• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Jaspe

Status
Not open for further replies.

duncanrcook

Excellent!
Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Sep 20, 2012
    wow. maps, tiles, and sprites look great! i love the title screen, too. i haven't been impressed by many of the hacks i've seen, but this one's different. keep up the good

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • Debo decir que no he oído ningunas nuevas noticias en ésta, todavía creo sinceramente que este corte casi rivaliza los de Zel y de Kike-Scott. A propósito si usted quisiera la barra del usuario que hice deje me saber, y me pondrá para arriba el acoplamiento guardan por favor este corte para arriba (mi oferta a ayudar todavía a traducir está parada.)

I must say I haven't heard any new news on this one, I still wholeheartedly Believe that this Hack almost rivals those of Zel and Kike-Scott. By the way if you would like the user bar that i made let me know, and I'll put up the link. please keep this hack up. (my offer to help translate still stands.)

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2023
    Debo decir que no he oído ningunas nuevas noticias en ésta, todavía creo sinceramente que este corte casi rivaliza los de Zel y de Kike-Scott. A propósito si usted quisiera la barra del usuario que hice deje me saber, y me pondrá para arriba el acoplamiento guardan por favor este corte para arriba (mi oferta a ayudar todavía a traducir está parada.)

I must say I haven't heard any new news on this one, I still wholeheartedly Believe that this Hack almost rivals those of Zel and Kike-Scott. By the way if you would like the user bar that i made let me know, and I'll put up the link. please keep this hack up. (my offer to help translate still stands.)

You used translator right?
    I'm mexican and that is not real spanish.

By The Way Is an excellent Hack Lex!!

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • This is a wonderful hack and I feel its supporters need a way to show it.
    Pokémon Jaspe

Sorry about the earlier misspelling.

Last edited:

~Areku-San

Pokemon Darkblue Author
    Years
  • A bad new, but 3 good news! :D

Girafarig
    Wow girafarig, the Banner is Awesome...
    Thank you, he is one of the best Posts that they have written to me!
    Thank you very muuch! :D

*~*TwiLiTeDaRkRai*~* :
    Wow, Great, amigo...
    Do you wanna a Taco al pastor or a Valentin Elizalde Song xD?
    Haha.
    Español:
    Bueno wey, yo soy de Manzanillo, Colima, ya sabes, buscame x Msn, creo que está en mi perfil.
    Si no me mandas un MP.

MysticManyula:
    Really?
    Thanks, find me in my Profile or sendme a MP.

Frostbite:
    The real & original Name is Pokemon Jaspe, without the "R" Letter.
    But in english is Pokemon Jasper.

Hello, good, I bring 1 bad one and 3 good newz...

The bad one:
    the hack has a bug partially, up to(even) the final event of the Mt Snorunt, but already I am re-establishing it.

The Good one 1!:
    It will be possible capture Entei!
    Yep!, Entei.
    Pokémon Jaspe

The good one 2!
    The Dragon Gym, thanks to Peyi!
    Pokémon Jaspe

The good one 3!:
    A mysterious rival girl will cross in our way, with a dark past...
    The one who will be able to be?
    Pokémon Jaspe

I hope and they like the pics ^^ dont forget to post.
    Bye!

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Neat!

A new rival!

This hack is getting awesome!

Keep it up!

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • Your very welcome for the banner, though I did notice a small error in the one screen shot with Entei : the very bottom of the trees color doesnt match the top. overall looking very good, I can't wait for a beta or preview.
    I f you'd like, I'll put up both banners, (1 for English {Jasper} and 1 for Spanish {Jaspe})
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

kuku-melon

carbonero
    Years
  • well, awesome work so far, I'm loving this hack. I only have one question, In the second screen, why is there fog inside a building?? or will the gym be in some kind of volcano or something??

Traduction:
    Bueno, la vdd que me encanta este hack, me parecen excellentes los graficos y las ideas. Solo tengo una pregunta, porque hay niebla dentro d un edificio?? o el gimnasio va estar en unna especie de volcan al aire libre o algo x el estilo??

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • I'm guessing that the 'fog' of which you speak is actually the steam from the magma/lava around the platform the leader is on.

ace675

Game Tester/Beta Tester
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2012
    Very good all i have to say is that the maps are like a little to cartooned.

-Ace

ZoFreX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2007
    Yeah, not sure on what it is but it'll be nice, can't wait for more.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back