• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Island [v2.1] - Gen 9, Battle vs yourself, Habitat List and more

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I was having an issue with crashing. It would start, then immediately crash with no crash log.
    The problem ended up being avast changing dep settings, from essential window programs and services to all programs and services.
    Which explains the lack of a crash log since it wasn't crashing but was being closed by Windows.
    Thanks for the feedback! The readme.txt explain about this (is the third item).

Just a quick question how to get legendary Pokemon to appear in the temple? I just got the Medal Case if that effects anything?
    Spoiler:

Is there any discord server ?
    No.

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2023
    Also, I'm facing a problem with movement, because movement is laggy in the city, and game generally lags at some situations idk why ( phone, joiplay / RPG maker plugin both last version )

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    There's the problem. I was looking at the 2.0.9 readme, which has no mention of DEP.
    The current version mentions DEP, but I gonna update the readme to make the issue a little more clear.

FL said:

Will there be any ?
    Currently, there are no plans. I'm sometimes at PokéCommunity Discord #fangame channel.

Also, I'm facing a problem with movement, because movement is laggy in the city, and game generally lags at some situations idk why ( phone, joiplay / RPG maker plugin both last version )
    So, looks like is your cellphone+Joiplay. The city is more performance-consuming. I don't know other tips to make the game run faster, sorry.

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2023
    Hello! i am doing a no teleportation run and have made it to the point where i can get the exploration station. Does it count as using a teleporter for the little message at the end of arena matches?

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hello! i am doing a no teleportation run and have made it to the point where i can get the exploration station. Does it count as using a teleporter for the little message at the end of arena matches?
    Yes, it counts. You gave me a idea: I gonna make this more clear in the next version.

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2023
    Is it possible to have an expanded roster when buying pokemon as a reward for making it a certain distance in the arena without teleport? Dont get me wrong, i am enjoying the team i got but i mean you only got mini games and pokemon battling in the arenas to look forward to and when you finally beat an arena rank you are stuck in for awhile just to discover there is nothing to add to your team, it can be a bit disappointing.

Last edited:

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Is it possible to have an expanded roster when buying pokemon as a reward for making it a certain distance in the arena without teleport? Dont get me wrong, i am enjoying the team i got but i mean you only got mini games and pokemon battling in the arenas to look forward to and when you finally beat an arena rank you are stuck in for awhile just to discover there is nothing to add to your team, it can be a bit disappointing.
    The max distance between ranks and new purchasable pokémon is 3 (like between rank 6 and rank 9). I'm thinking in reduce the levels in colosseums, so the ranks goes quickly (in general, not only in this challenge), but I also think about your idea in the next version. Thanks for the suggestion!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2023
    Hey, I utterly adore this game and want to live stream it on my server. Issue is that it gets uncomfortable playing on the keyboard after a while. Is there any way I can connect it to my gamepad?

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    will you add the new DLC mons in the next update (even if that means it's pushed to 2024)?
    This is my plan (but I'm not 100% sure if I can release a new version in 2024).

Hey, I utterly adore this game and want to live stream it on my server. Issue is that it gets uncomfortable playing on the keyboard after a while. Is there any way I can connect it to my gamepad?
    Nice! If you put into Youtube/Twitch, share the link here! About your question:
    Readme.txt said:
    Q: Gamepad isn't working!
    A: You need to use a software like JoyToKey to map buttons to keys.
    I generally play using a gamepad too!

Last edited:

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hello I just want to ask how to evolve charcadet to either armarouge or ceruledge? I really wanted to use that pokemon for my fire poke slot instead of putting another starter in my team.
    As explained in the thread:
    • All pokémon that evolve by trading with an hold item - Use Link Stone with the hold item.
    So, use Link Stone while holding Auspicious Armor or Malicious Armor.

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Any tips on navigating the sea area? I feel like Ive fought the same trainer over and over it but still havent found the second portal
    I know two ways. I only tried the first:
    - Circumvent the area, making the borders barely visible from screen, so you cover a bigger area. Then, circunvent again, going around 10 steps from borders. Then, do the same from center (the darker water).
    - Zigzag from bottom to top, them, do 20 steps from a side and do again from top to bottom. Repeat the process until you found something new.

Days
    • Seen Jan 3, 2024
    I love playing this but I can had reinstall it cause it would give me a black screen then crash (its still crashing :( )

Last edited:

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I love playing this but I can had reinstall it cause it would give me a black screen then crash (its still crashing :( )
    Yes. Are you playing at computer? If so, just unzip it in another folder. If the issue continues, look at Readme.txt for workarounds

Back