• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Jaspe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • How much we still need to wait? It looks awesome so please, relase some short, but relase an alfa/pre-alfa/beta/pre-beeta etc.

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    None of your tiles are custom except maybe the gym tiles. You really should give credits. I know I have seen those pc somewhere else.... You go to WAH so you know who I'm talking about.

Well they are custom, they're just not his. That is right though Lex, if you have not already you will need to credit the owners, if indeed they are not your own.

~Areku-San

Pokemon Darkblue Author
    Years
  • Hello, I bring some Pics, of one of the longer Script of the Hack...

Pokémon Jaspe

Pokémon Jaspe

Pokémon Jaspe

But this is not quite, a rocket us intersectará, and he will leave us a small "Prize" of his part...

Well, in addition, a new personage, will be the leader of the Equipment Rocket, leaving Giovanni as a simple Manager, But...
    The one who will be he?
    Since they will know it after...
    Hehehe

Pokémon Jaspe

GoodBye!

Icedragons

Apollo the future sun god.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2008
    Wow!, awesome screens, so giovanni's not who he was before?.

fy@x5

~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I think it looks awesome so far, and the main girl character's back sprite is amazing! Great job!

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    Yet again I'm loving the mapping! They honestly look really professional! And don't even get me started on the girl's backsprite! Keep up the amazing work!

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • This looks very promising, the only objection I could even begin to point out is that the title screen still says ruby on it. I really hope that you could eventually release an English version but if you release a Spanish beta or something that would do as well. please keep this up, its rare to see one as original and well done as this.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • Looks pretty nice. Looking forward for a beta. But, eh, there is a question: what's that thing near the rocket in the third screenshot (the one before the battle)?

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • Looks pretty nice. Looking forward for a beta. But, eh, there is a question: what's that thing near the rocket in the third screenshot (the one before the battle)?

it looks to me like some sort of snowmobile,(whether or not you actually get to ride it i do not know. only the creator can say for sure) but either way it looks cool

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2010

This hack looks absolutely beautiful! If you could get someone to translate it into english (even if it's pretty loose) this would be one hell of a game!

~Areku-San

Pokemon Darkblue Author
    Years
  • New Intro Screen!

Hello friends, well, I have been employed at the new Intro Screen.
    Pokémon Jaspe

I wait and they like it.
    Certainly, I would like to do a version in English, nevertheless, I do not dominate very much this language, though they do not create it, am using a translator.
    Well, if someone likes to do the English version they order me a MP.

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2010
    Maybe you could send a text file with the whole script (translated) in it, then I could make it more correct English. Unfortunately I do not speak any Spanish at all. If you want me to do that then leave a PM or just post up the .txt file here. I can't wait to see it finished!

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • Amaría ayudar a traducir. Apenas como mencioné en mi P.M., sé solamente español semi-fluently.

(I would Love to help Translate. Just like I mentioned in my pm, I only know spanish semi-fluently.)

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • Yep, I would like to do it.
    I understand a lil' bit Spanish (It is much like my mother language) and I understand well English. If you want help...

Another thing: I liked more the other Title Screen than this one.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • Actually I agree with Mystic Manyula on this one, the other title screen's colors seemed to fit better with Cresselia than this brown. Though the forest seems to go better with where Cresselia usually resides, however a happy medium (in my opinion) would be to go back to the other title screen and make the stalagmites into a meadow and see if you could mix the sparkles and some raindrops around it. that would be awesome and go with the color palette of the first title screen. (this is just a suggestion, feel free to change it however you like)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back