• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Iron/Steel

0d'

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2014
    To be honest, I didn't like the blue rooftops, but the history is a great idea. And the water animation sounds cool.

0d'

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2014
    hmmm I just have a doubt
    Is there any nexus (link whatever) beetwen Iron/Steel and 'the Theory of pre-universe'...?

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2021
    Updates!

Bradiz13 (1): Thanks :)

0d' (1): I'm going to re-make all of those tiles. BTW thanks :)

Bradiz13 (2): I "re-colored" the grass, and now even I like (hope you do xP)

Ash493: Well, that house is going to be re-made.

0d' (2): Yes, there is, but I'm not giving much info about it.

pako: thanks.

0d' (3): Is it hard to read for you?

---------------

Well, I've re-made the hack completely, and now the base is going to be Emerald. I remade everything and now it's going to have HGSS's style.

Also, everything is made by me. Here are some screenshots:

Pokémon Iron/Steel
    Pokémon Iron/Steel
    Pokémon Iron/Steel
    Pokémon Iron/Steel
    Pokémon Iron/Steel

The hack is being re-made very fast, and when I finish (remaking) Olivine City, I'll begin with the inside tileset/maps, then I should be ready to begin with the events. And there isn't going to be a pre-beta, but an Alpha and then the beta (the beta will end in the 6th gym).

I'm opening a Poll, so, I'm waiting for your opinions (and votes xP).

0d'

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2014
    I liked so much the fact it was FireRed, but that's OK. If you want me to beta test, I got your back. ;)

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2021
    I liked so much the fact it was FireRed, but that's OK. If you want me to beta test, I got your back. ;)

Yes, you can be, but anyway, the hack hasn't got any new script, so, it's unplayable right now. But I should finish with indoors and begin with scripts soon ;)

---------

Well, hello, today I've got updates from Olivine City, and I should give some big thanks to Peyi (he is a tiler), because, from his tiles, I learned how to make tiles see "bigger".

Now, Olivine is modified from the original, not much, but a little bit, but I don't want to name the new modified things. Also, I'm very near to begin with the indoor tiles (after, I should begin scripts and I'd upload some videos). Well, I'll show you what I've done

Pokémon Iron/Steel

Only new maps in this screenshot
    Pokémon Iron/Steel

The new houses from Olivine City! BTW, those houses are mine.
    Pokémon Iron/Steel

The PokéCenter (I made it).

Hope you comment on this :)

0d'

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2014
    The pokécenter is nice ;)
    are your gonn make the gynasiums yourself ?

Tudj

HeartGold :P
    Years
  • Like the hack and the screenies, and also the tiles. Good Luck on releasing a beta.

Back