• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Island [v2.1] - Gen 9, Battle vs yourself, Habitat List and more

Days
    • Seen Apr 28, 2024
    Hello from Hong Kong! Thanks for your good work so much! I grab happiness, memories and some sort of enjoying-life feeling that have lost a long time ago while playing your game!! Nearly 30 of my age comes no regret when I'm in touch with gaming and still rely them to relax and get entertainment with! Thanks again for your hard work!

Anyway may I know how to grab the dig item for completing the "Dig underground" mission?

Reactions: FL

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hello from Hong Kong! Thanks for your good work so much! I grab happiness, memories and some sort of enjoying-life feeling that have lost a long time ago while playing your game!! Nearly 30 of my age comes no regret when I'm in touch with gaming and still rely them to relax and get entertainment with! Thanks again for your hard work!

Anyway may I know how to grab the dig item for completing the "Dig underground" mission?
    Thanks, I'm glad! I didn't know that the game it's being played in China/Asia!

To get the item:
    Spoiler:

Days
    • Seen Apr 28, 2024
    Thanks, I'm glad! I didn't know that the game it's being played in China/Asia!

To get the item:
    Spoiler:
    Yes, for Hong Kong we like to play this kind of rom hack because this shows the true love of you towards the franchise and it is fruitful and enjoyable to play such a wholesome game!

Again, I really like this game! It makes me feel young again!

Btw thanks for your reply!

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Yes, for Hong Kong we like to play this kind of rom hack because this shows the true love of you towards the franchise and it is fruitful and enjoyable to play such a wholesome game!

Again, I really like this game! It makes me feel young again!

Btw thanks for your reply!
    Thanks!

By the way, this isn't a romhack, but a fangame. Romhacks need emulators (or original consoles), fangames (generally) are computer games.

have move animations been added yet?
    No, but they still are at my plans

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2024
    I love this game!

Two questions: Where do you find the Protector, Magmarizer, and the like? Also, how do you evolve Magneton into Magnezone?

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I love this game!

Two questions: Where do you find the Protector, Magmarizer, and the like? Also, how do you evolve Magneton into Magnezone?
    1. These items are in the last Market, when you have a certain rank.
    Spoiler:

2. Like in official games, use Thunder Stone, or gain a level at certain place (Tunnel for Island).

Years
    • Seen today
    Greetings! This is very close to a rom hack when it comes to graphics faithfulness so it's much appreciated! Is it possible to finda a way to remove the screen tearing? Not being able to use my nvidia gpu to run the game makes the all around performance non that pleasant :C Thank you for the help!

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Greetings! This is very close to a rom hack when it comes to graphics faithfulness so it's much appreciated! Is it possible to finda a way to remove the screen tearing? Not being able to use my nvidia gpu to run the game makes the all around performance non that pleasant :C Thank you for the help!
    I don't know. But if I was you, I gonna try to toggle the Nvidia by right click options (I don't know if is supported in all models). I also gonna try to run the game in fullscreen mode (choose a border, then press Alt+Enter).

Years
    • Seen today
    I don't know. But if I was you, I gonna try to toggle the Nvidia by right click options (I don't know if is supported in all models). I also gonna try to run the game in fullscreen mode (choose a border, then press Alt+Enter).
    Alt+enter makes the game full screen yes but it's a little wonky, I prefer to stay on windowed at this point, no problem!

Years
    • Seen today
    If I do a round of Pokemon fitness but don't get enough points to be awarded exp will my Pokemon still get EVs or do I have to get the exp from a high enough score to get EVs? Also, will the better score you in Pokemon Fitness yield your Pokemon more EXP than a lower score?

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    If I do a round of Pokemon fitness but don't get enough points to be awarded exp will my Pokemon still get EVs or do I have to get the exp from a high enough score to get EVs? Also, will the better score you in Pokemon Fitness yield your Pokemon more EXP than a lower score?
    If you gain no Exp, no EVs. You can check the EVs with researcher at Pokémon Research and Development (if you have the second upgrade).

Yes! Better score means more exp. But the EV gain will be the same.

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    View attachment 154569

Need help
    I got ancient lamp in pyramid, but I dont know how to go to desert oasis ?
    You basically have 2 options:
    1. Use it to open doors (at the tile) and finish the pyramid. You need to go into the doors with few steps after turning on the lights.
    2. Try finding the Oasis by the desert. This isn't impossible. In fact, a player found it by accident.

I suggest the first, but the second also works.

Last edited:
    Days
    • Seen Feb 3, 2024
    Hello,
    I Installed the game yesterday and it all went well but after creating my character i had to go to sleep and after i retuned home today i wanted to continue playing but the game wont start there is always the message "A DLL-Initializationroutine has abort.".
    I Tried Reinstalling the game, updating my drivers and of course i restarted my pc etc but nothing helped.
    Did this happen to anybody else becouse i couldn't find anything that fits online?
    P.s. Nothing else Happens only this one error
    Edit: I also tried everything in the readme.
    : I Tried the "System File Checker"

Attachments

• PIsland.PNG
      PIsland.PNG
      7.3 KB · Views: 3
    Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    Where is the Razor Fang to evolve Gligar? Also, what is the Enigma Stone used for? I know that in HGSS it's connected to a Latios/Latias event but here I dunno.

Last edited:

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    This thread hits the 1M views mark (I can't see exactly because of the new system). Thanks everybody!

Hello,
    I Installed the game yesterday and it all went well but after creating my character i had to go to sleep and after i retuned home today i wanted to continue playing but the game wont start there is always the message "A DLL-Initializationroutine has abort.".
    I Tried Reinstalling the game, updating my drivers and of course i restarted my pc etc but nothing helped.
    Did this happen to anybody else becouse i couldn't find anything that fits online?
    P.s. Nothing else Happens only this one error
    Edit: I also tried everything in the readme.
    : I Tried the "System File Checker"
    I can't remember previous reports of this issue. A guess: maybe an antivirus/DEP is putting some game DLL into quarantine. Try to put the antivirus/DEP temporary disabled, unzip the game again and test. If this works, put it as exception in antivirus.

Where is the Razor Fang to evolve Gligar? Also, what is the Enigma Stone used for? I know that in HGSS it's connected to a Latios/Latias event but here I dunno.
    Same answer as Protector and Magmarizer:
    1. These items are in the last Market, when you have a certain rank.
    Spoiler:

About Enigma Stone, you call sell for a high value or trade at Temple after the woman start selling items. I recommend the latter.

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2024
    hi there, i need some help if you have the time: for some unknown reasons, my traded lucario is not obeyed my commands whenever i told him to. some times he listen and some are not, but mostly he is not listen to my orders. for now his level about 95 - 96 but he is very stubborn as shit. can you help me with this? thank you.

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    hi there, i need some help if you have the time: for some unknown reasons, my traded lucario is not obeyed my commands whenever i told him to. some times he listen and some are not, but mostly he is not listen to my orders. for now his level about 95 - 96 but he is very stubborn as shit. can you help me with this? thank you.
    Like a NPC in LTS tells you, traded pokémon stops obeying if you rank isn't high enough. The NPC tells the limits. Increase your rank.

I put the limits very high, but thinking now, this mechanic is annoying and doesn't makes much sense in Island. I planning to raise even more in v2.2.

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2024
    You basically have 2 options:
    1. Use it to open doors (at the tile) and finish the pyramid. You need to go into the doors with few steps after turning on the lights.
    2. Try finding the Oasis by the desert. This isn't impossible. In fact, a player found it by accident.

I suggest the first, but the second also works.
    1707188659789.png

Still not get the map :D
    I'm stuck on this floor
    I tried many ways but still missing 1 step to get to the next floor
    I came to desert oasis just only 1 time by lucky :D

Back