• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: pokémon keyra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Well, thanks for the posts:)

I have good things :)
1-In the translation of the hack, I arrived to "pueblo flotante", the other things after that, are all translate!
2-I finished the scripts of the ship, and i'm working in the next tileset.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Both script were fine (the first one was really long... though battling so many people in such a short period of time, so early in the game is a bit excesive in my opinion), I like the length of both of them. The one of the ship could be improved if the people actually open and close doors.

By the way... Seems like you are putting all the people from SP... hehe ^^

So far so good, good luck!

Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Thanks zel for your kind coment :)

Well, I recieve help by one usser of pc (he is translating the beta).
It's because I don't have any time, and when i have time, i do it more things for the next beta.

Thanks for the post^^

Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Well, the first, I must say "sorry for the double post" anybody posted in my thread the last time.
------------------------
Hum, I do a new titlescreen because the other titlescreen are "rare".
keyra901zq1.png

credits to pokesho for the sprite, and thanks to koder for the big idea!
keyra902xq1.png

¿What's happening on the ship? ¿What's this earthquake?
Coming soon more screens!

Thanks for the post, and I hope more! ^^

Years
Well, the first, I must say "sorry for the double post" anybody posted in my thread the last time.
------------------------
keyra901zq1.png

keyra902xq1.png

great update my friend,but we can't tell if it is an earthquake because the screenshot isnt shaking.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
------------------------
keyra901zq1.png

keyra902xq1.png

Earthquake!?

Hmm, Eing, my friend, I think that it'll be better

if you posted a script about it so we can proof you are making

a Earthquake Script.

BTW, I like the new titlescreen!!!! :)

Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2009
que hago en el templo despuez de que voy al cp porque estoy cansado de pelear por la esmeralda la primera no se que hacer ayuda

what do I do after I'm out of the temple bybeing tired and i go to the cp help!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. good grafics

what if I caught darkay and relaesed him

how do I get to the ship?

Last edited by a moderator:

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
what if I caught darkay and relaesed him

how do I get to the ship?
lucandro has quite a good point. Maybe you can make it so it is either impossible to release the Darkrai, impossible to reach a Pokémon Center (maybe with someone blocking it), or something like that? Just throwing some ideas.

Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2009
que hago en el templo despuez de que voy al cp porque estoy cansado de pelear por la esmeralda la primera no se que hacer ayuda

what do I do after I'm out of the temple bybeing tired and i go to the cp help!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! can someone help me is after the emerald was robed and I go to the cp help

BlueShadow

Banned
Years
English:
This hack is one of my favorite ones! I like the storyline! It is really cool! Keep it up!

Translation in Spanish:
Este hack es uno de mis favoritos! Me gusta la historia! Es realmente genial! Sigue asi!

what do I do after I'm out of the temple bybeing tired and i go to the cp help!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! can someone help me is after the emerald was robed and I go to the cp help

English:
I think that's the end of Beta 2. In Beta 3, I think that after that you will take a boat to go to another island.

Translation in Spanish:
Pienso que ese es el fin de la Beta 2. En la Beta 3, pienso que despues de eso tienes que ir en un barco hacia otra isla.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back