broke through the clouds. The sky was magnificent and blue, the atmosphere tinted with navy. Lena's breath caught in her throat as she looked across the pure white landscape of clouds, rolling in neverending hills across the sky. She couldn't speak - she found the clean air difficult to breathe in - but squeezed on the skarmory's sides with her thighs. Her espeon leapt back behind her, and the descent began.

Back through the clouds they went, faster than Lena had ever thought it possible to go. The blue energy flashed red, and a pillar of flames dancing to meet them engulfed them in a raging storm of fire. Lena could only just make out her arcanine down below, generating the heat that helped to speed them up. Fire clung to the trio as they broke through the pillar and raced through the sky on a direct course for the triangle of red dots that adorned MissingNo's spherical body. "I won't take this anymore!" Lena managed to yell. "I refuse to let you take my friends away! I refuse to say 'good bye' to anyone but you!" She took a deep breath as she prepared her order. Not that it was necessary; her pokémon already seemed to know what to do. "Return!"

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2006
    Name: Inakura shakuna
    Title: pkmn trainer
    Birth Date: October 13th
    Birthplace: Hoen region, Sootopolis city
    Height: 5' 10''
    Weight: 120lbs.
    Role Model: Looks up to all fire pokemon gym leaders
    Group: none
    POKéMON: Charizard, Flareon, and Ampharos
    Appearence: She has brown hair with blonde streaks, green eyes, fair white skin, and a small flame tattoo on her left hand, covered by a glove.
    Personality: She does not give in, no matter how the fates play with her. She is dependable and reliable, and gets along with people easily.
    History: Despite being born around water, she always had a fascination with fire pokemon, and it grew every time she visited her mother on Cinnabar island. She grew up on a small farm with a few mareep in them,and now has an ampharos on her team.
    Rival: none
    Strategy: none, varies during different situations
    Trainer's Pokémon: loyal and trustworthy
    Self Introduction: none
    Extra: none

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    OOC: flamin-pyro, your character is fine, but you joined too late.

IC:

The wishes, the desires, anyone within the realm of the Unown would have their wishes fulfilled as the Unown can turn dreams into reality. Ripping the very fabric of time and space anything is possible. Any thought, any dream, any desire.

A desire to be with someone, to love. Missingno does not understand this, it seemed to have forgotten this feeling long ago to the point where it became alien and was only known to it as a mysterious painful pounding. Created by man to be an artificial god of Pokemon has backfired as the Pokemon only been casted away and known as a glitch as it is just a mistake in the system. The ancient civilization, with their advanced technology, vanished in thin air, all that remains is the relics they left behind which is Missingno and the Unown. They knew what they have done, and before they died out by a mysterious disease, they wrote on the walls a legend, a legend of glitch and the end of the world. That same disease came to be when the glitch was released by its slumber three years ago by a group of bandits known as "Team Rocket" who wished to use its power to control all Pokemon in the world. However, they could not control the Glitch's power and were consumed by its evil. Is the Glitch truly evil? It does not know, it lost it's purpose, the cause it was created for can never come true as it still is missing something. It is missing something that Pokemon and humans have, and Missingno, no matter how powerful it may be, will never achieve of getting...at least not on it's own.

The realm of the Unown, dreams become real. Dreams become reality. If wished, up becomes down, black becomes white. Memories, dreams, it's all here. Missingno, what is it missing? A realm where anything is possible and yet it still ceases to gain something, something it needs.

Missingnois struck by the power of true friendship, love. Missingno begins to fade, the Unown, they see what is happening, his form, what is wrong with it? Brad starts to gain consciousness, it seems that the power Missingno had over him begins to fade.

The giant sphere in the sky known as Missingno begins to fade and its form changes. Slowly it grows smaller and in an instant flash of light it turns into another being, it looked like a small golden child. It hovered above the ground in fetal postion it had two small horns and large red eyes. What was it?

It began to cry.

"Happiness... Hope... life..."

Where does it come from?" It asked.

"And where are these heading?" It asked again.

"These things....suffering..." It said suddenly.

"Is all I know..."

It began to sob.

"Dreams Dreams Dreams Dreams Dreams Dreams Dreams Dreams Dreams Dreams Dreams..." It kept on saying in pain.

"It hurts....Dreams..." It said with no hint of hope.

"I... am... h...a...p...p...y...." It said in a growing pain.

A shock wave blew everyone away from it. The Other Takeo vanished, the Dark Pokemon Vanished. The Unown, they could not reach out towards Missingno.
    -------
    Back in the Southern Sea, the Unown grew dull and weak, Kyogre seemed to stop moving for some time and settled in the water until it went into a fit of anger as if it was fighting itself.

"What's going on?" Tommy asked himself.
    --------

Suddenly it began to happen, the world started to come to an end. Reality started to break. The floor under Missingno started to open and slowly turn into what seems like a black hole, it slowly started to suck up everything, even some Unown were thrown into it. However Brad was still there, he grabbed a hold of Missingno's leg.

"No!" Brad shouted, it's him. He's back. Slowly he starts to full in the pit, however he is still grabbing a hold of Missingno.

He turned his face to Lena as he fell.

"Lena!" He yelled for her.

"Lena, I wanted to be there for you. I always had, even when I first met you. You had the fire in you and you still do. Take your Pokemon and become a Master, lead a happy life for both you and your Pokemon. Become champ and meet someone, don't be alone Lena." He told her. Brad fell in more.

"I only wish I could be there with you, Lena." Brad wished.

The remaining Unown, they begin to twirl and glow and then, Brad is sucked into the small black hole with Missingno where they both vanish in nothingness.

A bright flash is emitted suddenly.

----------

Everyone opened their eyes, every trainer who joined this adventure found themselves on a beach in Cinnabar Island viewing a sunset. The entire island is back to how it originally was. The ocean, the water, it is no longer boiling and is a perfect calm blue. In the distance a rather large Pokemon could be seen jumping out of the water, it's Kyogre, it seems normal once more. As it splashed back into the sea a rainbow is formed where it leapt out of the sea. Everything is back to normal, as if the adventure never occured.

The memories of it, they seemed lost and misplaced. The trainers looked at each other in a sort of dejavu. Becoming once again complete strangers to one another they continue off to their own activities.

However, near the beach lies a house, a boy with a surfboard could be seen sitting on top of his roof overlooking the sunset as well. A Wartortle could be seen right next to him.

As he watches the view he notices the group of trainers leaving the beach and heading their own ways,

"Oh great..." Brad thinks to himself.

"More tourists."

----------------

Cast:

Hot-blooded Hero Luther Ashnard

Vermillion City

pkfrlg149.png
    emespr196.png
    emespr034.png

Dragonite Espeon Nidoking

"I won't accept defeat!"

---

Pkmn Trainer Xavier Woods

Saffron City

emespr261.png
    emespr274.png
    emespr318.png

Poochyena, Nuzleaf, Carvhana

"Are you gonna fight me or not?"

---

Pkmn Trainer Mace Burden

Mauville City

emespr059.png
    emespr253.png
    emespr330.png

Arcanine Grovyle Flygon.

"Everyone has a Dark Side to them, even cowards."

---

Pkmn Trainer Rain Skylark

Blackthorn City

pkrs189.gif

Ruby

"Rayquaza... I did it."

---

Leader Jake Silver

Sootopolis City

emespr229.png
    emespr197.png
    emespr215.png

Houndoom Umbreon Sneasel

"I only raise Dark types, why bother with anything else?"

---

Pkmn Trainer Takeo

Sevii Islands

emespr006.png
    emespr197.png
    emespr190.png

Charizard Umbreon Aipom

"Everyone can learn something new."

---

Champion Tommy

Celadon City

emespr130.png
    emespr142.png

Leviator Aeroking

"Aren't my Pokemon cool or what?"

---

Pkmn Trainer Lena

Cianwood City

emespr196.png
    emespr059.png
    emespr227.png

Espeon Arcanine Skarmory

"... Don't make me hurt you."

And to all of the other members....

Thanks for playing!​

Credits:
    This forum RPG is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by
    Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company, Pokémon USA, or Wizards of the Coast. All copyrights reserved to companies listed above. And of course I could not of posted this RPG without Pokecommunity © 2000 - 2006 PokeCommunity.com. All rights reserved.

Personal Ending:

The boy raced down from the roof of his house and went to where the group of the trainers were. Looking around he spotted a girl, she has blond hair and nice blue eyes.

His Wartortle came to join him and suspeciously inspected the blond girl and his upper lip began to twitch like a savage dog.

"Now, now Shellshocker, be nice." He told his Wartortle.

"Hey there." He said waving to the girl.

"Are you a Pokemon Trainer?" He asked her attempting to engage into a Pokemon Battle.

"The names Brad.. and careful! High tide!"

He laughed, hmm.. has he seen her before? He had the most funniest idea that he did... ahh.. dejavus..

OOC: Well that's that. I hope everyone had fun in this. You can post your own endings if you want but overroll its over. Again, thank you for playing and enjoying my RPG.

Last edited:

Dingbat

Cacnea is AWESOME.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Nov 7, 2023
    OOC: Great RPG! Only wish I'd joined sooner.

IC: Catching the ferry, Takeo was not sure of what had happened. He remembered light...he remembered an evil voice...and not much more.

"Come on, Charizard. Let's go. Sevii needs to know that Takeo is home."

Climbing aboard his faithful friend and flying over the clouds, Takeo flew off to find home, and to move further towards his next adventure.

FullmetalxFangirl

...ily...
    Years
  • ((xDD Why did that ending distinctly remind me of the ending to Zoids: LEGACY? -gigglesnort-))

Lena sighed as she strolled down Cinnabar Island, hands in her pockets. Her face seemed quieter and more calm recently, which was odd; she had discovered only moments ago that she seemed to have misplaced her pokénav. Not that it matters, she thought to herself. Maxie will just get me a new one. Maxie ... she wondered what had happened to him. Even though she had only left Hoenn a matter of weeks ago, she somehow felt that something was wrong. It seemed as though she had simply fallen asleep then woken up again, only to find herself a new person. She had even said 'thank you' after making a purchase at the local Pokémart. What was coming over her? Honestly. On top of her newly-discovered manners, it also seemed as if she had forgotten something, like a huge chunk of her life. Her heart ached, and a soft presence at the back of her mind seemed to talk to her. Lena could only suppose it was the after-effects of ... that incident. She had been so young and naîve back then ...

"Hey there! Are you a pokémon trainer?" The incredibly cheerful and equally piercing voice of a teen male broke Lena's train of thought. Her eyebrow twitched in annoyance. Why are you talking to me, fool? she wanted to say. No, it was too nasty. What? Too nasty? How could it be? "Yeah, I'm a trainer. What of it?" she finally said. The words brought a certain deja vous to her mind. "The name's Brad ..." A childish name for a childish person. How suitable. "... and careful! High tide!" Lena sneered and unclipped a pokéball from her belt. "Battle? No problem! But don't cry when you lose!"

Somewhere inside of her, she almost recognised this boy ... Brad, as if he had played some part in that chunk of life that seemed to have been erased from her memory. She could almost see him ... there was a cliff ... a flash of light ... a huge, golden orb that hovered in the sky. Fire ... Skarmory ... and what was that feeling that came with these detached images? Something vaguely familiar that only a tiny part of her still recognised.

"Brad ..." that something said, pale hands clasped. "I love you. You are the 'someone just for me' ..."

((I think dark Lena is the most fun you can have without sleeping pills and permanent markers. 83 ))

Last edited:

mew three

Mewtwo
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2007
    Name:Canine kile
    Title:Pokemon Trainer
    Birthdate:April 19th
    Birthplace:Cerulian city
    Height:6"2
    Weight:97lbs
    Rolemodel:none
    Group:none
    Pokemon:Arcanine(Fang),Gengar(Shadow),Scizzor(Bladestorm)
    Appearance:Firery red hair with glowing blue and green eyes,a jacket with a picture of mew2 on the back,blue plain jeans and trendy trainers.
    Personality:Strong will,Charming,Funny,Aggresive.
    History:He was called Canine because when he was born he hard a little mark on him in the shape of a canine(dog tooth).
    Rival:older Bro'
    Strategy:Use the battle field against his opponent
    Trainers pokemon:Hard working,Loyal,Very tough.
    Self intro:tough!!!Always ready to fight!
    Extra:none

I hopr i get accepted into the Rp because i realy want to join this one.It looks realy kl :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back