• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocket scientist

Hipster.
    Years
    OOC: I'm changing to third person narrative, as everyone is using it.
    ______

While all of the trainers seemed to progress trough the cgreen grass patches, heading to Saffron, Robin held back. He was in no mood at all, to go to his hometown after just leaving.

*beep beep*

Hu...My PoKeGear?.-Robin rised the Silph co. device he had, and recived a transmission.
    The little screen flashed in black and white, when suddenly the figure of a chubby, withe haired Old man appeared, he seemed quite exalted.

R-Robin, son!.-Blabbered trough his moustache the anxious man on the screen.

Hey pops.- Said Robin, without any trace of emotion.

C-code 567, Hurry!.- the device lost it's signal.

A face of horror and shock eclipsed over Robin's full of ego smirk, He couldn't belive it, after 10 years of not being attacked, Silph Co. wa sunder risk once again.

Robin freed his Pokemon, an looket ta them without making a move in his face.
    Hitmonchan stood up in the grass, with Octilery at his shoulder and Ditto to his side.

_-_-_

Heh, Those guys are still missing the main act, Jiggly was just the opening!.- The guy dressed in black, hiding in the alley gave an order to one standing in the rooftop of the Silph Co. Building, and the sky began to roar over the trainers in the street.

"Wh-what?!".- Shouted one of the trainers, when a rain of Electrodes fell over all of them, in a quite large number, followe by a fuzzy figure, that, as it came closer, looked like an Electrivire.

Some of the trainers realeased their pokemon to fight, but chances weren't on their side, as the Electrodes began to Double team non-stop.

The Girl from the Well

~Call me Sadako or Samara~
    Years
    Jenny could not remember much, All that she seemed to remember was that she followed Summers, then quickly fell asleep. She could not really remember how or what made her fall asleep. Then she woke up, to many sounds. "Ugh...so much noise..." she mumbled, and got up. "Are you okay, Mar?" Mar smiled and cried, "Mawile!" 'Thank goodness.' Jenny thought.

Then she heard someone greet everyone else. Jenny decided to greet back. "Hello Jeremy, I'm Jenny. I'm a ranger, much like Summers, but now I'm really training my partner, Mar." Mar nodded, understanding her owner. Though, something happened before Jenny could hold out her arm for a handshake.

Something round, red and white landed in front of her. It took her a second to figure out what it was. "E...Electrode?! What's going on?" Jenny questioned. Then, something large, fuzzy and yellow seemed to approach her and the others. It was an Electivire! "Hmmph, I guess we'll all battle it!" It seemed to roar.

"Mar, use Crunch!" Jenny ordered. "Mawile Maw!" Mar used her jaw-like horn on the back of her head, and crunched the Electivire. It didn't seem to do too much, and the Electivire pulled Mar off of it and threw her next to Jenny. Mar landed on her feet miraculously, and skidded to a distance. "Does anyone have a Pokemon with a Ground-type move?" Jenny asked. "Only that can do the most damage."

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2010
    "Does anyone have a Pokemon with a Ground-type move?" Jenny asked. "Only that can do the most damage."

"Shoot!" scowled Jeremy. "I've only got Izzy, and he's an Electric-type, so he probably won't be of much help. OUCH!" he yelled as Izzy sent a low-level electic shock through his body, clearly offended by his statement. "I, um, I mean, I'm sure Izzy will be lots of help! Lots and lots of help! Lots!" Jeremy spluttered hurriedly. "Um, Izzy, use Thunder!"

A large bolt of electricty arced out from Izzy's body and impacted the closest Electrode, only to have it explode in Jeremy's face. Suddenly, four more Electrodes dropped out of the sky and landed on the ground, surrounding Jeremy and his Pokemon.

"Um, a little help, guys?" squeaked Jeremy.

The Girl from the Well

~Call me Sadako or Samara~
    Years
    "Okay! Mar, use Sucker Punch!" Jenny pointed at the Electrodes surrounding Jeremy. "Maw!" Mar ran up to an Electrode, while darkness gathered to her fist, and punched it. The round Pokemon cried. Mar then went after the others, punching them one by one. They rolled away.

Jenny hugged Mar. "Good job Mar! I'm so proud of you!" She cheered. Mar replied, "Maw Maw Mawile." Jenny then faced Jeremy. "Are you alright? At least the Electrode didn't use a move like Explosion or something like that before I got them. That would've been pretty bad..."

Jenny looked at the Electivire. "If we can't beat this thing, maybe I could use the Styler..." She whispered to herself. "I might use it, but only if it's our last chance..." She then glanced at the group. "Everyone! Try to damage the Electivire as much as you can!" Jenny yelled.

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
    "Heh, I don't have a pokémon that has a ground type move, but this should work." Said Chris as he sent out Espeon. "Quick, seek out the brainwaves of the real Electrode then use Psychic." Espeon's jewel began to glow for a second, as the remaining Electrode floated up into the air. "Finish them... show no mercy." Suddenly the four Electrode flew towards each other, exploding.

'That was easy, they must have been made of something weak. Give me a challenge, I'm bored.' Said Espeon, bored with what just happened.

"Espeon. Electrode are easy to beat. I'm not sure if we can beat Electivire." Said Chris. Espeon looked at the pokémon and said.

'Doesn't look so tough to me.' Said Espeon as she fired a Shadow Ball at Electivire. The electric pokemon was able to dodge and unleash a thunderbolt towards Espeon.

"Use Protect!" Yelled Chris. Espeon's jewel flashed, and a green sphere surrounded her, blocking the attack completely. "Now, Shadow Ball again!" Espeon jumped in the air and fired another Shadow Ball, hitting the Electivire, causing it to fall back, but while it was injured, it was still ready to fight.

'This will be fun." Said Espeon as she jumped out of the way of a Thunderbolt. 'Come on, you're too slow!'

Down with the darkness

Pretty freakin' awseome!
    Years
    Zahc jumped in the battle, "Thats where I come in; Spizz use dynamic punch!"

Spizz Sprinted dizzily over to the Electivire, and smashed him in the head. The elctivire stumbled and colpsed to the ground.

Zach grinned, "Ok now finish him with shadow ball."

Spizz held out his hands whitch formed a black ball between them, and flung it at the Electivire, knocking it out cold.

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2010
    OOC: I love to write!

Jeremy nodded and resumed his fighting stance.

"Izzy, use Zap Cannon!" he commanded. Izzy's body started to glow bright yellow, and he leapt into the air, took aim at the Electovire's head, and fired a huge blast of electricity. It was a perfect hit, and the Electovire stumbled back a few feet, but was back and ready to fight in a matter of seconds.

"That's it Izzy, just keep blasting!" shouted Jeremy. "Come on guys, I know we can do this!"

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
    (ooc: Hopefully this clears your post conflict)

'Hey, you just interrupted my battle!' Yelled Espeon, now pissed off at the newcomer. 'Let me at 'im!' But before Espeon could attack, Chris returned Espeon.

"Hey, not bad. You managed to take down that Electivire, but I'm pretty sure that Team Rocket won't give up just yet, and because my Espeon would try to kill your Spinda, I think I should send out... Raichu!" Said Chris as he sent out Raichu, who looked around.

"Raichu?" Questioned Raichu, not expecting to have been sent out yet.

"Don't let your guard down, Rocket still has tricks up their sleeves." Said Chris as he looked around. "Either that, or this is the weakest bunch of Rockets I saw." Suddenly the Electivire got back up, but was quickly hit with another attack, but the fact that it managed to stay up meant that it recovered from it's beating from Espeon and Spizz. "Raichu, use Quick Attack!" Raichu nodded before speeding towards the Electivire, slamming into it, but the large pokémon was still standing, and used Mega Punch, knocking Raichu back. "Raichu! Gain some footing before you get attacked again!" Raichu quickly landed on the ground and prepared for battle.

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    Now, a key characteristic in Isaac's persona is that he never rushes into anything. Why? Well the question Isaac would return back to you is: "Why bother? You will eventually get there regardless if you do it quickly or do it slowly. Ever read the Tortoise and the Hare?" The second aspect of his nonchalant attitude about doing anything is preparation. While Isaac is far from being the sharpest tool in the shed, he wasn't the most dull either. From his misadventures in school and his practice matches with Byron on Iron Island in his pre-leader days, Isaac learned that having a plan and a course of action led to victory. However in this case, Isaac got more lazy than anything else.

On his way to Saffron to check out the Ranger's real mission, Isaac noticed most of the kids rushed over in the same direction. As he was about to take the lead, being the oldest by far, he prepared a greeting: "Hey!" But in the same it took the single syllable to leave his mouth, they were long gone. Off to have some random adventure that I probably won't understand eh?, Isaac thought to himself. Isaac sighed and proceeded to walk slower than before. "Luke, I don't understand children anymore. It is times like these I wish I was 18 again."

"Isaac back then we were more pathetic than him though."

"True. Pretend then I never said that. Okay?"

"No problem."

Isaac began his journey towards Saffron, allowing the children the self satisfaction of solving some case by themselves. He didn't need fame or glory; after all being a Gym Leader brings enough fame to his doorstep every day. In the manner of his history as a Gym Leader, very few have managed to defeat him only because they are unlucky enough to have to fight Metagross, the powerful pseudo-legendary Pokemon of Hoenn which he acquired as a gift from Byron after completing a series of painful tasks in the depths of Iron Island. During a quick walk, Isaac set his eyes on a lone female. She was thin and wore clothing reminiscent of models or coordinators. A Ninetales was following her, one that gave off a strange feeling. "Issac," Lucario began. "I sensed something earlier like this in Vermillion. That Pokemon seems to be aggressive for one reason or another."

"Remain calm, Luke. Leave it to me." Isaac said reassuringly, winking at Lucario which prompted a face-palm of epic proportions.

"Hey miss!" Isaac yelled, running up to his newfound source of entertainment. Upon reaching his target, Isaac panted heavily hoping to entice her for a small-talk and possibly get a laugh or two. "Sorry for the interruption, but I want to test something. See I can read people and I bet I could read you pretty well. Okay let me try!" Isaac closed his eyes and concentrated briefly. "You aren't from around here and by here I mean Kanto. I wanna say Johto....hmm a city girl not sure which one but you get a lot of sun. You are young and passionate about being......a Coordinator, judging by your Ninetales which hates....Lucarios. Shame, shame. Random fact: If I was a few years younger or you don't mind older men, I'd probably take you out on a date," Isaac laughed waiting for her response.

Vindicated

Really?
    Years
    A cool breeze was present, as it always seemed to be around the ocean, it whipped through Kara's hair. Reaching into her shoulder bag she retrieved her sunglasses, Ninetales walk leisurely by her side sniffing the fresh air. Kara sat her bag on the hard, dirt path and started rummaging it for more items. Grabbing both her coordinating notebook and a bottle of sunscreen. Squirting quarter sized amounts she spread the lotion across her body giving it a slightly oiled look. Finished with lathering herself with the product, she put it back into the vacant slot in her bag and opened up her notebook.

The notebook to a normal person would have been a labyrinth of infinite ideas and diagrams that made no sense. However, to Kara it made complete sense and made her feel a sense of confidence in herself and abilities. Several of the combinations that had been jotted down were in progress and had everything Kara wanted in a performance. She flipped to the about three-fourths through the mess of papers. There she found a page in which she had drawn and explained Ninetales' body posture, acrobatics, and the moves it was to use during the performance. It was her newest idea, and hopefully her best. However, Kara could not think of a name to do it justice. It would take a lot of time to perfect, and there was no way she would showcase it anytime soon.

"Mom! It is a Ninetales!" A youngster screamed just yards behind Kara and yards in front of the city of Vermillion. Before anyone could react, including Ninetales, the six year old girl had put her hands onto Ninetales chest. Kara kneeled down onto the ground laughing at the little girl.

"Guess what?" Kara asked playfully.

"What?" The innocent girl asked with eyes as big and naïve as a puppy's.

"She really enjoys it if you do this!" Kara tugged on her fox's ears. The girl laughed and did the same. Ninetales broke free of the grip and shook her head, only to fall bondage again to the lighthearted tug of the child.

"I am so sorry. We didn't mean to bother you. Claire get away from it you are bothering it!" The mom reached for the child, she was too fast and dodged her parent. Laughing the child gave a tug to Ninetales once again, this time Ninetales rolled onto its stomach trying to avoid another ear yank at all costs. Claire too got on her knees and began to stroke the fox's stomach and neck.

"It is okay mam', in fact I told her to pull on Ninetale's ears. She is very cute how old is she?" Kara assured the mother everything was okay.

"She is six and counting. Excuse me but are you trainer?" Interested in the politeness of the teen the mother counteracted with a question.

"No I cannot say I am. I was never too good at battling. I am a coordinator if that somehow compromises for the loss of battling skills."

"You hear that Claire, this woman is a coordinator?" Claire was speechless. All she could do was look up with admiration of her new hero.
    Concerned Kara spat out what was on her mind, "You don't mind me asking this do you, but what are two pretty women like yourselves doing on a silly route like this?"

"Well… Claire is sick. She gets random fits of bad influenza, pneumonia, and other illnesses of the sort. The doctors say she will eventually create immunity to them, but we try and let her get all the fresh air she can while she is healthy. Of course there is always risk of... well you get the point," the mother was obviously concerned and Kara could see it within the confines of her somber eyes.

"I am sorry to hear that. Would you like me to accompany you the rest of the way? Or I guess the whole way to Lavender Town?" Kara's mood was now a bit gloomy. How can such a cute child suffer so much? This just doesn't make sense.

"No it's alright my husband is coming in a few minutes, Claire was just too eager to get outside. You mind if I take a few pictures of you and Claire to take back to Goldenrod?"

"Oh I see. Yes I would love to!" Kara agreed immediately. The next ten minutes that followed included every possible pose Kara, Ninetales, and Claire could conjure up. After the trio was finished Kara brought up one more question, "You said you lived in Goldenrod? That's where I am from."

"Well, Claire was born and raised there considering her circumstance... we are on vacation right now and are headed to Saffron to retrieve emergency medicine just in case Claire catches something," the mother explained whole heartedly.

I forgot. That makes sense, Goldenrod is known for many things... but one of them is its elite children's hospital. I shouldn't have been so nosey. "I will have to visit you guys sometime."

"You are welcome anytime at our house... I don't recall getting your name hun. We are the the Coopers. Marie Cooper, and this is Claire."

"Kara, Kara Thornes. Hey Claire want to see something?" She grabbed her combination notebook from off the ground. Brushing it off, she showed her the drawings of her latest work. "I know you don't really understand what this all means, but it is my best combination to date. I haven't named it yet, would you like to give it a title?"

"Really? I want to!" She grabbed a carrot orange crayon from her pocket and where Kara was pointing she wrote in a messy font,
    "CLAIRE'S FAVORITE COMBO"

"Oh Claire, I want you to have these." In her left hand, Kara handed Claire a pair of white sunglasses. "I have another pair just like that. When you put them on think of me please, and in return every time I put mine on I will think of you." The glasses were obviously too large for the child, but they went straight on her face and who knew when they would come off.

Within just a few seconds the husband, a very handsome man, came and the family said their goodbyes.

"Bye Kara! I love you!" The child, Claire, preciously offered everything she could with her words and a kiss blown through the air.

Getting to her knees Kara replied back, "Bye Claire I love you too! I will see soon I promise!" Kara returned the motions. With that the family had vanished into thin air. What a wonderful family. I don't know how I will forget that adorable face... Kara struggled with her thoughts. How can one family like that, make such a big impact on a person's life? My life...? She sat down overwhelmed with the previous events. For around an hour Kara sat their watching travelers pass her and Ninetales.

Getting to her feet and brushing her skirt clean of dirt, Kara noticed a couple just entering Route 6. They were easily recognizable from before. It was the older boy and his Lucario from the ranger's posse. Ninetales had noticed and had risen to her feet. "Don't you dare," the trainer pinched her pokemon's ear. It winced and there was no way it would dare to do anything to embarrass its master, not with soar ears. It was a lesson it had learned as a Vulpix. Never do anything to humiliate her coordinator, and especially in front of boys. Ninetales returned to a sitting position but remained very aware of the Lucario. To the fox's dismay the man approached its coordinator.

"Sorry for the interruption, but I want to test something. See I can read people and I bet I could read you pretty well. Okay let me try!"What is he talking about? At least he is cute. He is older then me though... but hey my sister's fiance is like eight years older then she is... what am I thinking... The man continued. "You aren't from around here and by here I mean Kanto. I wanna say Johto....hmm a city girl not sure which one but you get a lot of sun. You are young and passionate about being......a Coordinator, judging by your Ninetales which hates....Lucarios. Shame, shame. Random fact: If I was a few years younger or you don't mind older men, I'd probably take you out on a date," he ended with a bang. What? How did he know that! Is there an Abra around here? How about a Kadabra? Maybe an Alakazam? No... no... and no... there is a Lucario and just like Ninetales they seem to have mystical attributes to them. No that doesn't make sense. How did he know I was from Johto!? Wait did he just say he would ask me on a date? I would say y... no that's not the point... wait is he a stalker? Maybe he googled me! That is it!

"Cool did you google me or something?" She laughed. She somehow was flattered, even though she would normally have been creeped out. Maybe he didn't google me... he didn't mention my name... "Okay well, since you didn't mention my name... the name is Kara. I am a coordinator, and my Ninetales doesn't enjoy the presence of Lucarios. I grew up in Goldenrod City, Johto; My passion for coordinating is on fire and I am on the professional circuit. Also if you were to ask me on a date, I would say no unless you could prove that you didn't google me, and that you weren't voluntarily hanging out with that ranger back in Vermillion. So now you get to tell me about yourself. Also if you do have 'powers' tell me what book I am currently reading." Kara was playing along with him, something about him interested her. I'll play his game... I think that is what he wants.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    Summer woke up from an uproar, it seems that the other trainers came to good use after all, though he felt bad that they had to fight. As he woke up, he discovered that the trainer that helped him is named Jeremy, but before he could even thank him, him and the other trainers went to fight the Rockets that were about to steal his Pidgeot.

Pidgeot nodded awake and hopped over to Summers,

"Gyoo..." It growled in a low voice, it seemed like a perfect opportunity to check out the building while the trainers distracted the Rockets.

"Hmm..." Summers muttered as he was caught in a dilemma, he could continue his real mission or help the trainers with the Electivire. He looked over as most them were fighting it off, they were having real trouble, he sighed, he had to help them.

"Okay, Pidgeot, they weakened it long enough, I think it's time we sent that Electivire home." Summers told Pidgeot, the bird pokémon nodding.

Pidgeot flew over Electivire, "Pidgeot, get ready! Here we go!" Summers shouted as he extended out his arm, he flashed a bright blue as his styler released a fine disc, a special styler only given to Top Rangers.

"Go!!" He shouts as a disc shoots out and spins around the Electivire.

"Pidgeot use gust!" He asked as Pidgeot starting to flap its wings to confuse Electivire as the trainers attacked it. The disc spun around and around as Summers could be seen moving his hand around holding a special wand connected to his styler.

"Elect!!!" Electivire roars as it turns around trying to catch the disc until he glows a bright white.

"Great!" Summers smiles, "Everyone relax, I calmed down Electivire.." Summers explained as he walked over, the Electivire under his control.

"I was able to share my feelings with him, he shouldn't attack anyone anymore." He explained as the Rocket cowered and ran back inside the building. However the Jigglypuff song continued into the speakers.

"Electivire, zap these speakers until they break." He asks, The Electivire nods and goes between the two large speakers and starts to create a large shock wave. The electric barrier causing the speakers to explode and malfunction.

"Thank you Electivire." Summers smiles as the Electivire nods and flees the scene, becoming harmless.

"Looks like the city is Jiggly-clean." He happily says as his disc goes back inside his styler, "However.. there has to be more inside." He mutters, he turns back to the trainers, he was going to tell them to stay outside but he knew they wouldn't back down, the building held something, a piece to the puzzle of this whole mess.

The Ranger entered the building. It's quiet, much like how it was outside earlier. It seemed like nothing was wrong. He starts to investigate the area when suddenly his styler went off,

"Summers... Summers come in.." Tracy said as her image appeared once more in his styler, the image blue with some static,

"Summers here, what's up Tracy." he asks as he speaks into the styler,

"The signal is still growing strong, it looks like something is definitely going on in Silph co. You need to find evidence on the projects Team Rocket are working on, you should find some labs there." She explains,

"Alright, but what about the trainers that helped me?" He asks,

"Summers, this is top priority. Once you find out what is going on leave immediately." She explains,

"But the entire city was..." he tries to explain as he is cut off, "Summers, I understand, but the mission comes first." She told him.

"Right.. over." Summers sighs as the styler turns off again, "So it is here... whatever is going on.. I better find it quickly." He says to Pidgeot as he looks over to discover the trainers already inside...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 16, 2010
    Jeremy stood in the darkness of the building, surrounded by other trainers and the Ranger, who entered just a little while after him.

Hm... Let's see who else is in this building, thought Jeremy, activating his goggle's sensors.

"INFARED SCANNERS SHOW MANY OTHER PEOPLE INSIDE THIS BUILDING," scrolled across his line of sight.

"According to my computer, there's a lot of Rockets in this building, guys," said Jeremy to the others. Now what are they doing here? he thought to himself.

Suddenly, Izzy, who was sitting on his shoulder, tensed. Looking around, he saw two Team Rocket grunts sneaking out of the shadows, armed with a Pinsir, Seadra, and Combusken, right behind the other trainers.

"Look out!" he yelled, Izzy jumping off his shoulder and unleashing a blast of lightning at the grunts and their Pokemon, sending them flying into the wall.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    ((Woah. o_o; You guys sure like to write, huh? XD))

Visually disadvantaged thanks to the requirements of her own charade, she was unable to decipher who the owner of the voice happened to be; the one who so kindly escorted her to her feet. She was just about to respond to the query concerning her wellbeing, when the speaker excused himself and focused his attentions elsewhere. None of the other trainers gathered within the vicinity endeavoured to interact with her, therefore Tierran began to feel slightly peeved by the fact that her efforts were wasted- especially when the blobs of colour began to disperse at various rates. Protests were raised above declarations and warnings pertaining to travelling into the neighbouring city, Saffron, and other rambunctious noises echoed through the atmosphere, slightly disconcerting for the girl who couldn't see a damn thing. Once all the activity had died down, marooning her on the Isle of Loneliness, she sighed loudly and withdrew her glasses from her pocket, and replaced them on the bridge of her nose.

"Well Muucha, it's good to know that the disguise worked this time," she smiled weakly, though the expression was a strained deterrant for the anxiety swelling up within her. Rita, glad to have recovered her eyesight, glanced down to the Smoochum, before stretching her arms. "But... Now we're back to where we before. And we've still gotta go find Grandpa. Those people spoke about Saffron, right? It's no use going after them, I've no clue how to get there from here.... Yet..." With a skyward glance, she tugged at the bottom of her hoodie and pulled the garment off her head, revealing a simple white summer dress that had been scrunched up beneath the baggy sweater. Smoothing the creases that had formed in the soft cotton, Rita handed the black article to Muucha. "I know it's not a scarf, but it'll protect you from the sun. Black and purple are in this season!" Her words of encouragement and tender disposition were enough to please the baby form of Jynx, and Muucha gladly draped the hoodie about her shoulders, violet body dwarfed by the garment.

Rita's own shoulders were bathed with warmth delivered to her via rays of sunshine. She hoped that she wouldn't burn whilst outside- and that she could remain somewhat incognito in her bid to stay cool and sweat-free. However, as they meandered off at random, Rita's expression becoming more and more unnerved, they attracted a little attention a few people stared and murmured from afar. One began to approach her; she blanched but then recognised the furrowed brow and the familiar stench of cigarette smoke.

"Oh, Grandpa!" She smiled to the man who promptly discarded the cancer stick and stubbed it out with a tattered boot and greeted her with a grimace. "Grandma sent me to come get you. Says I don't get out enough."

"She says I smoke too much," he coughed, "but what does she know?"

"Heh, I guess. You best not go back stinking like you do though."

"You're not coming with me?"

"Nah, I wanna head into Saffron. The Silph Co. building was pretty awesome the last time I visited, but I didn't get to look around properly..."

"Oh, I see. Well. You'll want to take Route 6. North of here. Just keep walking thataway," he indicated to the direction in which he was travelling. "Tell you what. I'm not ready to go home to your grandmother just yet, so I'll go with you."

They traipsed along, exchanging the occasional few words, but generally remained silent. Muucha skipped happily beside Rita, the hoodie billowing out behind her as she moved. Within a few tens of minutes, they reached the outskirts of the city- a sign at the mouth of the settlement indicated that Saffron City was beyond Route 6.

"Be careful kid, don't want you getting kidnapped or something- your mother'd have a fit and have you whisked back to that hippie town in a flash."

"Mm, I will, don't worry about me. I've got Muucha to protect me- she's more than just a cute face y'know."

"But I know what you're like; you latch on to the first person you see."

"Perhaps, but like I said. Muucha and I can handle it. Buh-bye Grandpa, see you at supper!" Turning on the heels of her boots, she saunted off, Muucha waving coyly to the pensioner and then skittering behind her companion. "Hmph, I don't 'latch on to the first person I see'," she frowned to herself. "I just... Talk to them. Because it's friendly, and good for PR! Ugh... What am I saying? I'm supposed to be on hiatus. Hiatus, darnit!"

Uh-oh. I'm turning into a crazy person. Best find someone to talk to, and fast, before I lose it.

Salvation came in the form of a duo not to far from where she was situated- not that they were aware of their roles. Studying them briefly, she calculated that they were a male and a female- a couple perhaps?- and they didn't look too busy. The blonde man was accompanied by a Lucario, the pretty brunette had a Ninetails and was somewhat familiar to her- indeed, both people were, but the girl moreso. Flicking her 'Tierran' switch on, she gestured for Muucha to follow, and approached them. It was then that she recognised the other girl- upon 'entering' the field of co-ordinating, she had done a little research on the internet (or rather she had asked her PA to find videos of contests on YouTube), and this woman had appeared in many of the articles and videos she had studied.

"Ah- sorry to bother you, but you're Kara Thornse, aren't you?" Tierran spoke suddenly, seemingly appearing from nowhere with a large smile upon her face. "And that's your Ninetails! Wow, she's so pretty, and her fur looks so soft! I'm sorry though," she turned to the man and frowned, lips pursed together in pout. "I sorta recognise your face from somewhere but I just can't place it. Though I know I've never met you... And I've met a lot of people... Argh, this is embarrassing..."

Rocket scientist

Hipster.
    Years
    Behind all of the trainers, wich had just looked after a grunt that fled running, probably to call his superiors, apeared a figure, dressed with a Rocket uniform, tough lacking the cap; He looked somewhat familiar to our young trainers.

Hey scrubs, seems I might be of help.- said Robin, standing behind summers, wearing a Team Rocket uniform.-You see, this building belongs to me, and I won't alow anyone to take it from my hands...but..

Robin seemed like having a hard time trying to say the words in his mout, tough "spit" seemed more fit than "say".

You see, my pokemon, Hitmonchan and Octillery are raiding the top floor, and my third pokemon,Ditto, well, he's not quite good at fighting, and he is right here.- Said Robin, pointing to his clothes, wich wriggled a bit and seemed to have a happy smirk.-So, I need your help, and it seems like Red clown here has some sort of interest in this bulding, and I, well, I have the Multi-pass Key.

Robin took a card out of his pocket, wich seemed to shine a bit in the darkness of the Silph co. Hall.

You said you had a mission in this city, and now you are here, in my building, so I don't need a genius' IQ to figure out your mission is here, so, will you and your "Rookie-squad" tag with me?.-

Robin seemed to enjoy the overall confusion, and he didn't seem to care at all about what the rockets had been doing in his industry, he just seemed interested in the little adventure, also, as his personality demands, he didn't hestiate to give critisism to one of the trainers.

Hey green google guy, you should be more attent.Do you know why that electrivire stood up after all of your attacks?, well, Motor drive is the name of the ability, and you helped him a lot. Read a book.-

Robin tried to act as always, but inside, he was shivering in spite of his weakness, he wouldn't be able to save the building without everyone help.

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2010
    Jeremy did not like this guy.

"I know what it is!" Jeremy spat. "But at least trying is better than standing around doing nothing like you!"

Huffing and puffing, he stared at Robin, who just shrugged and smirked at him. What was this guy's problem?

"Anyway, we've got more important things to deal with right now," said Jeremy. "I detect more Team Rocket goons headed this way."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back