• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Johto Adventures

What Pichu should you have for the side-quest?

• Notched-Ear Pichu

Votes: 135 56.7%
  • Shiny Pichu (From the 12th movie an HG/SS)

Votes: 78 32.8%
  • Just a regular normal Pichu

Votes: 25 10.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChazZeromus

I choose ME! GO! Hyper Beam!
Years
  • I'm sorry but what rom is this based of? I'm very new here, and I don't want to go through a billion pages using the search key :(

ChazZeromus

I choose ME! GO! Hyper Beam!
    Years
  • Patch it onto a firered rom.
    Really? Cause I just got back from my friends house and he patched the US version with version 1.0, and the game got really....let's just say the tiles were really messed up. Any particular locale? Any particular version?

Thanks.

Co500

Nostalgia Edition
    Years
  • If anyone is a scripter and would like to help please post or contact me by PM/VM my scripter is now back at school and is working on LOADS of hacks so some help would be great!

Q-Bone

Musician and Pixel Artist
    Years
  • Wow I can't wait until this game is finally completed, it looks great! I am going to try out the Alpha ASAP.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • If anyone is a scripter and would like to help please post or contact me by PM/VM my scripter is now back at school and is working on LOADS of hacks so some help would be great!
    If he can make the base script I can fix 'em...
    just like before
    But I can't do the full scripting since I gotta concentrate on my own hack

Co500

Nostalgia Edition
    Years
  • as of now Johto Adventures is on hold,
    There are too many bugs and my team have split up so its just me and samike360 but he has a load of hacks to work on so we dont have a lot of time working on it.
    I will keep this thread open for a while then ill ask a mod to close it and then open it when/if i continue on this hack

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2012
    i'm back and ill try to work on my mapping but i dont know
    is it gonna do any difference

Co500

Nostalgia Edition
    Years
  • I know its sad for me too but i have no scripter (he's at school and is working on loads of hack), mapping is finished for next 2 episodes. But if anyone is a scripter and could help me we may be able to put this hack back on the road

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
  • Can u tell me whether this hack is of FireRed or Ruby

FR. And that's pretty obvious, isn't it?

I know its sad for me too but i have no scripter (he's at school and is working on loads of hack), mapping is finished for next 2 episodes. But if anyone is a scripter and could help me we may be able to put this hack back on the road

Con, why don't you learn Scripting yourself? I'm sure that you didn't even try scripting yourself. I don't think that you should rely on others all the time. Go look at the Tuts. I'm no scripter myself, but still...

Co500

Nostalgia Edition
    Years
  • good news i have learned scripting!
    i can do movements and such so basic scripts but thats really all i need to do this hack,
    BUT i may ask a mod to close this thread until i make a BIG update which may inclune more than 2 episodes. I do have the maps ready for the two so I shall start scripting on this hack aswell as my other one. if you alll think 1 hack is enough i can do both cause ill make scripts for both of them while im scripting plus ill probably take turns doing one hack then the other, but it is late for me now so im not going to start on JA tonight but Tomorrow is a new day!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back