• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Johto Adventures

What Pichu should you have for the side-quest?

• Notched-Ear Pichu

Votes: 135 56.7%
  • Shiny Pichu (From the 12th movie an HG/SS)

Votes: 78 32.8%
  • Just a regular normal Pichu

Votes: 25 10.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Co500

Nostalgia Edition
    Years
    thats the end of the alpha...
    Also Update, Its kinda hectit with the team right now first it was samike was too busy with exams so altariaking helped now altaria is busy with exams til july BUT! samike finishes school today! so he can help me out now so my team:
    my new team,
    Samike360 - Scripter, Co-owner
    Saxisai - Returns as my spriter
    5qwerty - 2nd scripter
    Me - Mapper, Backup scripter, OW inserter
    On break:
    Altaria King - Scripter, Tile inserter

That Graphical update will be soon but we're finishing 3 eps before that happens,
    also we havent done the flower power episode so we'll have to put that on a map, it will most likely be on the spinarack attack ep map because its quite empty so ill add tree and the 2 bellosom and the script :)

Co500

Nostalgia Edition
    Years
    it determins of how you think how there going to dance it wont be an animation just movement. are you really obsessed with this episode or sumthing?

Co500

Nostalgia Edition
    Years
    Yep I already began after my last coment I opened paint and began I already have some done.
    EDIT: good news I finished the spritesnow I have to wait for an answer to my question in the () at pokemon nebula last page

*Highlighted in bold?

what??

Years
    don't worry anymore here it is:
    Pokémon Johto Adventures

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back