• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Korosu! (Update 7/23/16 6:20 PM ET)

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2017
    Yo! Crizzle just want to ask for ur help, ive been stock on the brothel for sometime now this girl always blocks the way, tried not to talk to her the door is still locked so i roam around found an item that can't be obtained is that the key?

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2016
    so i downloaded korosu and got it running but the intro just keeps resetting itself and won't go any further, what do I do?

Crizzle

Legend
    Years
  • Yo! Crizzle just want to ask for ur help, ive been stock on the brothel for sometime now this girl always blocks the way, tried not to talk to her the door is still locked so i roam around found an item that can't be obtained is that the key?

No it isn't. The key is in a tree in the room that is 2nd from the left on the bottom row of rooms.

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2019
    I'm trying to get the key from the tree in this brothel room but all i hear is the text sound, after that nothing happens at all? need help i'm stuck :(

Crizzle

Legend
    Years
  • I'm trying to get the key from the tree in this brothel room but all i hear is the text sound, after that nothing happens at all? need help i'm stuck :(
    2 things.
    1) The game has been played to its entirety on Youtube. If you're stuck, you can always check that out.
    2) You probably havent talked to the girl in the rightmost room on the top(after you beat the thug outside)

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2021
    If it's the place on the seventh island (forget what it's called) you need to do the Tanoby Ruins puzzle then head south of the valley into that town and go in to the locked house, it unlocks after you do the puzzle.

where is the tanoby ruins

Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2016
    I've never had issues with patches before, and I can't seem to patch my Fire Red 1.0 File. Yes, it doesn't say Game Freak Presents, it only says Game Freak...

Any help?

Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2016
    The issue is specifically, when I click on Pokemon Korosu.ips for the patch file, it says, "This is not an IPS file! Z:\Users\macbook\Desktop\Pokemon Korosu\Pokemon Korosu.ips"

Please help, as I really want to play this hack

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-08-01 at 6.59.01 PM.png
      Screen Shot 2016-08-01 at 6.59.01 PM.png
      14.2 KB · Views: 6
    Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2016
    I don't know how to get to my original comment, I'd still very much want to know how to patch it, but I managed to find an already patched version of it online, so its not super urgent. Thanks Crizzle for being awesome :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2016
    Hello! Me again, just wondering, where do you get the first possible Thunderstone?(I want a Jolteon)

Back