• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    Malic turned around to see who spoke, and immediately jumped. Aah, its the creepy guy. Stay calm. Malic took a few deep breaths, before trying to speak. Malic felt a bit scared by the man's pokemon, each one in some way black and imposing.

"This girl lost her pokemon. A Drifloon, I believe. Even though, I wasn't asked Im about to help." Malic threw a pokeball and out came a Charizard. The Charizard let a howling roar and Malic mounted the pokemon. The Charizard seemed happy to be finally out of the pokemon.

"That's about all I know. I have been out of the loop. Anyway, ready Charizard?" The Charizard nodded and prepared itself for flight.

Malic turned around to see who spoke, and immediately jumped. Aah, its the creepy guy. Stay calm. Malic took a few deep breaths, before trying to speak. Malic felt a bit scared by the man's pokemon, each one in some way black and imposing.

"This girl lost her pokemon. A Drifloon, I believe. Even though, I wasn't asked Im about to help." Malic threw a pokeball and out came a Charizard. The Charizard let a howling roar and Malic mounted the pokemon. The Charizard seemed happy to be finally out of the pokeball.

"That's about all I know. I have been out of the loop. Anyway, ready Charizard?" The Charizard nodded and prepared itself for flight.

Last edited:

LaurenLOVESTONED

StrawberryFieldsForever
    Years
    "This girl has a name. I'm Charlie," she said stiffly to the stranger. He was the grey-cloaked man who had ignored her yesterday "My Drifloon isn't so much lost, he just drifted away to play, as he does. Arlene's Linoone is looking for him, making sure he doesn't try to take away some child. The situation was under control." She may've sounded rude, but the grey-cloaked man hadn't exactly been the epitome of politness towards her.

She turned her attention to Arlene, who was watching Charlie's Vulix and Fate gallavanting about.
    "Do you see Linoone anywhere?" She asked, watching the pair as well. The two fox-like Pokemon looked like they had become fast friends.

The tall, dark haired boy, Charlie didn't know his name still, had released his Charizard and mounted him. Charlie was instantly jealous, his Charizard was magnifcent. She let out a low whistle of admiration, inspecting the fire Pokemon

Darkhaven3

Jackass
    Years
    Arlene snorted childishly Jaydin ran face-first into a tree, though at relatively-low velocity thankfully. She nodded to Charlie and responded immediately, "Yeah, he just ran into a tree. God, that never gets old!" She paused for a second to chuckle to herself, then after regaining herself, she continued, "He's got the scent it looks like. He's closing in on something..." Anticipating the scene of Jaydin dragging Drifloon back by his foot, Arlene watched her Linoone carefully...

She also noted that nobody had taken any notice to her. She would pay them the same respect.

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    "Charlie is odd name for a girl, I have to say. Like fire pokemon I presume." Malic noticed she owned a young vulpix so Malic's guess was totally uneducated. "Name's Malic, by the way."

He had allowed her to inspect Charizard. He personally didn't mind, as he was used to have some trainers envy his pokemon. "Like most of my main party, I raised him since he was little. Got him as a Charmander and he packed big punch even back then. Believe me when I say he wasn't easy to handle. I just recently gained control of the big guy. Isn't that right, Charizard?" Charizard simply stood proud and dramatic like always while Malic laughed.

"Well if the situation is under control, I guess I will just chill around here." Malic promptly dismounted and let out his other two pokemon: Garchomp and Milotic.

"Hope these two don't scare the others." Malic said apologizing in advance. "But I rather not have them be jealous."

LaurenLOVESTONED

StrawberryFieldsForever
    Years
    Charlie laughed at Jaydin's collision with a tree, but was also excited at Arlene claiming he had caught the scent of something. Hopefully Drifloon she thought. She turned to the boy again

"It's actually Charlotte, but no one calls me that. Only my mum did," Charlie murmured the last four words. They hurt, it physcially hurt her to say the word mum. She hadn't said it in years, ever since they moved to Snowpoint. Four years, four long years. It would never stop hurting.

The tall, dark haired boy had an interesting name, Malic. Charlie could've asked about it, but her mouth was dry, her thoughts confused. So she nodded dumbly at his question about fire Pokemon. She did like fire Pokemon, especially her beloved Vulpix.

Malic's other two Pokemon were impressive as Charizard, she had seen a Milotic before, she was sure a girl at school had one. But Charlie had never seen a Garchomp, it was intimidating to say the least. Vulpix ran from Fate's playful embrace to hide behind Charlie when she saw it. It's fangs and claws glinted brightly in the morning sun, Charlie reassured her Vulpix, even though she was slightly unnerved herself...

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
    Years
    Bobby looked around and saw the amazing Pokemon around him. "Wow compared to you guys guess i'm average. Here are mine." Totodile jumped into place next to Heracross and low and behold Flygon. He mounted her and noticed everyone looking at her. "What?" Bobby asked confused. He could tell from their faces that Flygon's were rare in Sinnoh. The girls admired Flygon and Malic's Garchomp. The two dragon Pokemon were leery of each other though. "Mayby it's cause their both Ground and Dragon, so their threatened by each other?" Bobby wondered aloud. But he was enjoying the attention. He turned towards Jake and said "What are your other Pokemon" curious as to what a dark person would have.

Years
    Jake sighed in exasperation, as his Houndoom did the same. He felt terribly out of place, and couldn't figure out why his Absol dragged him back here. There was something he remembered from earlier... That's it! There were a bunch of kids battling in that field where I camped out. If her Drifloon went off somewhere to play, that's probably a good guess.

"Well," Jake began, pulling his hood off. "Not that you have any reason to listen to me, but I think your Drifloon may be to the east of here, toward Mt. Coronet. I saw a lot of people there, anyway." He gestured in the direction, hoping this hunch was right. "In fact... Weavile, you get up in the trees and see if you can see anything from there." He bowed his head thoughtfully. "I suppose this isn't the best time for an introduction, but... anyone here I didn't tell, my name is Jake. Jake Silver," he said, turning to keep an eye on his Weavile in the trees.

Responding to the younger Trainer, he gestured around at his Pokemon. "My Pokemon are Houndoom, Absol, and Weavile." The first two gave nods at their names, while Weavile waved down from a tree in its oddly carefree way. Jake, personally, looked quite impressed by the dragon Pokemon used by the Trainers around him.

Last edited:

LaurenLOVESTONED

StrawberryFieldsForever
    Years
    "You have a nice group of Pokemon," Charlie told the boy who looked to be her age, maybe younger. He still hadn't introduced herself, so she didn't know his name. Charlie's thoughts turned to Jay, he would be halfway through Mt Coronet by now surely. She looked at her watch:

10.38am

They had better get a move on, she thought, she really wanted to get to Sunnyshore City as soon as possible, she estimated it would take her at least three weeks. But first she wanted to acquire a Pokedex, this would recquire her contacting her father. She whipped out her cell phone and sent three text messages,

To Dad: Hey daddy, I'm in eterna city now. Sorry i didn't contact you sooner, my phone was dead! I was wondering if you could find some way to send me a Pokedex. i will be in Celestic Town soon and Veilstone City after that. I miss you a lot, and Vulpix sends her love.

To Dad: p.s why is Russel home?

To Art: Hey loser, i miss you too. I'll call you when i get the chance, when i get to Celestic Town. Say hi to everyone!

She sent the last message and turned her attention to the group again, the Flygon trainer was chatting to the man named Jake Silver and Malic, Arlene was talking to her Lucario, watching out for Jaydin. Jake had mentioned something about her Drifloon, now she wished she hadn't of been texting her father and friend. Charlie was growing to be very concerned

"Surely he'd be back by now," Charlie commented, her voice worried.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 31, 2008
    I'm sorry I think I might pull out, I'm a bit far behind and I don't think that I could catch up or keep up. Sorry for the inconveinience!

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    Important OOC: Everyone please read my newest post in the OOC Thread. Thank you.

IC:

As Jay was walking he heard the chitter-chatter of people, mostly kids, as if they were following him. He turned around and saw all these trainers following him casually, Jay slapped his face.

"Oh man, since when did I become popular? Well I guess it is nice..." Just then something tugged on to Jay's hand, was he holding something? He looked down and discovered a purple balloon was in his hand he stopped in his tracks and wondered how it got there. He turned back around and headed towards the group.

Without saying anything he extended out his hand that holds the strange purple balloon, as if he is giving it back wondering if one of these trainers lost it, interrupting the conversation the trainers were having. As he was in the group he could remember more and more of yesterday,

"Alrene, Charlie, and... and I don't know the other two..."
    He thought to himself.

Jay then shook his head, "I should probably say Hi, y-yeah I'll, um, right, okay, I can do this. I walked here right? I'll just say 'Hi'."

"Hi." Jay said to everyone...

LaurenLOVESTONED

StrawberryFieldsForever
    Years
    "Drifloon!" Charlie cried, lunging forward and grabbing the purple balloon Pokemon from Jay's outstretched, nervous hands. She clutched her Drifloon to her chest, ecstatic. She turned to Jay, looking like his normal nervous self. Charlie stepped forward and kissed him on the cheek

"Thank you so much for bringing him back!" Charlie squealed. She could see how uncomfortable she had made the teen, but he needed to get over his issues with girls. We're not all that bad she thought. Charlie turned, overjoyed, still clutching Drifloon to her chest, to her new friend Arlene, her grin stretching across her face

"I guess Jaydin's pain was all in vain," Charlie chimed, and the two laughed.

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    "Hey look everyone. It's scarf boy. And he....brought....the....baloon...." Malic said confused, staring at the strange pokemon like it was alien. Strange, how did that thing end up in his hands?

Malic somewhat stomped his way to the tall skinny man, looked up, and stared at the him (You could imagine one way "Anime lightening bolts"). Maybe he knows these people, and maybe he and this Charlie girl are dating. Seems he knew the pokemon. Act cool. Act Cool. The scarf man simply looked at him, looking nervous and unsettled as always. He was looking a the girls the most as if they were going to capture him, tie him down, and attack him when he was defenseless. Malic wondered why. Men are usually only afraid of their wives, not random girls. Malic didn't care that much, he was more concerned of the ruckus and attention he brought himself.

He gently placed his hand behind his head, put a big smile on and introduced himself. "Name's Malic, dude. And You are?"

That was the definition of awkward. As he turned to the group, he saw a mix of reactions. Most giving him a "what the?" look.

That didn't go over very well, did it?. Idiot!

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    Jay blushed and looked around frantically, "Heh, I-uh eh, er, um, Uh, you, wait, uh, eh, heh, heh." Jay was at a loss for words he then cleared his throat, "*ahem* No problem."

However, he did not know this "Jayden" fellow so he simply just smiled. Jay stood there and realized that one of the other trainers was the boy he met yesterday, however he did not know his name. He seemed intimidating, yet there was something about him, how he treated the shorter boy, perhaps he assumes too much ever since his not-so-great time in Snowpoint. He wondered if any of them has Ice Pokémon like the girl he met in Snowpoint, then he wondering why he was thinking about her. He shook off this thought and looked upon the Pokémon that all the trainers have.

There's a Garchomp, a Milotic, a Driftloon, Vulpix, Lucario, Houndoom, the list just goes on, it was like a zoo out here. Jay looked around to see if anyone was bothered by this, he didn't want to cause a stir but as he looked around, everyone in town had a Pokémon, whether it was for battle, play, companionship or even work someone had one.

"Hmm, I wonder..."
    Jay thought to himself, he unclipped a Pokéball from his belt, the same one that he was holding in his hand on the last morning. He couldn't remember the start of that day, he just remembered waking up in snow. But something did happen and this third Pokémon is a new one to his knowledge.

Just then the trainer from earlier introduced himself as Malic. Jay nodded, "I'm Jay." Even though he just met these people he started to feel a bit more comfortable as everyone introduced themselves. They wanted to know him in their own ways and this made Jay feel appreciated. Without a warning Jay took a step back and threw the Pokéball to the ground to see what he has, he's not even sure what's inside it.

"TARIA!" A scream could be heard as a Altaria appeared out from the red laser of the ball.

She flew up in the air and hovered in her cloud-like wings. A very magnificent sight indeed. It's rare much like the sighting of a Garchomp to see an Atlaria up close. Her voice was soft and crystal-clear. After awhile it began to sing, suddenly everyone began to act more calm, including Jay, his nervousness just drifted away...

LaurenLOVESTONED

StrawberryFieldsForever
    Years
    "Woah," Charlie whispered and Arlene nodded in agreeance. Jaydin, the Linoone had returned, and informed them that he had herded Drifloon back but had been unable to grab a hold of the purple balloon Pokemon, and Jay had done the job for him. Charlie stroked his silky head in thanks and turned her attention to the newly released Pokemon.

The Altaria was exquisite, and almost dreamlike, like an angel. It hovered above them, singing the most beautiful melody Charlie had ever heard in her life, it was very hard for her to keep from tearing up. Charlie had seen Altaria's in books and on television, but never in real life. She was thoroughly impressed with Jay, expecting his nervous stutter to be accompanied with a Magikarp or a Caterpie.

"Wow Jay, where'd you get a Pokemon like that?" Charlie asked in obvious awe, Vulpix had twined around her legs, asking for attention by calling her own name.

"This is Vulpix," Charlie gestured to the fox-like Pokemon, hoping the other trainers would compliment her the way they had done the Altaria. Sure she may not seem very impressive, but her coat was shiny and beautiful and she had a great heart and spirit. Drifloon, wiggled in her arms slightly, feeling uncomfortable at Malic's disgusted looks.

"And this is Drifloon. He's a Pokemon. He singlehandedly took down Brawly's Machop last week," Charlie gloated. Her Pokemon may not of been rare or experienced, but they meant the world to her.

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    "I guess the purple baloon....I mean pokemon...is kind of strong if it took down a Gym Leader. But how come, you haven't evolved any of yours?" Malic questioned. Malic figured that if her pokemon are that strong, they should of advance their growth to the new level. Especially the Vulpix which she could evolve easily with a Fire Stone.

Malic, attempting to multi-task, diverted a bit of attention to Jay. The nervous man looked semi-embrassed by his Altaria and the compliments it was getting. He then realized that his Garchomp was eying both of the released dragons. Garchomp was extremely obedient and listened to him when Malic simply signaled a determined no. Malic understood the pride issue Garchomp faced. He desperately wanted to prove his was the strongest Dragon here. Garchomp began fidgeting and pacing and roaring. Despite this, Malic just glared at the Dragon and remained calm.

Great, Garchomp wants to battle. Hope my dragon taming skills will kick in.

"So Jay. Got any other pokemon worth showing?" He hoped both trainers would answer the questions. However, he expected being treated like Bobby.

I have a feeling. I am not very popular here am I?.

LaurenLOVESTONED

StrawberryFieldsForever
    Years
    Charlie smiled at Malic, Drifloon had puffed up proudly at the compliment and sighed

"Flooooooooooooooooooooooon," Charlie giggled and allowed it to drift out of her arms, but she took its yellow foot, making sure he didn't float away. She considered Malic's question whilst looking at him, he has nice eyes she thought.

"Well Vulpix is really young, and I guess I just want her to get as much experience at life as a Vulpix before considering evolving her. I want it to be her decision, same as Drifloons. I only just caught him, we barely know each other, I wouldn't want him changing on me. I just like my friends the way they are, they don't need to change," Charlie explained, pausing constantly as she thought. Her father had given her a fire stone, should she ever want to evolve Vulpix. The stone nestled safely in the bottom of her bag, wrapped in a piece of velvet.

Malic's Garchomp has started misbehaving, he seemed anxious and wound up. When he started roaring Charlie expected the little fox to jump into her arms, instead it fled to Fate, the Ninetales side, and nestled into it. Charlie's eyes widened, and she turned to face Arlene.

"This is an interesting turn of events," Charlie stated "I think 'Pix is pretty smitten with Fate," she joked.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    Ataria's singing is helping Jay become more relaxed, its singing, it's very dream-like. He didn't know how to respond to the compliments he was getting and then something bothered him,

"I-I don't know how I got her..." Jay said referring to how he obtained Altaria. He tried real hard to remember but nothing came to mind other then him lying down in snow. Malic then asked to see more of his pokémon. He looked down on his belt, he has two pokéballs left. He unclipped one and looked at it, he closed his eyes,

"She gave her to me. That girl who was cold as ice and yet so warm towards me. This was her gift for me... a gift for me..."
    Jay opened his eyes, the two trainers just looked at him as he reminisced. He threw the pokéball into the air and as it touched the ground something with four legs appeared. It's coat was slick and light blue, she had large black eyes and made a soft growl,

"Glaceon." Said the Glaceon, the Ice-type eevee stood there like a majestic creature as if she jumped right out of legend. She gracefully pranced around Jay's legs and shook her coat. Glaceon rubbed her face gently on to Jay's leg and approached the trainers and Pokémon as if she's allowing everyone to see her majesty and possibly even be pet.

"I like you Pokémon Charlie, same with you Malic. I understand what you mean about your Pokémon... mine mean the world to me as well. They keep me company but I hate to see them get hurt... so I-I, well I hope you enjoyed seeing my friends..." Jay said. He almost finished a sentence without slipping. His Altaria hovered next to him and began to sing a different tune...

Last edited:

LaurenLOVESTONED

StrawberryFieldsForever
    Years
    Cold as ice, it would have to be Candice of Snowpoint City Gym, she was reputed to be a ruthless ice queen but Charlie had never met her. She shrugged, not one to make judgements without knowing someone and kept her mouth shut.

When Jay released his Glaceon, Vulpix moved from Fate's side and crossed to it. She sniffed it's nose in a delicate manner but the ice Pokemon remained disinterested. Charlie wasn't sure how Vulpix would react to this, like her trainer the little Pokemon was not use to people ignoring her. Maybe he loves Candice she mused, afterall, not many boys she kissed shrugged it off so easily. Charlie cocked her head, watching Jay interact with his Pokemon, it was a lovely thing to see. Jay seemed at ease in her presence and Glaceon appeared to adore Jay.

"It just warms your heart," she murmured to Vulpix, but the Pokemon was staring intently at the Glaceon. It was beginning to worry her, Vulpix hadn't exactly been obediant lately and Charlie was beginning to doubt her own ability as a trainer. Charlie hugged herself, pulling her jacket tight around her, a breeze had picked up and she was beginning to feel restless. She wanted to run.

She noticed the dark haired Malic eyeing her jacket, as if it was something weird. Charlie wasn't sure if she should be embarrassed or not, so she decided to explain

"Don't you recognize my jacket Malic?" she asked, her voice playful

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    "Ok sorry about this everyone. Return all of you." Milotic and Charizard returned easily to their balls. They were enjoying their time out and the cool weather and did not going back in.
    Garchomp...well he was a different story. The normally loyal pokemon stared at his master's face and rejected the invitation. Malic returned the glare with his own. Tension rose and even the most oblivious of individuals could feel it. Garchomp's eyes burnt with passion, while Malic's seemed cool and collected.

He is going to make me do it, isn't he? Haha. Fine we'll play that way.

"Garchomp, don't make me use it." Garchomp's once focused expression suddenly shifted to one of fear and anxious. In fact, he began to look and act like Jay. Malic slowly reached into his bag and Garchomp immediately layed on the floor and began begging for mercy.

"You going to listen now?" Malic asked his mighty dragon as he began to lower his hand and grasp the pokeball. The mach pokemon nodded quickly and entered his pokeball.

Malic let out a huge sigh of relief. That went well. "Excuse Garchomp. He wanted to battle the other dragons. Pride Issues. I should be used to that, being from Blackthorn City and all."

Malic then noticed that Charlie asked him a question. "Oh the jacket, no I haven't. Who is it from? Boyfriend or something?" Malic kind of choked on the question and then laughed like a little kid who was obviously nervous to ask a silly question. Acting like Jay now, thats not like me.

LaurenLOVESTONED

StrawberryFieldsForever
    Years
    "I WISH!" Charlie shouted, causing Drifloon to tug on her arm in distress. Her olive green eyes grew shiny and bright at the thought of being able to gush about her hero.

"This jacket is an exact replica of the jacket Volkner wears," she explained "Surely you all know Volkner?" Charlie asked the group.

Blank expressions, kricketots chirp.

"Gah! Volkner is the talented gym leader of Sunnyshore City! He predominantly uses electric Pokemon. And thats how he is, electrifying. Volkner is a brilliant trainer and always keeps a cool head in battle. At the youthful age of nineteen he's already won the 'Gym Leader All In Tournament' two years in a row! Now that's talent. Volkner is the reason why I became a trainer, one day I hope to be as talented as him and that's why I'm going to Sunnyshore, to meet Volkner and train under him and marry him and have his pretty blonde babies," Charlie said the last part very fast, so she was fairly sure no one had understood what she had said.

We really would have attractive kids she thought waiting from a response from her companions. Any response, but they looked at her, silent and in shock.
    Oh dear. I've done it now she thought and then she smiled her winning smile at the group whilst thinking It's probably a good thing I didn't mention I'm president of his fan club!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back