• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    The Gyarados stared at the group with great anger and power. "Well at least it isn't that cold up here," Malic said with the intention of breaking the tension. "I am assuming none of us have an electric type either. If we did, we could of take this overgrown fish down in a second."

Malic surveyed his pokemon and realized much like before none is pokemon had a great advantage over the metallic trainer's powerful force. Charizard is out. Milotic has a resistance and Garchomp remains neutral. "Alright, you metallic pain in the ass. Face Garchomp again!" Malic threw the pokeball allowing the red flash to reveal a very angry Garchomp. The Garchomp let out a roar louder than the Gyarados' roar in a vain attempt to shock the enemy.

"Garchomp! Use your dragon assault." The Garchomp leap forward, performing a massive and forceful Dragon Rush, causing the dragon to turn into a blue blur. The assault knocked the Gyarados cleanly in head. The Gyarados' head jerked back and crashed to the floor. However, it eventually rose back up appearing more angry than before.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    Garchomps force, may be powerful as proven from before, he gained little in this battle as Leviator is larger than a normal Gyarados. Leviator towered over the Garchomp, it seeems that the dragon attacks did little damage to the Gyarados and only made it more angry, it gained power and began to trash about.

"ARRAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!" Leviator shouted as he smacked his tail against Garchomp's face sending the dragon-type to fly across the floor and back to his trainer.

"AAAHHHRAAHHHAARRRAAHHH!!" Leviator began to trash about and started to make the mountain shake. "Malic watch out!" Jay yelled, but his yell for help was too late as the Garchomp was already hit by the intense force of Leviator.

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    "Fine. You want to play that way, you damn little trainer. Garchomp collect yourself together and prepare to use our favorite move." Malic grabbed his other pokeball, and summoned Charizard. "I would get on everyone," Malic directed to his comrades. Jay stared at Malic nervousily as did Bobby, but they listened. Garchomp remained on the mountaintop, staring at the enemy trainer while remaining cautious of the Gyarados after struggling to get up. The blow was clearly harsh, but as seen before, Garchomp is a tough dragon. Charizard rose over the mountain, but only by a few yards.

"What are you planning?" they both asked.

"Well, its a bit out there. Its like the mud idea, but far more simple." Malic laughed. "Ok! Garchomp use earthquake, bring part of this mountain down! But don't forget to have with it!" The Garchomp nodded his head, roared and prepared itself for its favorite technique. Jay and Bobby looked a bit scared and swallowed dramatically. Garchomp ran past the oversized pokemon and got in the metallic trainer's face, releasing the mountain destroying earthquake at their feet. The impact of the earthquake was full of rage and strength. The force emitting from the dragon could have been felt throughout the mountain and the sound the move created caused chills in Malic's body. "Whoa...Garchomp's pissed!" Malic uttered in pure awe. The earth cracked and shattered causing the summit to remain in rubble and ruins. As the dust cleared, the Gyarados seemed disoriented while the metallic trainer was buried underneath rocks. The summit did not have a clean ground as sharp rocks were what was left after the impressive and angry earthquake.

The charizard flew over the rubble, and landed by the Garchomp. "So, how did you like my plan? Pretty good right? I'm sure Garchomp feels a whole lot better."

Last edited:
    Years
    As Jake tried to talk to Luther, his Absol suddenly broke free from its Pokeball and began running south out of Snowpoint City. "Ah! Not again!" The dark Trainer took off once again, following the disaster Pokemon. "Fine then, Chuckles. We'll catch up later," he called back at Luther as he dashed onto the snow-covered path out of the city.

Absol continued running south until it passed Arlene and Charlie, as well as some weird guy who seemed to be following them for some reason. Can't stop to worry about this right now... Jake thought as he ran past them. Gotta make sure I don't lose track of Absol... Absol finally slowed down as it reached the face of Mt. Coronet. Its Trainer sighed in relief, just in time for the dark Pokemon to begin climbing the mountain. Exasperated, Jake followed it up the cliff side with surprising agility.

When Jake caught up to his Absol, it had stopped at the top of one of Coronet's lower peaks, staring across one of the canyons between the mountain's higher points. In the distance, he could see the metallic figure from before and a Gyarados. "Well then," he said wickedly. "Looks like I'm gonna get some revenge." As he ran toward the figure, he realized that the ground underneath him was shaking wildly. Before he could react, he found himself surrounded by falling chunks of rock. Thinking quickly, he threw his Weavile's Pokeball. "Weavile! Ice shield, now!" The Pokemon fired an Ice Beam into the ground, creating a crystalline shell around itself and Jake. Absol leaped down as the frozen barrier was covered with rocks, and began to use its scythe to crush the rocks surrounding its Trainer. As he waited to leave the shield and attack the metallic man, he released his Houndoom from its Pokeball, and had it begin using a weak Ember to weaken the shell.

Unfortunately, the shield was weakened too soon; a boulder fell through, shattering the ice and knocking Jake, Houndoom, and Weavile unconscious. The Gym Leader could see his Absol tearing at the rocks above as he blacked out...

"Reflect on your Pokemon..."

What...? No! It... can't be...?!

"Your friendships... your hardships..."

You... what is this... this feeling... I can't stand it...

"KYAAAAH!"

Jake was jolted awake by his Absol jabbing him in the side. As he stood up, he pulled out two revives, which he gave to his Houndoom and his Weavile. "Glad I stopped to grab supplies," he muttered as he climbed out of the rockslide he was trapped beneath. Looking up, he saw a couple of Trainers on a Charizard, as well as a Garchomp that seemed to have just finished rampaging. "Looks like I'm just a little late... again," he muttered as he found his footing on the rough terrain. This is... devastation... I'm glad that kid didn't pick a fight with me... he thought as he examined the destroyed landscape. His Absol, however, scowled forebodingly into the ruined area. Something doesn't feel right... but... what? He crossed his arms, analyzing the situation, as the Charizard, carrying who he now recognized as Malic and Jay, landed next to the Garchomp.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    As the pile of rocks collected, the trainers stood there to see what will happen. Suddenly a figure could be seen on top of the rocks as if he climbed out in seconds, he seemed completely unharmed, the Gyarados as well is in tip-top shape as it coiled out of the crack of the earthquake, it's massive mouth took hold of Garchomp and bite him viciously and tossed his body into the flying Charizard, in a matter of seconds the two crashed down to the land, the results being Garchomp fainted and Charizard critically injured, it seems the plan that took down the Alakazam from before won't work this time. Leviator is more powerful than Zam and is bigger than any normal Gyarados. Leviator roared once more,

"RRAAAAAAHHH" He yelled as he began to trash about, in a whip-like motion, Leviator took hold of Jake's Houndoom within his coils and started to squeeze him tightly as he wrapped around the dark-type Pokemon.

The metallic figure looked around and spotted Jake, "You, I should of guessed you would be here. What a pity. I will eliminate you along with your new friends. Especially him!" The trainer said as its gaze turned to Jay...

Years
    Jake scowled as the psycho Trainer rose from the rubble that Malic's Garchomp had reduced the area to. "Hmph. Looks like I'm fighting after all." As the man's Gyarados seized Houndoom before its Trainer could even do anything, Jake's scowl faded to a look of pure malice and contempt. "Enough with the cheap shots," he said in a wicked voice. "After all, I can fight dirty too..." His remaining two Pokemon took up battle stances. "Absol, use Shock Wave on the Gyarados. Weavile, Ice Shard the Trainer."

Jake glared coldly as the attacks were fired; the unavoidable Shock Wave that Absol had launched slammed directly into the huge Gyarados, sending it reeling. Meanwhile, Weavile had thrown several wickedly sharp chunks of ice kunai-style at the Trainer; Jake didn't expect them to hit, or even to do much if they did hit. It would simply force a reaction: dodge, block, or counter.

While the Gyarados was stunned, Jake called another attack: "Houndoom, use Dark Pulse." The canine Pokemon released a powerful burst of energy, then utilized the force of the blast to propel itself away from the huge serpentine Pokemon, landing near its Trainer.

Jake glared maliciously at his foe. "I don't know who you are, but I do know that you attacked me, as well as the others." He pulled off the hood of his cloak; he looked almost majestic as he stood, battle ready, in the rubble. "If only to defend myself and them... I'll take you down."

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    "Nice....Jake's pokemon seem to have the right stuff to win. Raw power is not exactly the greatest strategy in this case. Oh crap....my dragons." Malic ran over to his pokemon, they weren't a great distance, but enough to tire Malic when he actually got there. "Damn it, Garchomp's out and Charizard's hurt pretty bad." Malic opened his backpack and dug up some medicine. This isn't good. I only got 1 revive left and 3 max potions left. Oh that's right, I used my full restores last battle. Malic smacked himself in the fact with the medicine. He revived Garchomp and healed both of his dragon pokemon, and then promptly returned them to their pokeballs. If I am helping, I am using Milotic. Charizard doesn't have the durability to completely stand another assault, and Garchomp needs to recover.

Malic journeyed past the rubble and in order to get to Jake. The path was difficult due to the jagged rocks that decorated the area, however, he eventually reached him and panted like a dog. "Jake, right?", Malic attempted to say. The sound that came from his mouth was difficult to understand due the exhaustion that overcame his body. "I have come to help as much as I can. I still got Milotic to use. I am using the other two as a last resort."

Malic regained his composure and stood upright, facing the battle grounds. "Still, I am hoping you have a plan to win. This annoyance doesn't give up, so if you don't mind, I think killing the trainer is the best bet." Malic said without any pauses or hesitation.

Years
    Jake nodded as Malic approached him. "Sorry to disappoint you, but I don't have a plan... yet," he admitted quickly. "After I see how he fights, I can prepare a suitable plan to beat him..." As he watched the Trainer's Gyarados, he suddenly zoned out and recalled a scene that he didn't recognize, but he felt like he had seen it before, somewhere...

We were on top of the hill; myself, the girl with her Salamence, the crazy guy, and a boy, about my age. Suddenly, the boy looked very afraid.

"Leviator, go!" he shouted as he threw a Pokeball, releasing a Gyarados. As his Gyarados attacked the Salamence, I had all three of my Pokemon fighting as hard as they could to protect it.

"JAKE WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" he asked me. "THAT DRAGON THING ATE RUBY! AND NOW IT'S GOING AFTER RAIN!"

Panicking, I convinced him that the Salamence was, in fact, Ruby. At last, I finally got him to call off his Gyarados...

F.O.R.G.I.V.E.Y.O.U.R.F.R.I.E.N.D...

Jake jolted back into reality, then turned to face Malic. "Look. This'll sound crazy, but don't attack." He stared analytically at the metallic Trainer in the distance. "Don't attack unless I tell you to. I have a crazy idea that just came to me in a weird daydream." Wow, Jake. Way to sound like an idiot... again...

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    "Don't attack?! Then how are we going to beat it?" Malic desperately wanted to refuse. Every cell in his brain, gut, and heart wanted to rebel against the orders of Jake. Then again, he mentioned a daydream, something that even Malic has been getting lately. Every since the journey started, he been receiving strange dreams, daydreams and visions. Malic couldn't understand their value or meaning. In fact, he hadn't been understanding anything as of late.
    Well....enough reflecting on the fact that some dream is telling Jake what to do. I need to analyze the theory.

Not attacking. That was the idea Jake proposed. Malic attempted to understand why and actually came up with a possible theory. Every time Malic struck the Gyarados, it seemed to grow more and more furious. Could it be possible that the enemy requires damage to function or feed off the rage that increases from being hurt? It brought Malic back to a battle he watched between two dragon tamers back in Blackthorn. The battle was between a Gyarados and a rare dragon that was possibly from Hoenn. He couldn't remember clearly, but enough to realize that the Gyarados used thrash and rage as signature moves. They grew as the opposition continued to barrage the Gyarados with its attacks. The only difference now was the Gyarados is far larger and more powerful.

"Alright Jake, you got it. I won't attack but if Milotic or anyone goes down, it's all on you." Malic agreed despite opposition. The only thing that forced him to listen was his memories of Blackthorn which his beginning to grasp knowledge from that he never imagined he would. He summoned Milotic and waited, with the thoughts of Blackthorn that never seemed as clear as before.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    The metallic trainer dodged the ice-shard attack with cat-like reflexes, "You cannot win." The trainer said in its robotic voice. "Leviator... focus." The Gyarados closed its eyes and suddenly reopened them with a great roar releasing itself from his short-lived paralysis.

"RAAAAHHHH" Leviator shouted as he then focused his attention back on to the trainers. It seems that this Gyarados is going to be hard to defeat. "Give up already, it's impossible to win." The trainer said once more.

Leviator threw Houndoom away from him, knocking him against the mountain wall where he fell to the ground, a swift wave of his tail sent Absol flying and then he focused his gaze on to Milotic, suddenly particules and light started to gather around Leviator's mouth and in a flash, a beam of light swiftly engulfed Milotic where then an explosion can be seen, Milotic laid on the ground, limp.

"That was Hyper Beam. It's all over now..." The metallic trainer said, however Leviator seems tired and he wobbled around his head, he needs to recharge...

Last edited:

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
    Years
    "Allright no more cowering!" Bobby said. He had felt useless the whole fight, feeling his pokemon weren't strong enough. But that time was over now that almost everyone else's pokemon was out.

"Go Flygon!" Bobby yelled as he sent out the green dragon. Flygon roared with pleasure, happy to be able to fight.

"Flygon use Draco Meteor!" Flygon summoned flaming rocks from the sky hurtling towards the water dragon. "Quick now a Dragon Claw!" Flygon's arms glowed green and slashed Leviator while it was incapsitated.

"Finish this up with a Hyper Beam!" Flygon sent a yellow beam towards the Gyarados knocking it into a pile of rubble. "We win!" Bobby cheered.

"Not quite." the man said menecinly. Leviator rose from the rubble scratched, but otherwise unharmed.

"Damn! Now what? This things unbeatable..." Bobby said as hope started to drain from him.

Years
    "Enough." Jake called back his Houndoom and Absol, then stood up and faced the opposing Trainer. "It's now or never, then," he said as he approached the armored Trainer. "Weavile, if he attacks me, use Agility to get me out of the way." With that, he brazenly approached his assailant.

"You..." he began, sullenly. "I don't know what you have against Jay, or why you've been attacking him along with everyone around him. I don't know why you've been wearing that armor, and I don't know what's happened to you over the past 13 years." Jake continued, sounding more forceful now. "I've fought you twice before now. The first time, you fought out of fear, while I fought to defend my friend. The second time, you were possessed, and I fought for the sake of the world as we know it."

Jake gazed intently at his foe. "I don't know what you're fighting for now, but I'm fighting to protect myself and those around me." He smirked mildly. "Wow, your Gyarados sure has grown," he joked incongruously. "I don't know exactly what you've become, or how, but I know what you've been: a Cooltrainer, a hacker, and the meat puppet of 'the glitch.'" He stared somberly at the other Trainer.

"Tommy... stop this senseless fight!"

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    "Tommy.....that trainer's name is Tommy. That is one hell of a twist." Malic held in a laugh, not wanting to anger anything or anyone. Jake seemed to have the situation under control, or at least almost had the situation under his control. Malic crouched down to his wounded Milotic, used one of his few max potions and returned to its pokeball.

Hopefully Jake can stop him. I don't care how, just stop it. I am tired of getting my ass kicked.

Malic looked around in the area. Bobby seemed shocked that Flygon was easily disposed, but he didn't want him to continue while Jake tried to stop "Tommy". "Bobby! Stop fighting! Jake is trying something!" he ordered. It came off as cold and uncaring, but in reality Malic didn't want Bobby to face the same anger he felt. Malic retreated to the base of the summit, near the area in which they entered the summit. If he was done fighting, he would rather have left the area and stay out of harm's and Jake's way. This way Jake didn't have to worry about him at least and could focus on the task at hand.

Good luck, dude.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    "Heh.. ha..haha!" The metallic trainer laughed, "I can never get anything past you, huh Jake?" The metallic trainer moved its arms and grabbed his helmet and slowly pulled it up until finally it was off. Messy jet-black hair poured out of the helmet, a man who is at least in his late 20's can be seen, "It's been awhile, hasn't it Jake?" Tommy smiled.

"Some people forgot what happened ten years ago, better yet, thirteen years ago. As a matter of fact most people forgot what happened. However there are a few that still remember. You see, the 'Reset' as we like to call it is failing and something is causing it." Tommy told Jake, the rest of the trainers became intrigued, "You and your new friends don't know who you are protecting." Tommy told Jake.

Tommy looked over to Jay, "You haven't shown it to them have you?" Tommy said as he took a step forth, however the Trainers and their Pokemon took a step forward, Tommy smiled and backed down. "Tell them Jay, tell them about your secret!" Tommy yelled. All attention was now focused on Jay. Jay stood there on the platform where the spears gathered, his back turned from everyone,

"I-I just wanted to lead a normal life. I.. I just wanted to discover my past." Jay told everyone, he turned to face everyone, "But no matter what I did, I was always picked on and name-called. It's because of this..." Jay placed a hand on his hat and pulled it off. A breeze blew the hair off his forehead revealing a strange symbol,

That is what the symbol looks like.

"I knew it, you have it, you have the mark!" Tommy shouted.

The wind began to pick up until a small wind storm appeared, everyone braced themselves. Suddenly Jay's Unown became one with the platform and soon Unown could be seen above the pillars,

Unown

Unown

Unown

Unown

They began to chant their names as a light surrounded the platform and took in Jay. The mark on his forehead began to glow as the light took him in, and in an instant flash Jay was completely gone! Instead of Jay, floated a strange being. The being is made out of two hovering orbs, in the center there orbited a chain of beads. The top orb held a large depiction of the mark. Instead of legs and arms, there were only 4 spikes that took the place of these limbs. The being was half yellow on its right side and black on the other, a long cape made of what appears to be light flowed from under its legs. The cape is engraved with strange runic symbols that seem to be symbolic of something. The top orb with the mark grew two horns at the top and suddenly a large eye opened.

As the trainers looked upon the being in its radiant light, Tommy looked in awe, "That is him, Chiisai-u, the destructor of worlds..." Tommy's voice trailed off...

Last edited:
    Years
    Jake stared, dumbstruck, at the scene that just happened before his eyes. He gaped with a stunned look, at the monstrous form Jay had taken. Finally, he took a crestfallen look, though seeming less serious than he really should have been. "Great," he said, with a thick overtone of dry sarcasm. "This is really the kind of thing you should tell me ahead of time... but then again, I would've thought you were completely and utterly insane." Jake then took on an odd, encyclopedic tone. "Unown, the symbol Pokemon. It is only found in ruins where there are hieroglyphics resembling itself. It has 28 different forms, and its only real attack is Hidden Power. However, it exhibits powerful mystical abilities despite its weak combat abilities." He then spoke in a darker, less confident tone: "As for this 'Chiisai-u' thing, I don't have the slightest idea what it is."

Jake released Houndoom and Absol again, then healed them using max potions. So glad I stocked up on items back in Snowpoint. He gazed upon the radiant being that stood- floated?- before himself and the other Trainers. "Hehehe..." he spoke aloud, to no one in particular. "Darkness isn't necessarily evil. Likewise, light isn't necessarily good." He grinned spitefully at the irony of the situation. "Once again, it's a battle of light versus darkness; yet the force of destruction is the light." His Pokemon all took battle stances, ready to fight. "Weavile, use Agility to get the others- or me- out of the way if they're attacked. But for now, we let that thing take the first strike, since we have no idea what it's capable of." With that, Jake and his Pokemon all watched the luminescent figure carefully so they could be ready when it attacked. Well... here we go... time to fight.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    Tommy, once a Cooltrainer who at one point in time traveled with Jake, stood next to the dark-type Gym leader, "Haha, you know me, I didn't think it was important." Tommy laughed. "Well, this is just perfect the thing I was trying to stop happened anyway, I guess destiny has a bad habit of biting you in the butt, huh?" Tommy laughed again. "Hold on a minute Jake, let me approach it."

Tommy took a step towards Chiisai-u, "Who are you? Are you Jay? Are you in fact Chiisai-u?" Tommy asked as he looked up at the being floating above the platform. It's eye looked down at everyone,

"....

... I was once called Jay, yet I did not mind."

It's voice, sounded like a quiet whisper in the wind, it is calm and soothing.

"That is what I am called in this world... Chiisai-u, though, that is not my real name..."

The pupil of the eye moved slowly looking at everybody one by one. It seemed to not mind answering Tommy's questions.

" I am a traveler who seeks out worlds that have gone amiss. This world should not exist. Twice has it been on the blink of death and twice has it been saved. For the sake of all worlds, this world must perish." it said in a voice full of sorrow.

The sky suddenly became black with clouds covering the sun, the clouds swirled in the sky that is now darkness.

"However, this world may be spared if the sun has been summoned. Yet I feel that its flame has been extinguished. Without a sun, this world will fade." The being asked. "Now, this world will be destroyed."

The voice became more depressed...

Darkhaven3

Jackass
    Years
    As Arlene and Charlie neared the exit to the summit of Mount Coronet, a strange feeling of mixed shock and agony overcame the vixen. Snake was frozen in fear, and Elric - the spy that had trailed behind them - was caught in the gape of this sudden, freezing-cold epiphany. Out of nowhere, Arlene muttered, "...My... My dreams...!" as she stood completely frozen to the spot, unable to move partially from the pain in her bones and partially from the realization. She had finally connected sight with thought; all of the strange constructs of pain and dementia that had burned a black stain on her soul had come to concrete form before her eyes.

The eye... As she stared into it's infinite depths, she recalled her very first truly vivid dream of this instance. Dagger-sharp mountains peaked out of the barren ground, flora and fauna laid waste to in their wake, replaced by the deep scar that this unholy being would leave on the Earth forever. Where once was courage deep in her heart, there was now a cold emptiness - a void where there should be bright light. The dreams had sapped her of her sense of reality - now came the true being of chaos that would sap her of the spark of life. For a moment, the eye stared back at her; still shocked in place, Arlene dared not move, and neither did Charlie.

Desparate to fill the empty void in her heart from merely looking at the creature, the vixen conjured rage. The only thing she could muster. Her eyes flashed with an intense flare unlike any other, and moved forward unyielding, approaching her intended target with no relevant haste or despair. She remained calm, cool, focused, as she silently trodded, her hips swaying, and her weight resting squarely on both legs; it took alot to ignore the pain.

Looking directly up at her adversary - more like her ultimate gateway straight to death - she stood directly before the Destroyer Of Worlds. She likely wasn't going to be a hero out of this, if any part of her came back alive. "HEY YOU!" she screamed at the top of her lungs, mustering from some hidden part of her heart the most terrorizing growl she could manage. With that, she spit a wad of phlegm and blood up towards the abomination that had proclaimed this world's end. She didn't give a damn anymore - it was kill or be killed.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    Chiisai-u looked at Arlene, it stared into her soul,

".... One with so much pain, hate and sorrow, why do you fight? You are in a world filled with people who are not like you, people who wish to not understand you, people who hate you. So why do you fight? What will it accomplish?

I cannot be defeated. Just allow nature to take its course. Death is part of nature, is it not? Death cannot be ignored."
    The whisper-like voice asked curiously.

It slowly moved its eye facing Jake. It stared into his soul,

"....One who constantly travels, always escaping your destiny. Are you not tired? Are you exhausted of running constantly? Death will bring this to an end. All your responsibilities will simply disappear as you embrace nothingness. So why do you fight?"
    The voice asked in a most caring voice.

It slowly moved its eye to Charlie. It stared into her soul,

"...One who hates being abandon. Being alone is such a terrible thing, and unable to know the reason as to why is even worse. Those who become close to you get snatched away and you end up alone and become full of sorrow.

I cannot be defeated. Once everything has met its death you will be with your loved ones....forever... as nothing can escape death, nothing would be able to abandon you anymore. So why do you fight?"
    The voice asked in a voice full of despair.

It slowly moved its eye to Malic. It stared into his soul,

"...One who wishes to be the most powerful trainer in the world. Yet you question your abilities and admire those who are more powerful than yourself. Each day you live your sorrow deepens as your dream will never come true in this world.

I cannot be defeated. Just rest and relax since your end is so very close. Close your eyes and dream, in death, all dreams are possible and you will live your dream forever. Why save the world that neglects your dream? Why do you fight?"
    The voice asked in a disappointing voice.

It slowly moved its eye to Bobby. It stared into his soul,

"...One who searches for his lost father. This world is so big, it is impossible to find him. He may already be dead, so why do you fight? Once all is destroyed, you will meet your father in the life after this and be together at last. So why do you fight?" The voice asked in a loving manner.

Chiisai-u has questioned all the trainers who wish to battle it. It turned slowly to face all of the trainers once more. "It is futile, please accept this for it is destiny that this world shall be destroyed, it is destiny that binds you to this event. No one can change their destiny...

...Not even I...."

The voice became filled with sorrow yet again...

Darkhaven3

Jackass
    Years
    "Death is not the so-loving, caring arms you extend towards us, you vile wreck," Arlene declared firmly, "I have seen death, and I have overcome it. What are you to me, but just some other stick in the mud that I'm going to have to dig out eventually? A thorn in the sides of my friends here, and to myself?" Her questioning stopped there, though even as she had spoken, she could feel Chiisai-u's words boring into her temples, draining her of her will to fight. It was as if it had cast a spell on her, and now she was feeling it's effects. That's when she realized she was not alone.

"And what are you to this world? What purpose do you serve - balance, tranquility, a peacekeeper? What are you getting out of this?" an angry male voice spoke, one that Arlene recognized immediately. It was Elric, the spy that had trailed her and Charlie here; the human boy of about her age stood tall at six feet, clad in a skintight wetsuit of sorts that had been crafted in a fine arctic camouflage pattern, with all assortments of equipment in pouches strapped down to his muscular form. He wore a mask to hide most of his face, save for his eyes, which were bare and a chocolate shade of brown. Atop his head rested a set of thermal vision goggles, a technology rarely found in the region - he obviously was an outsider. In his quivering hand was a Five-Seven tactical pistol, clutched in white knuckles frozen with fear, aimed at Chiisai-u; though, the human himself knew that it would have no effect at all. But it was nice to think you were in control.

[[ This is Elric's outfit. ]]

LaurenLOVESTONED

StrawberryFieldsForever
    Years
    "I fight because..." Charlie faltered, she looked at the people surrounding her on the snow capped mountain peak "I fight for the ones I love. I fight for my father and my brother, for Volkner and Vulpix, for Arlene and my other companions."
    She paused, tears welling up in her eyes, her voice soft but fierce "I fight for the mother I lost, because she would never want me to stop fighting"

"I fight for all Pokemon, for nature, for everyone who lives and who ever will live. I fight for the blue sky and white sand, for the golden sun and silver moon. I fight for those who have abandoned me, as now I understand why. They only ever did it because they hurt too much and needed to take themselves away from their pain. That's what i fight for."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back