• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Legend

Do you want to have Diamond and Pearl Trainer sprites in the game?

• Yes

Votes: 64 71.9%
  • No

Votes: 25 28.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Momoko

OMGOODNESS THATS NOT TRUE WDF!
Years
  • wow nice sprite, this hack is really progressing well :)

Thank you. Sprites made by me,worker for Pokemon Legend. well guys,were still open for suggestions! and im looking for a really good spriter to join me & we can make sprites together.

Cmon guys,think of something we can use as an event in the game! Still Looking for a mignicficent spriter!

thx ~Alex~

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2013
    Well rei, I scrolled through all your sprites, and they're great! And all the staff members of Pokémon Legend: Good luck to ya'll!

~Cya, UnitRico

Momoko

Years
  • Well rei, I scrolled through all your sprites, and they're great! And all the staff members of Pokémon Legend: Good luck to ya'll!

~Cya, UnitRico

Thank you very much! youre the first person to give me praise for my hard work on sprites! In fact, i was waiting for somebody to post other than me so i could post again,kuz i got a better Ash sprite! its perfect for this game! Hope you like it Charmander as it will probably be the last sprite i can make (running out of ideas) but then again, I DID ask Christos to help out Micamon with the mapping (hes doing an okay job,but going kinda slow and some places eg:viridian forest dont look so good. im still waiting for his reply. Oh and i might continue to make sprites with JuniorSlick if he CAN make some...i already sent him a pm. oh,and UnitRico, I AM a part of the Pokemon Legend Workers :tired:

anyways heres thw sprite bye for now! Ill be on this thread later today,and after in the morning BYE BYE!

Prime Pokemon Legend Supporter,Pokemon Legend Elite4 Member,Proud Worker of Pokemon Legend,~Alex~ PS hope you like Ash! hes gone gangsta :P

Youji

Game Designer
    Years
  • Sprites

----------------------------------------------------
    THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SPRITES. I LIKE THEM ALL.

By the way. The forest isn't ready now. I know that.
    But Micamon 2 will finish it the next days.

But thanks anyway.
    ----------------------------------------------------

Reaper 6

(Reaper 6) the six samurai YGO
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2009
    Pokemon Legend

Hi as charmander07 said i will finish the forest and i have now finished it but we can't put it in yet so wait untill friday and we might have a beta ready by then.

Momoko

Years
  • Hey i tested out are beta,and im sure if thats the first betas length,but after i beat misty (Neo) it said i got the badge,then all these wierd letters started appearing like 7=^^*7w-=122 and stuff like that so i just kept clicking A and eventually my game crashed =P well,at least i can look forward to out next beta coming out friday (i hope)

EDIT: oh and i tried to learn some scripting,and i got the basics,but its hard to apply it to a gba game for me =3. anyway,maybe if i get better i can also script but you'll have to teach me first,Manuel!

hello charmander,after the pm you sent me, i thought i would do Susan. i have three different sprites for her so if this one doesnt work for you,theres two more to choose from! oh and the first and last sprites are for Susan,so chose between them! Good Luck! ~Alex~

EDIT: Hey guys i need to discuss something with you. i found a thread about a hack with the same name as ours and i talked to the owner and he said he didnt care what the hell we named ours,but he wont change it and started yelling at me about him making his before ours and i tried to reason with him saying that we already had betas out and it was already to late to change it and he didnt release a beta yet,then he sent me this pm (Scompi)
    okay i really dont care because i'm not changing the name little brat.
    . i didnt really apreciate what he said to me and i was thinking we could try to pursuade him into changing his name. I mean,we already have our first beta,beta1 and we got a beta1.1 coming out this friday,he hasnt even gotten far enough to release a beta and hes to stubborn to change the name. Well anyways i hope we can solve this easily. Thx~Alex~

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    rei173, first, don't doublepost.

Scompi started his hack long before you made the thread, yand if you didn't want anyone to have the same name you should have searched the forums to see if there was another Pokémon Legend. He also said he didn't care, so he's keeping the name. If you want this hack to have a unique name then think of something else for a name.

Momoko

Years
  • :badsmile:
    rei173, first, don't doublepost.

Scompi started his hack long before you made the thread, yand if you didn't want anyone to have the same name you should have searched the forums to see if there was another Pokémon Legend. He also said he didn't care, so he's keeping the name. If you want this hack to have a unique name then think of something else for a name.

We'll think of a new name....but scompi gets off easy swearing to me just because he made his hack before we did? Well anyway i got some new sprites guys i just need to add some diff colors to them so make em look perfect. Thx ~Alex~

Oh and just a thought,were keeping the name. His is called Pokemon Legends notice the S at the end. Ours is Pokemon Legend with no S so i guess were keeping it.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    rei173, you're the one who PMed scompi to change his name, and as I said he started this long before you did.
    You shouldn't have PMed him in the first place, I told you, if you didn't want any hack to have a similar name you could search and see.

Reaper 6

(Reaper 6) the six samurai YGO
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2009
    Pokemon Legend

Hi cristos i don't mind him having a game called pokemon legends as well but our game has to becalled it for a reason thats part of the game.
    So please if he wants his game called it and i want mine the same then and we don't have a problem then let us.

I will also see that rei173 doesent post stuff like that agein because i will ban him if he does we don't wan't rivels.

Youji

Game Designer
    Years
  • I'll end this game. Sorry guys.

I asked Christos to re-open it. So have fun by replying to this thread.

Last edited:

Youji

Game Designer
    Years
  • ~-.:The Comeback of Pokémon Legend:.-~

So the work on Legend goes on. But now this thread will have some rules. Please read them carefully.
    .:RULES:.
    - Never ask for Betas. We'll release a Beta in the time we think it's the time.
    - Only write suggestions to do it better. Never say that something is bad. I think we'll see if something is not good.
    - Also we will let you know that this Hack is not a very good one. So please don't compare it with masters one like Shiny Gold or so. It's just a fun fan game. :laugh:​

So support us and have fun by watching how far we get and what the game will look like.

Thanks to anyone who support us.

Manuel.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2013
    So the work on Legend goes on. But now this thread will have some rules. Please read them carefully.
    .:RULES:.
    - Never ask for Betas. We'll release a Beta in the time we think it's the time.
    - Only write suggestions to do it better. Never say that something is bad. I think we'll see if something is not good.
    - Also we will let you know that this Hack is not a very good one. So please don't compare it with masters one like Shiny Gold or so. It's just a fun fan game. :laugh:

So support us and have fun by watching how far we get and what the game will look like.

Thanks to anyone who support us.

Manuel.

So it's back XD. Finally!

~Cya, UnitRico

Juniorslick

Gengar-The Original Ghost Poke
    Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2008
    Its awesome that one of my favorite hacks is back and i know it will be even better than before

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back