• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Island [v2.1] - Gen 9, Battle vs yourself, Habitat List and more

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
    • Seen today
    Does this game have a speed up feature? I can't find it
    Is there a speed up here?
    I am writing from a translator, so wait for errors
    There is no turbo button, but a lot of things in the game are faster than a standard pokémon game, like walking/running/bicycle/surf speed and fades. If you hold Z/X/C, the text goes faster in battles. There are options to speed up text (almost instant) and HP/EXP bars.

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2023
    Do you plan in the distant future to implement all the skills and moves up to Gen 9? I think if someone made and compiled these they could easily be exported to your project.

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    Hello.! Been playing this game for 5 hours so far, very nice game! Thanks!
    Uhm i was searching but i couldnt find any info, how do we get the items to evolve charcadet? ( i hatched one from an egg but it is too fragile without evolution)

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen today
    Do you plan in the distant future to implement all the skills and moves up to Gen 9? I think if someone made and compiled these they could easily be exported to your project.
    Do you mean Abilities and move effects? I aren't sure, since there are too many and even if I start today, there will gen 10 and so to caught up. But I certain want to implement more. I can't easily export here since I made many changes at my systems.

Hello.! Been playing this game for 5 hours so far, very nice game! Thanks!
    Uhm i was searching but i couldnt find any info, how do we get the items to evolve charcadet? ( i hatched one from an egg but it is too fragile without evolution)
    All evolution items can be purchased.
    So, do some upgrades at Market and the item will be available. For this one you need rank:
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    Thank you!
    I noticed some bugs/or changes
    1) U turn doesnt swap your pokemon out
    2) Sucker punch will always hit, even if u use status move) And other priority moves hit first. I guess the first part is intended since it has *
    3) Flower trick move, doesnt say always results in critical hit in the text( i have to test it to see if it works )
    4) Once after using giga drain from amongus and then swapping to mewscarada, the pokemon did an extra giga drain before anything else

And a suggestion, grinding is super slow, pokemons get very low exp from trainers. i have some underleveled pokemons and they cant keep up with the rest team, unless i like farm for an hour to go from 20 to 30 level. ( lets hope i am just bad )
    Also i would reallyy prefer for pokemon to appear less frequent. I am getting a pokemon every one step at the ice cave

keep up the good work! I will keep posting!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Quick question (I tried looking in the thread, but couldn't find anything): is Eternal Flower Floette available in the game?

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen today
    Thank you!
    I noticed some bugs/or changes
    1) U turn doesnt swap your pokemon out
    2) Sucker punch will always hit, even if u use status move) And other priority moves hit first. I guess the first part is intended since it has *
    3) Flower trick move, doesnt say always results in critical hit in the text( i have to test it to see if it works )
    4) Once after using giga drain from amongus and then swapping to mewscarada, the pokemon did an extra giga drain before anything else
    1. Yeah, it is mentioned in move description and in the thread (since it is a gen 4 new effect).
    2. Yeah, it is intended.
    3. Yeah, it is mentioned in move description and in the thread.
    4. Very stange. I tried to reproduce right now, but I didn't know how to do this. If you find the steps to reproduce this bug, let me know!

And a suggestion, grinding is super slow, pokemons get very low exp from trainers.
    Did you skip battle text holding Z/X/C in battle and set both HP and EXP bar as fast? If so, this is strange since this game uses the same exp formula as gen 1-4, but with faster battles.

i have some underleveled pokemons and they cant keep up with the rest team, unless i like farm for an hour to go from 20 to 30 level. ( lets hope i am just bad )
    I suggest you using Exp All (with a full party) AND Exp Share together. Only use Exp All with your party or the other pokémon will drain your exp.

Also i would reallyy prefer for pokemon to appear less frequent. I am getting a pokemon every one step at the ice cave
    Good suggestion! I gonna consider for a next release. For now, I suggest you to use Repel.

Thanks for the reports and suggestions!

Quick question (I tried looking in the thread, but couldn't find anything): is Eternal Flower Floette available in the game?
    No. I didn't put it, since this pokémon isn't available at official games and may be a leftover data.

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Question about the Pokémon Fan Club quests: is there any downside to not completing all 5 other than receiving less money?

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Another question (sorry to make another separate post right after my last one): what's the maximum amount of boxes we can have?

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Okay. Another two questions that came to my mind:
    1. I just unlocked the Sea area (the area where you can find Tentacool while surfing). I know I have the Underground to unlock still. Do I have any more areas after that to unlock?
    2. Once I unlock the ability to find and catch legendary Pokemon, will I be able to catch more than one copy of each of them? Like, for example, while be able to have regular Kyurem, Black Kyurem and White Kyurem at the same time?

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen today
    Okay. Another two questions that came to my mind:
    1. I just unlocked the Sea area (the area where you can find Tentacool while surfing). I know I have the Underground to unlock still. Do I have any more areas after that to unlock?
    2. Once I unlock the ability to find and catch legendary Pokemon, will I be able to catch more than one copy of each of them? Like, for example, while be able to have regular Kyurem, Black Kyurem and White Kyurem at the same time?
    Spoiler:

2. Yes! You can have two (almost three) living dexes. You can even have one of each Arceus form at same time, but this will take a huge time.

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Spoiler:

Sweet! I'm one rank away then, I think.

2. Yes! You can have two (almost three) living dexes. You can even have one of each Arceus form at same time, but this will take a huge time.

Nice, that's amazing to know!

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Okay, I tried looking through the messages here, but still couldn't really find it. I know it's not required, but I would like to complete it. Can you give me a hint about the second portal in the Sea area?

Spoiler:

Was I close to the portal? If so, which part is close to it?

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen today
    Okay, I tried looking through the messages here, but still couldn't really find it. I know it's not required, but I would like to complete it. Can you give me a hint about the second portal in the Sea area?

Spoiler:

Was I close to the portal? If so, which part is close to it?
    The Dragon Scale was moved to Market in v2.0.

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    The Dragon Scale was moved to Market in v2.0.

Spoiler:

Okay, so I wasn't crazy that I didn't find the Dragon Scale... xD That tip was very helpful, I'll try again later. Thanks!

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Hi, a veteran who plays Pokemon Island here.

Can you update on the pokemon move Fury Cutter to its current strength? The move is so weak against most targets unlike the official builds.

Back