• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Island [v2.1] - Gen 9, Battle vs yourself, Habitat List and more

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Hi, a veteran who plays Pokemon Island here.

Can you update on the pokemon move Fury Cutter to its current strength? The move is so weak against most targets unlike the official builds.
    Thanks for the suggestion veteran! In v2.2 was schedule to update (practically) all moves accuracy and power since recently I found a good list about the changes. Also, Tackle missing is annoying.

Years
    • Seen today
    Personally, I'd prefer if most moves used their Gen 5 power and accuracy values, with the exceptions of Gen 6+ moves using their stats from the generations in which they were introduced, Tackle using its Gen 1-4 stats, Selfdestruct and Explosion using their Gen 2-4 stats, and Leech Life being base 50 power (an average of its old and new power values).

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Personally, I'd prefer if most moves used their Gen 5 power and accuracy values, with the exceptions of Gen 6+ moves using their stats from the generations in which they were introduced, Tackle using its Gen 1-4 stats, Selfdestruct and Explosion using their Gen 2-4 stats, and Leech Life being base 50 power (an average of its old and new power values).
    Good to know, I didn't expect someone who prefer Tackle with 95% accuracy. I personally don't like Hydro Pump-like moves having 110 power. I prefer Leech Life weaker, but if I do this, I should adapt many learnsets (to avoid learn it only at late levels) and this is impractical for me.

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Where can i find razor claw to evolve hisuan sneazel?
    Like I said in the thread, all evolution items are available in the Market. For this one, you need the last Market upgrade and a certain rank:
    Spoiler:

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    I added in the thread a download link with 5 players' team for Trainer Simulator (postgame building), including mine's. If you want to have your team in the pack, send me your simulator team!
    thank you and im sorry for the incovinience
    There was no inconvenience.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2023
    This is very easy:
    Spoiler:

No
    I reached the end of the pyramid and
    Spoiler:

Also how do I get in the last door? It seems when I press on the light switch the door always closes before I can reach it.

Last edited:

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    prizes, is there a specific spot or pokemon to get the number on prize that we should aim for?
    Like a NPC says, generally a pokémon with high base stats sum did the job. I don't remember the best ones in the current version.

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Also how do I get in the last door? It seems when I press on the light switch the door always closes before I can reach it.
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2023
    Where do you get the evolution items for Bisharp and Ursaring, the Peat Block and King's Crest?

Is there a third market upgrade that unlocks those items or do i need to find them in dungeons with the item finder or pokedex item?

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Where do you get the evolution items for Bisharp and Ursaring, the Peat Block and King's Crest?

Is there a third market upgrade that unlocks those items or do i need to find them in dungeons with the item finder or pokedex item?
    The first option (technically the Market just get new items).

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Is it intended that acrobatics has lower speed priority than 0?
    Yes. It is based on Revenge. But reading your post make me think about this move and I probably will change in v2.2 since changing move speed priority isn't a good thing.

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2023
    Is there any help you can give on the sea level for the second exit. I have tried what feels like everywhere for it. Is there any landmark near it, like the boat, or the bicycle, the island with the tree and grass, the spiral stones with the trainer in the middle, something? Even a general direction, like if the level is divided into 4 sections with the dark ocean pointers as the compass which section would it be in? I have literally spent hours trying to find it.

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Is there any help you can give on the sea level for the second exit. I have tried what feels like everywhere for it. Is there any landmark near it, like the boat, or the bicycle, the island with the tree and grass, the spiral stones with the trainer in the middle, something? Even a general direction, like if the level is divided into 4 sections with the dark ocean pointers as the compass which section would it be in? I have literally spent hours trying to find it.

There is a trainer who says the direction if you talk to him after battle.
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back