• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    Tommy looked to see the man in the whitetrench coat with Sabrina making their way to Kyogre.

" What is it with these trainers? Has everyone gone crazy?" Tommy asked himself.

"YOU! The one on the Dragonite! Cease all actions at once! This is no place for amateur trainers! You will all get hurt if you continue to Kyogre!" Tommy shouted.

He studied the trainer more who was with Sabrina.

"What is the meaning of this? Why is Sabrina with you? As Gym Leader you must state your purpose for you being here for I am TOMMY! THE POKEMON LEAGUE CHAMP!!" Tommy said once more in case everyone forgot that he is champ.

DragonQueenRachel

Soul of Trinity, Dragon Queen
    Years
  • "Well, for your information, I'm Rain Skylark, currently the number one dragon trainer in the world, and the main voice in the rally for human/pokemon equality, I try to prevent the Missingno incident from repeating itself, which unfortunately didn't work as well as I hoped," Rain says, and nods to Ruby, the two follow Tommy closely. Rain looks to the sky with a sigh. "Where's Rayquaza when you need it," she mutters, and then a thought hit her, she whispers something to Ruby, who pauses for a moment.

"The Sky Pillar? But that's all the way in Hoenn?" the dragon points out.

"I know, but its our best bet," Rain says.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    It's too late, Kyogre notices the trainers flying above and begins to summon tornadoes towards them with the Unown directing them.

"Whoa!" Tommy shouts.

AeroKing swiftly dodges the attack.

"Everyone becareful!"

However Kyogre seems to show no mercy in its attacks, the rain grows heavier.

"I have no other choice, Kyogre is becoming to dangerous."

Tommy took out a pokeball and hestated at first with it. He then looked back at Kyogre.

"Leviator! I choose you!!" Tommy shouted and threw the ball. The ball fell into the boiling ocean and out came his giant Gyarados.

"GRAAAHHH!!!" Leviator yelled.

"Leviator! This is it! Don't let Kyogre get near land, buy me some time! Leviator you can do it!" Tommy shouted.

The Gyarados yelled once more and swam to Kyogre using various attacks, it seems to have become stronger since it was last scene three years ago. This is the same Gyarados that defeated the Elite Four so it should stand a good chance against Kyogre.. for now..

"Man, this can't keep up, it must have some sort of weakness." Tommy told himself as he saw that Leviator's attacks have no effect on Kyogre.

The Unown.. they glow brighter.

FullmetalxFangirl

...ily...
    Years
  • Lena looked curiously at 'the other her'. A person who had once only existed in her mind was now standing before her.
    "Don't be afraid," 'she' said. "Why don't you call me ... Elda? We won't get confused that way. I'm Elda - the other you."
    "Elda ..?"
    Elda smiled. "That's right. You learn well." A sad smile graced her lips as a faded image of Kyogre surrounded by tornados appeared on the wall. "It's a shame, isn't it?" she sighed. "Things will be more dangerous now. You don't have me to help you. MissingNo may be able to control you. It depends on your will ... how strong your hope is."
    Lena looked confused at Elda's words. "I ... I do not understand ..."
    "I see ... You are still young. It seems as if Fate has dealt these cards to us for a purpose ..."
    Lena hung her head and clasped her hands together. "There is a creature that intends to hurt people, somewhere. The Glitch has angered it ..."
    "So it's only a matter of time until its counterpart awakens as well. And then ..."
    "If that happens ..." Lena whimpered. "No. We can't let it happen."
    Elda nodded. "We must remedy this situation as soon as we can."

Last edited:

DragonQueenRachel

Years
  • "Its the Unknown," Rain says. "They're creating a shield around Kyogre, this is deffinately Missingno's work," she says. I work for 3 years, and in one day, it all goes up in smoke, she thinks with a sigh. "Come on, Ruby, We're going to find someone. To Pallet town!"

Ruby nods, and the two fly off in a westerly direction.

I hope this works, Rain thinks. Because I've got no other ideas.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    "Human.. your hope lies with me now." Missingno told Lena.

"Do not despair, it shall not go to waste for your hope along with everyone else's shall go to create a good land, a Pokemon World." Missingno told her.

The dimension they are in now, it sinks into her mind, like a dream this place is. Unown can be seen on top of Brad twirling around.

"It is time. A place where all dreams can come true, grant me a wish, grant me my dream." Missingno said.

Suddenly the dimension flashed, then a voice came, was it really Brad or just Missingno speaking once more? It seemed angry and displeased.

"The world, everything in it, will be flooded by a great ocean! True paradise will come at last! Kyogre, the awaken creator of the seas, lend me your power and cast down the wickedness of this world and create a perfect world , infinite and blue." Brad told the Unown.

They began to twirl faster and faster. Missingno... and Brad, going into his thoughts to turn him into his former evil self, what's the purpose? Unless...

---------------

The Unown on top of Kyogre suddenly started to twirl as well and glow bright red. Kyogre becomes more angry and the storm increases in strength.

Leviator tries to shoot a Hyper Beam at the behemoth water-type but it was simply negated. Not even Tommy's giant Gyarados could stop Kyogre's rampage.

"Oh man this is not good!" Tommy ensures the bad situation.

He looks around and sees the girl on the Salamence fly away,

"What? Where are you going! HEY GET BACK HERE!!" Tommy shouts, yet his words seem to become all but simple whispers compared to the heavy wind and rain of the storm they are trapped in.

"Where is Kyogre getting all of this unusual power from?" Tommy thought to himself.

DragonQueenRachel

Years
  • "I'll be back, keep Kyogre away from land, I have an idea!" Rain shouts back, and continues flying. I really hate all this secrecy, but this might work, if not, we're doomed, she thinks.

This has me worried, Rain is usualy a pretty serious person, but this is worse than usual, Ruby says. I hope she knows what she's doing though, otherwise we might be in trouble, no, not just us, the whole world.

(Sorry if its short.)

FullmetalxFangirl

...ily...
    Years
  • Lena tilted her head. Without the other her, it seemed that the occasional times in which she remembered things were gone. "Dream ... will my dream ever come true?" she asked no one in particular.
    Elda touched Lena's shoulder. "Maybe one day. But first, we have to stop this creature ... this Glitch in the fabrics of time."
    Lena looked confused.
    "Don't worry," Elda assured her. "When the time comes, I am sure you will know what must be done. And only you can help us, because right now ... Right now, you are the only person other than Brad who can channel the Glitch's power to such a degree."
    "What is 'the glitch'?"
    "It is bad," Elda said simply. "If the Glitch is successful, then our dream ... it will ever come true."
    Tears formed at the edges of Lena's eyes. "No!" she cried, leaping up. Her eyes began to glow, and after a while, Elda took Lena's hand, and her eyes, too, began to glow. "Now that we are connected again ... we might be able to help. The creature that once brought peace to the land will be awakened in due time. But Kyogre is not the cause of the problem."
    Lena nodded. She looked angry, and dark shadows hovered over her face. "Stop!" she yelled suddenly, speaking directly to MissingNo. Somehow, her voice boomed over the raging noise that surrounded them. "Stop this madness! You don't care about pokémon or humans! You say that in your new world, the dreams of everyone can come true! But that will never happen if ours becomes a world of pokémon ... And I will stop you!"
    Elda smiled. The expression was cruel and cold. "I think it's time something was done about this problem. You, mister-" She pointed accusingly to MissingNo. "-need a time out!" With a wave of the hand that was not firmly grasping Lena's hand, the gale that was beginning to blow in the dimension slowed, and MissingNo - Brad - stopped spinning. "Why do you do this?" Lena asked, tears dripping freely, making no sound as they fell into nothingness.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    It seems that nothing can stop Missingno in this state, in a dimension of dreams.

"Why do you do this?" Brad asked back.

"The glitch, it will happen no matter what, you can defeat it just how some trainers did back three years ago and look, it's here again. Nothing can stop it, fate, true fate is unavoidable. It is said that the world will end in a glitch and if it is said then nothing can change that otherwise none of this would of have happened." Brad explained.

He then smiled and began to laugh, Missingno, it must still be controlling him or is this really himself?

"My dreams, they are finally about to come true, a world of water, a world where Pokemon can live in happiness free of the wickedness of humans. Kyogre, finally has heard out my pleas, and now... hahaha... and now.... hahahahaha... and..... buwahahahahahaha... n-now.... HAHAHA!!" Brad laughed.

The Unown, they are given a dream, a wish, they shall turn it to reality. They glow red.

----

The Unown on top of Kyogre glow red suddenly again. Kyogre becomes wild and more angry and starts to create tidal waves.

"Oh no! Leviator! Watch out!" Tommy cried out for his Gyarados.

AeroKing flew up to the air to avoid the waves however the storm intensified and the rain began to blind Tommy towards the battle.

FullmetalxFangirl

...ily...
    Years
  • Elda sniffed audiably. "I won't let anyone decide my destiny. I'd prefer to believe that I can change my future. I can be pretty stubborn, sometimes," she muttered to herself.
    Lena glared straight ahead. Suddenly, what Brad was saying started to make sense. Maybe it was best that way ... humans had a lot to answer for, after all. And perhaps it was fate ... perhaps it could not be avoided. What was the point?
    "Lena ..." Elda whispered. "Already, you are finding it more difficult to resist MissingNo. It seems that we need to become one again if we want to defeat MissingNo. But if we do ... there is a chance that things won't work properly, and we won't be able to use MissingNo's power against it."
    Lena looked sadly at Brad. Her vision was blurry from tears, and she could only make Brad out as a glittering shape of light and colour, pixellised by tears. "What happened last time, Lena? Do you know how MissingNo was laid to rest?"
    Lena shook her head.
    "Think, Lena," Elda encouraged. "You must. We must know."
    Closing her eyes, Lena relaxed her mind. Thoughts ... dreams ... memories that were not hers filled her mind.
    "I am going to help you look," Lena heard Elda say. Almost immediately, she felt some irrelevant thoughts drifting away, and she saw something through the eyes of a creature that existed, but only as a glitch in the fabrics of time and space. Something that shouldn't have been there, like it had been put there and then taken away without all traces being removed. The memory of a glitch.
    "I know," Lena said after a moment of eerie silence. Her eyes had glazed over, and her thoughts impenetrable.
    "So ... let us put our plan into action. We'll see if MissingNo won't go down once and for all."

WaffleGod 4.0

Weaver of the Eternal Circle
    Years
  • Luther sighed, slapping his forehead. "Well, looks like Tommy's the League Champion. Why didn't I know this?"

"Possibly because you spent the last three years running around like an idiot, and never checked your e-mail," Sabrina retorted.

He sighed again, pretending to ignore her. "Dragonite, slow down a little. Don't get too close." The dragon's movements nearly ceased immediately. Apparently, it had gotten quite good at responding to commands. "So, have any ideas on how we should proceed?" he asked, turning towards Sabrina.

The psychic woman smiled, a first for her. "Actually, yes. I do."

"Hmm?"

Sabrina merely pointed at the Unown hovering about Kyogre. "We need to do something about them."

After pondering for a few moments, Luther asked "Why?"

An awkward silence fell between them. Luther's eyes begged for an answer. Sabrina's eyes could not comprehend how Luther was unable to see what the Unown were doing. Or maybe he did understand, and just wanted her to say it herself? He can't be that stupid, she thought to herself. Odd as he is, he did defeat Missingno three years ago... Was that just dumb luck? No, it couldn't be.

At last, Sabrina spoke. "Isn't it obvious? The Unown are controlling Kyogre, and I'm almost positive they're an easier target to deal with."

"Ahah!" Luther cried. "A brilliant plan! I'm glad I thought of it."

"...Right. Anyway. Here's what I had in mind..."

The next few minutes consisted of Sabrina explaining her plan to deal with the Unown. Luther's excitement grew more and more with each sentence. When all was said and done, he was ecstatic. "Brilliant! Absolutely brilliant! Alright, Dragonite. Bring is in a little closer to the Unown, but make sure to stay out of Kyogre's range. It's showtime!"

As Dragonite started moving again, the two riders each withdrew a single pokeball from their pockets. Upon activation, the spheres burst open, revealing an Espeon and Alakazam. Poised by their trainers' sides, they prepared themselves for what was to come.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    Leviator can't take anymore hits, it begins to grow weak as it is being attacked by Kyogre and burned by the boiling sea, such a strong Pokemon to behold!

"Leviator! Hang in there!" Tommy shouted to his Pokemon companion.

The ginat Gyarados gave out a massive roar and used a another Hyper Beam attack on Kyogre however the attack was negated again by an unknown force and in a quick attack of tornadoes, the Gyarados was thrown back.

"Leviator!" Tommy shouted.

The Gyarados slowly went back to its stance, it doesn't look too good though.

"Oh man, this does not look good. Alright..." Tommy told himself.

"Aeroking."

"Gaaeeoo!!!" The Aerodactyl responded.

"Lets go and get'em!" Tommy said pointing to Kyogre.

The brave Aeroking gave out a smirk full of fangs and dove down with its Trainer to fight the massive Pokemon known as Kyogre.

---------

"I can see your friends trying their best to stop Kyogre, however it is of no use. Nothing can stop him, nothing. Why resist? You know that you are only slowing down your end. There is no running, no hiding, you cannot fight your fate. The world will end, I will end it. It is written!" Missingno shouted.

The Unown responded by twirling around and glowing red.

"I dream, I wish, grant me my wish, I wish for you to stop!" Missingno said.

Suddenly a large cage formed around Lena and trapped her within.

"Hahahahaha! A world! Give me a world of water!" Brad now shouted.

FullmetalxFangirl

...ily...
    Years
  • Elda swore under her breath as the cage slammed down around her and Lena. "Lena ..." she whispered, closing her eyes. "I'm going to leave you now, and I won't come back until you find your 'person just for you'. MissingNo ... it brings me pain. It is something I am no longer willing to bear. So, Lena ... I will give up my life, in the hope that I, you, can have a new, better life."
    Lena made no response. Perhaps it was best that way. Perhaps it would be easier. Who was she it wish it any other way? Who was she to force pain upon someone who truly cared for her?
    Elda placed a quivering hand on Lena's chest. Lena was no longer crying - in fact, she seemed quite cold towards the current situation. Tears began to leak down Elda's face.
    "Why are you crying?" Lena asked suddenly. It didn't make sense - 'the other her' was crying tears of sadness and pain, and yet a soft smile prevailed.
    "I-I'm crying for you, Lena," Elda replied. "I'm crying for us."
    Again, Lena made no reply. Elda's hand became transparent, and she leant forward to kiss Lena's cheek as a mother might a child. The gesture was lost, and became nothing more than a breeze against Lena's skin. "All my memories ... I will give them to you. You just have to look. Never forget, Lena ... Never forget."
    "I will not forget." I will not cry. I will not give in. I have to be strong.
    "How can anyone hear you cry if you can't hear yourself?" Lena heard from somewhere. Perhaps the back of her mind, although it seemed so far away ...

Lena looked up at MissingNo. At Brad. She seemed stronger and less vulnerable all of a sudden. "Stop it!" Lena screamed, waving her hand. The bars of the cage quivered, as if a hologram. "I have a dream! I have a wish! Our goals are similar, but they are different! You say you want everyone, all pokémon, to be happy ... Are you happy?" she asked, reaching out to touch the bars or the cage. They flickered at her touch. "Will you ever be happy ... MissingNo?" she asked, calling the Glitch by the name used by Elda. "Your world of water ... how many people, how many pokémon, will suffer? What will happen to them?" The amount of rhetorical questions were starting to frustrate the teenaged girl. "Your wish is nothing but a selfish desire! You have no concern for the good of all pokémon, let alone any humans!" Lena looked at Brad, and then at her feet. "Will I ever be happy ..?" she asked herself in a whisper. "Will my 'person just for me' ... will they be happy?" She closed her eyes, willing the tears to stay locked away. "This way ... it's possible they will be very unhappy. Because of who I am ... I can never make their dream come true ..."

Last edited:

Dingbat

Cacnea is AWESOME.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Nov 7, 2023
    New Trainer Biography:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Name:Mark Baymont
    Title:Pokemon Trainer
    Birthdate:6/27/1990
    Birth Place:Lillycove City, Hoenn
    Height:5'11
    Weight:158 lbs.
    Role Model:None-I want to be a role model for future trainers
    Group:None
    Pokemon:Crobat, Weavile, Glalie
    Appearance:Wears Blue Cape, White T-Shirt under neath cape, blue jeans, black shoes---brown hair and brown eyes
    Personality:Very shy until you get to know him
    History:when he was 6 his mother died and he has been scared for life. His dad is always at buisness at the Lillycove Dept. Store trying to get food and to keep up the house. He has 8 brothers and sisters(5 sisters,two brothers, and a twin brother.
    Rival:His twin brother
    Stratedy:Go with the flow and use only physical attacks
    Trainer's Pokemon:Mix of ice poison and dark
    Self Introduction:none
    Extra:none

ok that is all.....................

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    OOC: Dingbat, you need to include your character's weight and personality in his profile. As for Weavile3, by reading your profile I am going to remind you that all posts must be 4 lines long minimum and must make sense since your profile is rather lacking in details.

With this you can join in whenever you want. Just remember to obey the rules of this RPG and forum and for any further questions about this RPG then please PM me, do not post the questions here.

Also, please be reminded that anyone who does not post at least 4 lines or goes against any of the rules will be kicked out immediately.

Thank you and have fun,
    Darthmoose

IC:

The cages slowly vanished and Lena became free. Brad started to moved back,

"Happy? Am I?" Missingno asked.

"Happy... Happy... Happy.... what... is this... happiness?" Missingno asked again.

Suddenly Brad grabbed his chest.

"THIS POUNDING! THIS POUNDING! WHAT IS THIS?" Missingno shouted.

Something wrong is going on. Unown started to scatter about.

"Happy? Am I? Am I? Am I? Am I? I - I - I..." Missingno repeated.

"Happiness... it's what I bring. I am everything. I am memories. I am wishes. I am dreams." Missingno told Lena.

"It's what I want... isn't that what everyone wants? It's what I bring." Missingno told Lena.

Brad grabbed his head,

"Augh! Ah... AHH!" He slowly looked up.

"L-Lena..?" Brad asked. He slowly reach out his hand towards her and then he fainted.

A bright light appeared. Unown can be seen swarming around, all the unown in the world begin to find the trainers from three years ago. They go within their minds. Suddenly they cry out. The cries of an unown, it sounds like creepy whispers.

"Unown..."

"Unown...."

"Unown....."

As the light faded a giant Pokemon can be seen hovering above the ground. The Pokemon is massive. It looks like a golden sphere with three red dots in the center of the sphere that forms a small triangle. Brad can be seen out cold right underneath it.

Just then a very calm and settle voice can be heard coming from Missingno.. it sounded much different then the anger heard before but a voice more at peace with its self.

"I am Missingno" It simply said.

"The world will end here...." It said as if introducing this unreal world.

"... All life extinct" It explained.

The ground shook and then became calm.

"Reflect on your Pokemon...." It said smoothly.

Those there moved carefully towards it and watched its eerie glow.

"Your friendship...your hardships..." It said.

Stars can be seen beyond Missingno.

"Your emotions....What am I" It said suddenly

"Am I just a simple mistake..." It said sadly.

"This world is a mistake..." It grew more depressed.

"The world will be remade. Or...." It said with a hint of hope.

The end has now began it seemed like it had nothing more to really say...

Last edited:

FullmetalxFangirl

...ily...
    Years
  • When Brad reached out, Lena's eyes widened. "Brad!" she cried, reaching through the bars. He recognised her - he had said her name. Hope slowly returned to Lena as an ember burning deep within her. Her heart began to pound, so hard it almost hurt. Ta-thump ... ta-thump ... Brad's eyes closed. His frame went limp. Lena's heart beat faster and faster, giving her an exciting, nervous feeling in the pit of her stomach. Ta-thump ... ta-thump...The whispers of the unown twisted around Lena. The familiar feeling of listening to something that sounded familiar, but seemed to be a different language returned, amking her head throb in unison with her heart.

MissingNo's form, large and spherical, caused Lena to gasp aloud. This creature ... no, was it even a creature? How could it be? "Am I just a simple mistake?" Lena heard it ask. Could it be ..? To make a mistake, one had to attempt to do or create something. Who would create something such as MissingNo? It's voice was calmer and smoother, not as angry as before. Reflect on your pokémon ... your friendships ... your harships ... Was there anything to reflect on? Lena looked at Brad, lying in a heap below MissingNo. He seemed so vulnerable ... Lena remembered with a smile how he had found her. She remembered the small, purple creature that had been at her side the whole time, watching out for her. She could vaguely remember a dark figure who constantly possessed an aura of danger, and how Brad and the purple creature had worked tirelessly to fend of him and other forces, such as the people in grey and blue. Shelley? Was that their name? Or was that the name of the tall, red-haired woman that looked at Brad in a way that seemed different to the way she looked at everyone else? She remembered each of Brad's expressions with vivid detail - the concern when he had asked her is she was hurt; the fear when they had been travelling from the place of passion pink; a strange, perhaps embarassed expression that had come over him when she had asked about the people who held each other's hands. They were all precious memories that had shaped her into who she was.

There was more; strange emotions and memories that were not hers began to invade her mind. Floating in the ocean, half-conscious, on the shores of a beach-side city; the man in the red trenchcoat lugging her on his back to a hole in a large rock; the first time she met a red creature with black stripes, that seemed a smaller version of the lion-like pokémon she had met in the passion-pink city; trudging through a barren landscape, where white powder drifted down to settle on her head and shoulders; meeting the purple creature for the first time; and then a scene which involved someone very familiar. "I'd never aqcuaint myself with someone so vulgar." The words stung.

The bars flickered yet again, then disappeared altogether. Lena did not move. At her waist, a pokéball opened, releasing the black-striped pokémon that looked like a lion. Something told her that this pokémon was to be called Arcanine. The steel bird that Lena had also seen earlier appeared just behind her. The same odd voice told her that this was Skarmory. And then the purple pokémon ... espeon. It took up a stance before Lena. The girl couldn't help but smile. "My friends ..." she whispered. "Don't go. I won't let him take you away."

Lena turned her face upwards to look MissingNo in the face- it was the best she could do, as she could not identify an eye, let alone two of them. "There is no need for this world to be remade!" she declared. "I know little, save for what Brad has told me, and what 'the other me' has explained. But I know ... I understand the bond that humans and pokémon share. Our bond lies in our memories, and so it will last forever. It is not meant to be broken, and I hope ... I wish that it never will be." Her skarmory lowered its head, and Lena reached out a tentative hand to rub its beak. "In our memories lies our strength," she whispered. She did not bother to exert herself and cause possible damage to her vocal chords - she had learnt that this thing, MissingNo, would respond to thoughts just as well as it did spoken words.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    A soothing light touched Skarmory, Skarmory became confused. It attacked itself in it's confusion.

"Reflect on your Pokemon." Missingno repeated.

A bright light appeared underneath it with Unown circling above Missingno. When the light faded, a figure could be seen. The figure is dressed exactly like a Team Magma Admin, it is Lena!

The other Lena smirked.

"Look at you. So pathetic. That cannot be me." Other Lena told the other and moved her eyes away from Lena.

"So disgusting, look at you. You don't even know who you are anymore." She smiled.

Brad's surfboard can be seen right next to her right foot. She moves next to it and slams down on it, breaking it in half.

"I don't know what you see in that... person, what a loser. I would never go for someone so stupid as him." She giggled.

"When this is all over, I'll give precious Brad a sweet victory kiss." Other Lena then gave an evil laugh.

"Memories give us strength, the memory of you after I destroy you will give me all the strength I need to remake this world. Come, come after me loser!" Lena laughed.

Pokeballs can be seen hovering in front of her, she tosses them and out appears another Arcanine, Skarmory and Espeon, all covered in a dark aura, these pokemon are evil, this must be the Missingno verison of Lena.

The evil Skamory rose above, it seems that it is aiming for Lena, it is going to use Air Cutter. It races down to actually attack the human trainer!

FullmetalxFangirl

...ily...
    Years
  • The person in the Magma uniform stood before her. "Elda?" Lena asked. This girl looked exactly like her, and yet ... they could not be the same person. But how could it be possible for two people to look so alike? Lena shook her head at 'her' statement. "Of course we are not the same person," she told 'her'. "I am me and you are you."
    'She' went on to insult Brad. Lena's stomach gave a lurch as the surfboard snapped in half. "Why ..?" she whispered, looking down at Espeon. The small pokémon rubbed against its trainer's leg. It seemed to have no words for the situation.

An attack. Lena closed her eyes and focused on the skarmory, willing it to stop and turn around. Earlier, she only had to wish for something to happen, and it would be. The skarmory came closer, closer ...
    The effect of exposure to MissingNo and the unown is wearing off, something told her. Espeon? You are learning things quickly here. As your mind grows stronger and you learn more, you will slowly become less affected by such things.
    The skarmory was close. Too late to run. Too late to fight back. For a human.
    Simultaneously, the arcanine leapt at the skarmory, knocking it off-course and to the ground. It leapt away immediately as a blast of electricity - a zap cannon, courtesy of Espeon - sped towards the Dark Skarmory, the released a fire spin so that the fire attack curled and twisted around the elctricity as it sliced through the air, radiating power. This was a manoeuver developed by Lena's pokémon to effectively ward off attackers.

Lena's skarmory shook itself to snap out of confusion. It seemed a little dizzy still, but lowered itself so that Lena could climb onto its back. And, like dancing a waltz that hadn't been danced for so long, Lena swung her leg over and settled herself at the base of the pokémon's wing and leant forward onto its neck. The skarmory shrieked its challenge to the heavens, stumbled forward in the after-effects of confusion, then leapt into the air and circled above 'the other Lena' before diving down, wings glowing silver. "I will ... not lose!"

Dingbat

Cacnea is AWESOME.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Nov 7, 2023
    OOC: My first post - it's a teensy bit deus ex machina, but I hope it's okay!

A burst of fire exploded from far above the warring Pokémon. A Charizard inexplicably flew down from the clouds, diving with great velocity, and pulled up alongside Lena. There was a male trainer on its back. "I'll hold her off whilst you recover, but I can't do it for long - use whatever time I can buy you to gather your thoughts!" he shouted. Seeing Lena's startled reaction, Takeo decided to take action, as the dark Skarmory prepared itself for another attack.

"Okay buddy, let's take that Skarmory down with Flamethrower!" The huge, dragon-like Pokémon flew down from above the clouds and aimed another stream of fire at the steely bird, who only just managed to avoid the attack.

Suddenly, another burst of fire exploded - a darker fire, this time from the land. It seemed that MissingNo had taken the chance to replicate all of Lena's Pokémon. The grounded Dark Arcanine aimed a Fire Blast at Charizard, scoring a direct hit and reducing the fiery lizard to a low velocity - and height.

"Hah! Your puny newt is no match for my sheer power!" came a loud voice. Takeo wasn't sure whether it came from the Magma-outfitted girl or MissingNo itself - but whoever it was, Takeo got the feeling this was someone to be feared. Nevertheless, he checked on his friend.

"Charizard, we need to stay in this fight! Use Dragon Rage to hold Arcanine off!" Flapping its great wings to get its balance, Charizard opened its jaws and produced a ball of pure Dragon energy, firing it at the Dark Arcanine. However, just as it was to make impact, the ball seemed to curve away - and towards Lena's Skarmory! The flying Pokémon barely dodged the Dragon Rage attack as the cause for its strange flight path appeared - a pale green Espeon, complete with a shining black circle at the centre of its head.

"Nice try, but not enough. See how you like this!" yelled Takeo, releasing his Umbreon to the ground, ready to battle its Psychic rival. "Umbreon - use Quick Attack now!"

Umbreon, having fought and defeated many Psychic Pokémon before, rushed towards the Dark Espeon with amazing speed. Just as it was about to make contact, Espeon's eyes glowed red. A red aura appeared about Umbreon, lifting it into the sky with what looked like a Psychic attack!

"That's impossible!" remarked Takeo, astonished. "Psychic attacks don't affect a Dark-type Pokémon like Umbreon. What's going on?"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back