• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Johto Adventures

What Pichu should you have for the side-quest?

• Notched-Ear Pichu

Votes: 135 56.7%
  • Shiny Pichu (From the 12th movie an HG/SS)

Votes: 78 32.8%
  • Just a regular normal Pichu

Votes: 25 10.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingCyndaquil

Pokemon Master
Years
  • thanks for that and in the anime it doesnt really show which way but if you read a few posts above you samike release an alpha only to be found it was corrupt so i had to transfer the scripts I could, Ill try and move the level scripts aswell but im sure samike can fix the rest soon and if someone can fix the map connetion please tell me

sorry i took so long but here is the map!
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Co500

Nostalgia Edition
    Years
  • could you make a custom map not like a revamp map of route 1 and to make a spoiler you do this
    Spoiler:

KingCyndaquil

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • could you make a custom map not like a revamp map of route 1 and to make a spoiler you do this
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2022
    hey i just wanted to say that i love your hack and the idea.. and i would be willing to help out.. you said you had a problem with a map connection.. i could probably help out, but what exactly is the problem

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back