• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Johto Adventures

What Pichu should you have for the side-quest?

• Notched-Ear Pichu

Votes: 135 56.7%
  • Shiny Pichu (From the 12th movie an HG/SS)

Votes: 78 32.8%
  • Just a regular normal Pichu

Votes: 25 10.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Samike360

Lover of May
    Years
    Ok...I just finished episode 6 and 7...in just two days! :D

Hopefully the next two episodes will be easy as well (they're just the snubull one and the stantler one if I remember correctly...) so then we can get alpha 2 out soon!

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2010
    This hack looks relatively impressive, you know. I do suggest you revamp some of the scripts as some of them in the older episodes are quite simple and basic. I quite like the concept, and the execution is quite good. Kudos, you guys.

Co500

Nostalgia Edition
    Years
    This hack looks relatively impressive, you know. I do suggest you revamp some of the scripts as some of them in the older episodes are quite simple and basic. I quite like the concept, and the execution is quite good. Kudos, you guys.

most of samikes scripts are level scripts so how are they simple?
    we do not need to revamp them, did you play the alpha or look at the screenies because there is a massive difference.

so yeah eps 6-7 are dont ive mapped ep 8 so im going to give samike the instructions so then wile hes scripting that ill map ep 9 :)

Ashdejan

TheForbiddenBeast
    Years
    Ok i got to the part where i need to fight Pinsirs but after i beat all 3 the ranger says please beat all pinsir what to do???

Ashdejan

TheForbiddenBeast
    Years
    Yo any solution for my problem and do all aplha ver. work cuz i took the 1.5.1 version

Ashdejan

TheForbiddenBeast
    Years
    I beat team rocket 3-4 times last time is when they told casey ash is a cheater then the pinsir mission was next.

Ashdejan

TheForbiddenBeast
    Years
    You mean restart the game or what cuz i kill all 3 pinsir's and then walk to the ranger and he says please fight those pinsir or sth like that.

Co500

Nostalgia Edition
    Years
    You mean restart the game or what cuz i kill all 3 pinsir's and then walk to the ranger and he says please fight those pinsir or sth like that.

yeah ok please restart the game and if you have the problem again post back here also please use correct grammar you profile says your what 16? you should know english by now

Co500

Nostalgia Edition
    Years
    Hey Good news EP 8 is done I will have the EP 9 map done today and then ill insert the ows and then send to ash ^^^ and then................ ALPHA 2.0!!!!

Samike360

Lover of May
    Years
    On topic, how is the map coming, Co? I would love to start on episode 9 today. After that episode, alpha 2 should be released :D

I also think that we should have a beta-tester so that this alpha isn't buggy.

Samike360

Lover of May
    Years
    I just finished episode 9 :D Not my best work but meh...

Alpha 2 will be out as soon as we send it off for bug fixes. I also added a ridiculously hard trainer at the end just for fun XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back