• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    "I fight for the hopes of defeating those that I admire. So that I can join the legends that have been able to call themselves Champion! So I can be on the same level as them!" Malic yelled in a determined voice. It had seemed in the span of a few moments that he can became mature and focused. The childish face seemed to transform in mere moments to that of an adult. "I realized today that I cannot always win and that is part of the obstacles that will prevent me from reaching my goal. So thanks Tommy for showing me that." Malic had a visibly hard time admitting that but the determination from his voice did not halter. "I can promise to all the "friends" that I made here that I will return to my homeland and accomplish my goals and realize my dreams. Death, Defeat, Anything, I will overcome it and become a true legend. I will not doubt myself, not anymore." The determination and maturity from his voice could be seen his body. During his extended speech, Malic had gripped the badge that was across his neck tightly. It had served as a reminder of his promises to Clair and Blackthorn. I have to return and fulfill my end of the bargain. It had seemed the boy that Malic was had officially become a man. And all it took was a hulking monster to call him a "wimp" of sorts. Malic had to pretend he never knew Jay and focus on the strange force that emerged in place of him. I knew that Voodoo Wizards were the cause of our problems. But No one believed me. Well actually I never told anyone did I? Doesn't matter cause for once I was right about something other than battling. It seemed Malic's transformation into an adult wasn't complete as his childish thoughts ran rampant in his head.

Malic hoped he didn't sound overconfident or cocky. He wanted to assure himself of his dreams and ambitions. There was too much on the line. His honor, his family's honor, everything he knew. There was the newfound benefits that he would arise from his fame. Glory, power, and women....all things that Malic dreamed of. Not only would he receive them, but his friends and family in Blackthorn due to the sole fact that they knew. He could not doubt himself no longer, he must grow up and believe. And believe he had.

I cannot give up. I am already so close to them.

Last edited:
    Years
    "What do I fight for...?" Jake thought the question over, before he began to speak; he picked his way slowly through his speech, carefully choosing his words as he scornfully addressed the monstrosity that dared to question his actions:

"I fight... to affirm my own skills, and to test the skills of others. But also, to teach those weaker than myself." He paused, collecting his thoughts again. "I fight to dispel the superstition against my Pokemon; my companions. I fight against fear, hatred, and prejudice." Jake was now beginning to speak with more confidence, having gotten into what he was talking about. "I fight to reaffirm my existence, to control myself, and... to change my destiny." He gazed coldly at the behemoth. "Besides... I've embraced nothingness before..."

The... sun? As Jake wondered about these statements about "summoning the sun" and whatnot, he slipped into another flashback...

We stood in a different, strange plane of existence; the floors seemed destroyed and ruined, though they were stable. There were no walls; only an empty expanse that continued endlessly.

Above us, there was a great light, like a sun. It had three red spots within it, barely visible against the bright light it shone with. The glitch; Missingno.

It spoke in a mournful voice, repeating the same words: "Reflect on your Pokemon; your friendships, your hardships. As I tried to fight it, it merely emitted a light that caused status conditions to my Pokemon. As all seemed lost, Luther approached it by flying on his Dragonite. He yelled something about experiences and friendships, then his Dragonite launched an attack on Missingno, hitting it in one of its red eyes. It mournfully cried out, then disappeared. The plane of existence began to collapse and fall apart.

The next thing I knew, I was in the hospital...

Jake looked up at the black sky, then spoke aloud in a questioning tone:

"The sun?"

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
    Years
    "I fight because I know he's alive!" Bobby yelled to the floating creature. "Even if it takes me forever, I'll look all over the world to find him! I know I'm not a good fighter, but if I try hard enough I will find him!"

Bobby lept at the floating creature with a fist held high, but some kind of shield prevented the assult. He fell backwards and started to bleed as he had scraped his head, but the determined look in his eyes remained. He looked around and saw the same look in everyone else's eyes. Bobby stood back up, and prepared to take on the creature

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    Chiisai-u closed its eye and floated there as it listened to everyone respond to its questions. It opened its eye again,

"It seems the sun wishes for you to remember what has happened in the past because it knew of my coming... how unfortunate that it was all for nothing.

Friends... that is what I enjoyed having. Jay and I are one. I wished to become human and enjoy life as a normal being, yet my knowledge was too great for the human mind and I have lost all memory of who I truly am. I am the destroyer of worlds. Though it is my duty, it is also my curse. The sorrow I will develop after destroying this world will become too great and yet I must do so.. it is my destiny to do so..."

A gust of wind picked up. Tension began to build as the trainers stared at Chiisai-u.

".. I see that I will not do my task so easily. Very well, show me your determination. Show me the proof of your confident words." The whispering voice demanded.

Suddenly the light got brighter until the trainers became blinded by it. Chiisai-u spikes for arms became long and turned into whips. It's colors changed from yellow and black to green and black.

"...The moment man devoured the fruit of knowledge, he sealed his
    fate... Entrusting his future to Pokemon, man clings to a dim
    hope. Yes, Pokemon is the means by which all is revealed...
    Attaining one's dream requires a stern will and unfailing
    determination."

"Everyone! Get the hell out of here before Chiisai-u kills you all! Hurry!" Tommy shouted, he turned back and faced the destroyer of worlds. "Heh, this brings back memories, will kinda. I'm gonna go old-school on you!" Tommy said as he gripped his suit and tore it off revealing his CoolTrainer uniform. He wears white baggy insulated pants with a black double-lined stripe that is located on both sides of the pants. With the pants he wears a black loose belt. He wears a black t-shirt with a white Gas Retro Leather Jacket. The jacket is left unzipped and has two black stripes on each side on the front going from the neck down to the the end of the jacket. It also has black double-lines on each arm just right above the elbows. With this he wears white athletic sneakers with black soles, achilles notch and three stripes that come from the sole to midway of the shoe on both sides with black laces. He also has white fingerless gloves with a black pokeball symbol on top of the glove. It seems over the years, Tommy has gained a muscular body from doing intense training with his Pokemon. His messy jet-black spikes waved in the wind as he clutched a fist and punched out into the sky facing Chiisai-u. On his ring finger he wears a golden ring with a Pokeball, a sign that he was once a Champion.

"You see this ring? I got what it takes to bring you down! C'mon, show me what you got! Leviator GO!"

Tommy's Gyarados faced Chiisai-u and roared, as he was preparing an attack, Chiisai-u whips grasp his neck and wrap around it, choking him. While doing so he picks up the massive Gyarados and stares at with his eye where suddenly he throws it in the air, and while it's twirling downwards, Chiisai-u flies up and slashes it with its whips where suddenly Gyarados falls back down on his head with leaves following. He is completely knocked out.

"Well crud, return." Tommy said as he returned Leviator. He backed out, he has no Pokemon left! "That was my best guy, does anyone else have a plan because we are all gonna be killed now." Tommy asked the other trainers.

Last edited:

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    Malic was afraid, it was obvious. Chills ran up and down his spine at shocking speeds. That...that....thing just destroyed the Gyarados that I couldn't stop. This ain't no regular pokemon. Malic forced himself to remain calm and ponder new ways to escape or win it right here. He attempted to remember the past and recent events, seeing if he had picked up on anything that could possibly lead to victory. Unlike most of the group, Malic was a newcomer. He didn't have previous contact with Jake or Tommy or anyone. There wasn't any history linking him to any of the events. It made feel left out so he needed to think and speak out. Make himself known to everyone was a goal for the moment. He thought of 3 possible plans of the top of his head. None were fleshed out, but at time Malic didn't have a lot of resources to think of some elaborate scheme to save everyone.

"Well Tommy, I personally got three plans. None of them are particularly good, but I'll say them anyway. 1. Use your Alakazam to use that shield thing to surround us. I personally don't know if its possible considering the fact he's down and it would require godly amounts of power, but it's an idea. It could supply protection 2. We attack with everything we have and hope that the Jay Beast product of Voodoo Wizards loses. Then again, he beat your best pokemon in a few seconds. Lady Luck would have to be with us for that to work. or 3. We run away and think of a way to win somewhere else. That is the safest bet but then again the monster could annihilate half the world by the time we think of something." Malic presented his facts with enough information for everyone to think of the best course of action. Even if his plans were rejected in a manner of seconds, there were ideas meant to inspire thought in others.

Years
    "Given the choices, I'm gonna have to vote for Malic's terrible plan number two." Jake spoke with surprising calmness for someone staring death in the face; in fact, he sounded more level-headed than he would in a normal situation. "So, if it wants to see my unfailing determination... then very well." He pulled off the chain that held his cloak and, brandishing it like a whip, took up a battle position alongside his Pokemon. "I'll join this fight, personally." He looked quite majestic again, with his gray cloak flying in the wind like a cape. "Heh... I haven't felt this alive in months- no, years!" Jake grinned as he stared down Chiisai-u. "I've always been at home in crisis situations; this is no different."

The dark Trainer lashed out with his chain a few times. "Let the battle begin!" he shouted, and his Pokemon immediately launched their attacks on Chiisai-u. Houndoom launched Fire Blast, Weavile used Night Slash, and Absol fired its Razor Wind. I don't expect this to work... not in the sense of incapacitating the enemy... he thought morosely. But there's nothing else to do... no choice but to fight.

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    "Plan 2? You must be insane!!! Personally I had hoped for plan 3....but fine I guess I have to as well." He was still nervous and stirred, but swallowed his insecurity and found his newly discovered determination. The scenes that had just took place combined with Jake's rash decision, had caused Malic some trauma, but he had to overcome it and push on. Malic gripped his pokeballs while examining the attacks that Jake had unleashed upon the the strange creature. Random attacks will likely not work, if my recent battles have taught me anything, I need to pick and choose how and where to attack. The damn thing doesn't seem to have any true weakness. Why couldn't it be a real pokemon? At least they have a real weakness that could be exploited. Still... I have one idea that may work. It is a strech, but I have no time to devise elaborate plans that have the next moves planned out. "Go!! Everyone!!" Malic's pokeballs were dropped and the red flashes revealed his newly healed pokemon and all their glory. Garchomp and Charizard let out roars of pride and power, while Milotic remained quiet and focused.

"Alright, Garchomp! Dragon Claw the regions where Weavile is attacking! Charizard! Fire Blast the areas where Houndoom is blasting! Milotic! Hydro Pump the spots that Absol is attacking! Ready?!" They all looked a bit scared and urged Malic to reconsider. "Sorry guys, but I believe in you. I promise that after this we will relax for a bit. Now Go!", he spoke encouragely and with his pokemon's best interests in mind. The pokemon's confidence grew thanks to Malic's trust in them and they followed the orders that they were issued upon Malic's dramatic finger pointing to their target. Malic turned to Jake and gave him a smile and thumbs up that could be translated to 'I am with ya till the end'.

This better work. If it doesn't well.....I am sorry Clair, Lance, everyone else. I can only hope that all my pokemon remain safe and can make it through his hell-storm of chaos. Malic gripped the badge tightly that hung around his neck while placing it to his heart as if he was praying to an unknown deity and brought his attention back to the battle at hand.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    The first attacks engulfed Chiisai-u, it stopped moving. As the flames died down, its colors were different. It is now blue and black instead of green and black. The whispering voice spoke to everyone,

"... The silent voice within one's heart whispers the most profound wisdom.
    There is both joy and wonder in coming to understand another..."

The spikes that were once whips turned into flowing blue drapes. Chiisai-u twirled them around gently almost as if it were dancing. Chiisai-u twirled the drapes towards Houndoom and Charizard, it went through them in such a graceful movement. Houndoom and Charizard suddenly dropped to the ground with incredible pain. The attack however left their bodies drenched in water.

Last edited:

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    "Return Charizard!" A red light enveloped the proud beast and it took its place in its Pokeball. Malic was speechless at the premise that the monster had tossed away Charizard as easily at it did. It appeared the colors of the beast identified the elemental type that it assumed. On top of that, the monster could adjust its type at will. Or at least it seemed that way. "If the damn Voodoo Beast can adjust itself to gain an elemental advantage especially at will, we aren't going to be very successful at all. It will adjust transform itself to gain a solid weakness over our pokemon. I am beginning to think a physical fight might not the way to go. Unless there is a weakness in its design." Malic tried to apply what has happened in recent memory to the scenario focusing on past battles he had fought and the images that popped in his head since the day he met all the trainers. While he thought, the other members appeared to disagree with Malic's idea and rather keep trying to hurt it or at least gave the look of 'What are you talking about Moron? There is a battle that could determine the fate of the world going on!'

"If you don't believe me, think about the images we got recently. I assume most of you got them or at least got something." Some of them nodded and if they didn't they at least bothered to give me a look that allowed him to continue. "So maybe a weakness lies in those visions. I personally cannot think of one, but maybe of you smart people can think of a possible weakness. Other than that, maybe we can go a little bit of Jay lies in there and we can stop it from the inside. If luck isn't on our side, we could be in for a hell of a problem." Malic tried to remain positive and confident in everyone and all the pokemon that fought the beast, however it proved to be a challenge.

Years
    "Hmm... It changes elements, eh?" Jake said aloud, seeing his Houndoom easily fallen by a water attack. "This can be both a disadvantage and an advantage," he said as he gave a Revive to his Houndoom. "We can either attack its weaknesses, or try to hit it really hard with moves where type doesn't matter." He thought for a moment, then began to call attacks for his Pokemon.

"Houndoom, use Smokescreen!" The canine Pokemon released a cloud of smoke towards Chiisai-u, effectively blocking out what the Trainer planned. "Weavile, use Agility and Ice Shard!" Weavile darted into the cloud of smoke and began throwing pieces of ice straight up out of the cloud, forming a circle of about 7 around its adversary. "Now... Absol, Hyper Beam!" Absol fired a powerful blast at one of the chunks of ice. Through a complex process involving the refraction and reflection of light, the Hyper Beam was reflected between all of the ice shards, and from all of them to Chiisai-u, causing it to have been effectively hit by seven simultaneous Hyper Beams.

Jake raised his fist in excitement as he saw the explosion caused by the attack. "Wow! That was even more awesome than I thought it would be!" His Weavile returned to him as he watched the dissipating smoke cloud carefully to see the results of his combo attack.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    An explosion over the trainers occurred as Chiisai-u was hit by a devastating force with a combination of ice shard and Hyper Beam, allowing multiple beams to hit the being hard. As the smoke cleared, Chiisai-u fell to the floor and kneeled down with its eye closed. It sat there for a moment allowing for a brief victory until it stood up again.

"Alongside time exists destiny, the bearer of cruelty.
    You cannot avoid death. To live is to die; they are one in the same...
    Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end. It matters not who you are... Death awaits you."

Chiisai-u rose up from the ground once more and changed its appearance again, it is now pure black and the symbol on its face glows a bright white.

" ... I am sorry that it must be this way...
    ...my friends...
    Now, let us finish this. It is the path of your choosing."

With a wave of its arm, Weavile and Absol were blown away by a wind of darkness...

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    Wait a minute. Normal attacks hit it and changes color as a result. Shadowish attack mean ghost or dark type. My theory is right then, it transforms based on gaining an elemental advantage. Ok well I believe Garchomp and Milotic can work some wonders then. Malic's face gained a small glow of confidence as if an idea can journeyed into his head bring him inspiration for his assault.

"Thanks Jake. Your attempt gave me a brief idea. Lets just hope it works. Garchomp! Milotic! On me!" The two pokemon leaped over to their master and entered a huddle as if they were a sports team sharing a spur of the moment plan. Some whispers could me heard, however only the words barrage and false security could be heard. "Ok get ready guys! I am counting on you!" Garchomp barely moved from his position, but crouched as if getting ready to charge. Milotic slithered quietly over a generous distance beyond Chiisai-u, apparently anticipating some movement on its part. "You know the plan! Go! Dragon Rush!" Malic ordered with energy and confidence.

Garchomp prompted itself upon the order. Surrounding itself in blue energy, the dragon charged with near-godlike speed, becoming nothing but a blue blur. The blitz of energy struck the monster directly in the eye, blinding the Chiisai-u for a moment. The attack caused the beast to reel backward a few steps, causing Milotic's position by the enemy's side to make sense, though the plan that Malic had devised still did not make sense to his party members. "Awesome! Now Garchomp charge up your most powerful Dragon Pulse yet!" Malic issued. In mid-air, Garchomp gathered an impressive amount of energy, enough to make it seemingly leak out of its mouth. "Now aim carefully!" Garchomp took its aim, however it was not at the terrible monster they were fighting, that still seemed in pain from the blitz attack from Garchomp, but at Milotic. Malic could hear mumbles of concern and insults that deemed him crazy, however close analysis revealed that Milotic had surrounded itself in a veil of shining energy.

"Fire!" Garchomp unleashed the large shock wave of energy at Milotic. Seconds before impact, Malic issued the words "Redirect it". Milotic's Mirror Coat reflected the blast at the Chiisai-u, doubling the size of the blast. The attack engulfed the entire beast in the shock wave, forcing to sent back several yards. "Sweet it worked. I did not know it would," Malic turned to his comrades who seemed mildly surprised by Malic's plan. Malic attempted to explain as best he could, "Well, you see I trained Milotic to master the Mirror Coat so that it could redirect attacks to certain parts of the body or field during battle. I guess that she had enough experience in order to reflect at a different object completely." As the explanation was complete, the dust that was entered the air from Chiisai-u's mighty fall had died down. It laid on the floor motionless but Malic assumed it was not down for long.

"Garchomp use Brick Break a few times on it!" Garchomp roared and leaped up in the air, covering the distance between him and the monster and barraged the opponent with several flurries of Brick Break. The assault was focued primarily on the eye and head, regions in which Garchomp had hit before with Dragon Rush. "Milotic offered support with Ice Beam now!" Garchomp lept back to his master's feet while Milotic made its way to the monster, firing several Ice beams in the areas in which Garchomp had beat senseless. The beast that had consumed Jay, simply laid on the floor appearing defeated once again. After she was done, Milotic slithered back to Malic awaiting more orders.

"Care to explain why you chose those attacks?" Jake asked.

"Sure. I planned out the whole thing actually, which is not like me at all. Your hyper beam beat-down forced the monster to transform into a ghost type at least I think so, so it gained an advantage. I attacked with dragon moves, something that would hit a ghost. The dragon move would have forced to change to Dragon or Ice to gain the advantage. The pulse attack was used in case it was a Dragon while the Brick Break was used it was case it was Ice. The Fighting move prompted a change into either Psychic or Flying, so I unleashed a Ice beam in case it was Flying-type, though it would hurt anyway. Now it is either Fire, Fighting, Rock or Steel. Those types can barely hurt Dragons or Water pokemon." Malic did not laugh for once, but instead smirked and remained confident. It had seemed that Malic had gained control for a brief moment and it was clear it had dished out some pain towards the creature. However, Garchomp and Milotic appeared exhausted as the assault was elaborate and long. The attacks were full force with nothing held back so it was clear the tremendous amounts of strength and energy were required.

Hopefully its down. Garchomp and Milotic are worn out. Even so, my attack hopefully did some damage. If not, my plan will hopefully inspire thought in the other trainers.

Years
    Jake stared awestruck as Chiisai-u seemed to simply shrug off the attack he launched, then countered with a shadowy energy blast that launched Weavile and Absol across the barren landscape. Recomposing himself, the dark Trainer spoke to the others: "That's the first thing it's used that looked like a regular attack; it seemed to be an Ominous Wind attack." As he and Houndoom looked for where the other Pokemon had landed something suddenly occurred to him: What happened to Jay's Pokemon, anyway? The Unown kinda disappeared, but where are his Glaceon and Altaria? He was cut off mid-thought as Malic unleashed a brutal barrage of attacks on Chiisai-u.

The Gym Leader nodded approvingly as he analyzed the attack choices that Malic made. "Hehehe... impressive." He clapped his hands slowly, perfectly matching the intonation of his speech. "Just like messing with a Kecleon's color swap. Well, the basic idea." Jake shrugged, glancing at the fallen beast. "Still, I doubt that thing's done yet." He cut off his speech as he remembered something yet again:

"F.O.R.G.I.V.E.Y.O.U.R.F.R.I.E.N.D."

Jake scowled as he recalled that dream. Maybe something worked off that would work... but it's too late now. Too late to turn back, too late to change my mind. He recalled Weavile and Absol for now, leaving him currently with only Houndoom. "We have to keep fighting! No giving up!"

He watched Chiisai-u with a very intense gaze. "I thought I already said, destiny is stupid..." he said darkly as he analyzed the situation. "Houndoom, don't attack for now. Just dodge its attacks if it goes for you." The Houndoom nodded affirmatively and gazed at its foe along with its Trainer.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    Chiisai-u laid slumped on the ground, it seems defeated. Just then Unown appeared and gathered around everyone, Chiisai-u began to glow and in a flash it was pure white, the symbol on its head is now black. It rose up and floated above everyone once more.

"Such a pity... You understand destiny yet you still fight against it with all of your will... If more people were like you, then perhaps could have been prevented... but it's too late now."

All the trainers began to hit it with one attack after another, hoping that something may happen, but nothing seems to work anymore. Chiisai-u is completely unharmed from all attacks. It continuously rose above everyone until nothing could no longer reach it. Everything seemed to be at an end when suddenly an image appeared in everyone's minds,

The scene shows Jay, he is in school he seems to be eight years old. He sits in class as other students throw paper balls and airplanes at him. The scene changes back to boys picking on him, he is seen standing there as kids begin to surround him,

"What a stupid looking thing you have on your head."
    "You're weird looking."​
    "No one wants you."
    "Hey look the kid with no parents wants to play."​
    "What a loser."
    "Hahahahahahahahahaha"
    "Hahahahahahahahahaha"​
    "Hahahahahahahahahaha"

Laughter, laughter fills the scene.

"Help your friend." A voice is heard, the same from the dreams.

The scene changes, Jay, still at age eight, could be seen in the snow, alone. He sits in fetal position, crying. Kids in the school pass by and pay him no attention, he stops crying... the mark on his forehead begins to glow....

"Forgive your friend." The dream voice says.

"...

Before the end comes, I would just like to thank all of you who helped me discover my past.. yet I feel sad that this is what I am. I tried to escape my destiny as the destroyer of worlds.. but I could not....

...Your only hope is the sun which you all have vanquished from this world. Even with its visions it sent while you sleep could not save you. The Unown can make anything possible if you believe... yet destiny cannot be avoided."
    Chiisai-u said as it lifted its spike-like arms where light began to shine brightly.

"...Do not despair. There are many worlds like this one. Once this world is destroyed I promise a new one will take its place, one filled with no suffering.

I enjoyed meeting you all... my first friends... we are friends.... yes, this I believe...

Good-bye... my friends..."

It seems that the end is starting. Soon the world will be destroyed. No attacks seem to harm Chiisai-u, it is true, it cannot be defeated. Unown began to gather more closely to everyone and twirl about.

"Wait a minute..." Tommy said, everyone gathered to listen what he has to say, "The sun.. the sun.. there's only one answer to that, Jake, think'in what I'm think'in?" Tommy asked, "It seems it wants to meet Missingno. But we defeated it twice... it's dead... but..." Tommy's voice trailed off, he then smirked, "You know how the second Glitch incident was created right?" Everyone shrugged," Unown tried to revive Missingno... now think about... Why would they?" Tommy asked everyone. The trainers then faced Chiisai-u as the end approaches...

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    "I was hoping you would know Tommy. After all, with the exception of Jake no one here was involved with this Missingno before. I could only guess that its possible the Unown got lonely and needed another outcast of a pokemon to chill with." Malic's idea was out there but being out of the loop, it was his best theory that he could dish out. Malic stood and eyed at the horrific beast that threatened the world. I would have never thought that the world would end like this with me staring at it. And I cannot stop it. This makes me so angry! Malic thought, raising a tightly clenched fist level to his chest. He seemed to have punched himself, before holding his badge in his hand. Malic returned his two pokemon to their balls in red flashes of light. He appeared to whisper some heartfelt message to the pokeballs before placing them back on his standard belt.

"Well...if this is really the end of the world, I must bid farewell to everyone. It was great meeting all of you. Even you Tommy though I really hate your Gyarados." Malic uttered once last joke and laughed. It appeared he desired to die laughing instead of dwelling on what appeared to be the unpreventable.

Years
    "Gah! Quick, use Fire Blast!" Jake shouted to his Houndoom, which promptly launched the attack; too little, too late. The attack didn't come close to reaching Chiisai-u. "Argh... I hate when I can't do anything!" he yelled, throwing his chain to the ground. With fighting out of the picture, he could do nothing but come up with a plan with Tommy and Malic.

"Well Tommy, I don't know why the Unown would bring Missingno back, but there's a good chance that it's... well, this." The dark Gym Leader gestured, indicating the surrounding scene. "I suppose if Unown can bend reality... but what do we do, just tell them to bring Missingno here?" Jake asked tritely. "Then again, any plan is a good plan at this point." He began yelling skyward at the top of his lungs; "Hey! Unown! Uh... bring Missingno here! Um... please?"

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    Unown

Unown

Unown

The chanting of the Unown began to grow louder and louder as they spinned in place more quickly. They began to glow red.

"What the... what's going on?" Tommy asked as he watched the Unown starting to act strangely.

Chiisai-u pulsed with energy, falling stars began to plummet towards the earth, burning the ground. The light that engulfed Chiisai-u began to make its way towards the trainers, destroying everything that it touches, and once it hits them... it will be over. Nothing seemed to be happening, the Unown just kept chanting their name and twirled very fast. The light made it's way toward the Mt. Coronet, obliterating the ground and soon enough reached the trainers and right as it was about to hit them it suddenly stopped.

Tommy opened his eyes and lowered his arms from his face and gasped, "No... it-it can't be..." He said in shock. As the trainers looked up, they saw nothing but a sphere made out of pure light, it shined brightly and blocked Chiisai-u's attack from harming them. It rose up to the sky and lit the world once more causing the dark sky to disappear. It spoke,

"I am thy sun, the one this world calls Missingno." The giant orb said, its voice is the same as the one in the dreams. Three red dots went in position of a triangle in place at the center of its being.

"I shall shine this world once more and cast you away destroyer of worlds." Missingno told Chiisai-u.

"Thy sun..."
    Chiisai-u said. A smoothing light touched Chiisai-u, it began to scream, "GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!" Chiisai-u fell to the ground, on top of the platform of Mt. Coronet. It's image began to disintegrate leaving the unconscious body of Jay, however, the mark remained on his forehead.

The destruction has been put to a halt, everyone attention turned to Missingno,

"This world is far too corrupt to continue and with him now in existence all worlds are in great peril. I cannot allow this to continue, destroying him alone is not enough. As long as the world he appeared in exists, he may have a chance to appear once more, thus this world can longer continue, it must be destroyed regardless." Missingno told everyone.

"Oh wonderful, so either way we're dead!" Tommy said and slapped himself over the head.

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    "Well this is just perfect. So we basically have to kill Jay in order to save the world? Is that what you are saying?" Malic inquired with rage and distaste in his voice. Malic clenched his fist and stomped the ground towards the Missingno. He did not want to provoke it but the anger that swelled due to the ominous message of the apocalypse. "Killing Jay cannot be the only way to escape our fate. Can't we get rid off the damn voodoo monster somehow?"

Malic wanted to find another way to end the problem, as he did not want to sound selfish. Also ridding the beast that was within may prevent any other events like this from happening, which would save another group the trouble. However in his mind, Malic was willing to end Jay's life for the sake of the entire world. Too many lives would end for no reason and if Malic could prevent that he would.

Years
    Jake finally seemed to be losing it. He broke into a fit of laughter as he inadvertently switched from one apocalypse to another. "... Hahahaha! No way... no way... I didn't think they'd actually do what I said," he said, laughing but crestfallen. "If I thought they'd listen to me, I would've just told them to stop the first disaster." Suddenly, then, he became furious at Missingno. "Enough with the end of the world crap! I've had enough!" He glared at the glitch with apparent insanity. "Shut up already!" he screamed psychotically. Apparently seized with a similar state of mind, Jake's Houndoom launched a vicious fury of attacks at Missingno; if the Pokemon or its Trainer were thinking at the time, they would remember that attacking Missingno was a complete waste of energy. However, they were both seized with a rage that engulfed their common sense completely, leaving them completely useless in any situation beyond fighting. "Shut up!" Jake screamed again at Missingno, the complete futility of his actions not occurring to him.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    As the trainers began to panic everything soon came to a screeching halt. Clouds stopped moving, the wind stopped flowing, snow flakes floated in place. It's as if time itself has froze. Ripples of some sort of shock wave could be seen in the sky, it made the sky look as if it were made out of pure water. Suddenly a hole opened, within it one could see static that you see on your TV set. There was a loud trumpet like noise, nothing the trainers ever heard before. A rather large creature emerged from the hole. The creature is horse-like. Its body is white, has a gray underside and its four pointed feet are tipped with gold hooves. Its mane is quite long and its face is gray with green eyes. It also has a cross-like wheel attached to its body, which is gold.

"Halt."​

It's voice is loud and echoed across the sky. It sounded like trumpets. Missingno stopped what it was doing and looked up above this gigantic being. The giant creature looked down to everything.

"I have seen everything from my throne."​

It looks like this creature saw everything that was going on.

"I have seen what these brave warriors have been through. Their joy, their courage, and, their suffering. I believe they have been through enough. Ketsuban, come home."​

Missingno floated away from everyone and went into the hole where the giant white being came from and soon disappeared from sight.

"...and now. What to do with u. U wanted to escape its role as my messenger of destruction. What shall be its fate?"​
    It asked everyone a question, the fate of Jay and this world now rests upon the trainers who have started this event. Whatever choice they make will influence the path this world takes...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back