• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Legend

Do you want to have Diamond and Pearl Trainer sprites in the game?

• Yes

Votes: 64 71.9%
  • No

Votes: 25 28.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Antwhan

setting up for the big beta
Years
  • It's great 2 see yah back working on this hack, i would love to join u guys on it but i'm going to be out of the country for a while, so i wouldnt be able to help much...

I really wish the best of luck to you guys, and maybe when i get back i can join the legend team. ;) if you're willing to accept me

Youji

Game Designer
    Years
  • It's great 2 see yah back working on this hack, i would love to join u guys on it but i'm going to be out of the country for a while, so i wouldnt be able to help much...

I really wish the best of luck to you guys, and maybe when i get back i can join the legend team. ;) if you're willing to accept me

If you have some ideas of things you can do on it why not.

Youji

Game Designer
    Years
  • In responce to the poll:

In-battle sprite, Yes, IF done right
    Overworld sprite, no.

Here 4 of them.
    Less DP
    trainer041ua1.png

Ace Trianer Female DP
    trainer06fik5.png

Youngster DP
    trainer052zw2.png

Dawn DP
    trainer088sd4.png

All are working on GBA. If you want to know which Trainer you have to replace read the Hack Resource post of them. Credits to me, please.

Youji

Game Designer
    Years
  • They look good.
    I think that maybe only Dawn needs a little bit of improvement head/hair/Cap

I importet the DP pic and shortet it. I used the colors of the female hero of FR/LG. I havn't drawn anything so the DP pic is what you want to change.:) If you don't understand what I'm said translate this in google. German - English.
    Ich habe Dawn nur importiert und gekürzt. Ich habe die Farben von der Heroine benutzt und habe nichts geändert. Also würdest du das D/P pic ändern wollen.

Hope you understand.

Youji

Game Designer
    Years
  • I heard from Micamon 2 that they couldn't work on it because Micas PC doesn't work and so it's the old one. Now I can work on it.

Youji

Game Designer
    Years
  • I like the hack, I hope the story will be outstanding

It's not really the story of the game what does give it a touch. I think it's the changed maps and Wildpokés and Leaders and all. (we cannot really make a new story because we havn't the knowlegde)

Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2007
    charmander07 i was not planning on this but i am working on a hack to and i was updating and changing the hero sprites and thought blue would be cool. so my hack has a male blue hero to is that ok with you? but there are diffrences. the white on the hat and shirt on mine are gold and the backpack is red and white. please get back to me on this.

Youji

Game Designer
    Years
  • charmander07 i was not planning on this but i am working on a hack to and i was updating and changing the hero sprites and thought blue would be cool. so my hack has a male blue hero to is that ok with you? but there are diffrences. the white on the hat and shirt on mine are gold and the backpack is red and white. please get back to me on this.

You don't have to ask me. If there are differences it is okay. If you would took mine you would have to credit me so I can't forbide you to have the same idea.~lol~:D

Youji

Game Designer
    Years
  • I like it, cant wait to play the beta ;)

But you've to wait for the first beta. Maybe in August or so.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Just for Scizz :P. This is not a part of LEGEND! It's just for fun.(Maybe I'll add him in the game later. Before you challenge the E4)

pkfireredpypusav01cu1.png
    pkfireredpypusav02pk5.png
    pkfireredpypusav03xy8.png

pkfireredpypusav04ou1.png
    pkfireredpypusav05pp0.png
    pkfireredpypusav06ds7.png

Hope you like it Scizz.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Last edited:

Youji

Game Designer
    Years
  • cant wait 4 beta.lol.this hack looks awesome.

Really? It's just a noobs gaming work.:cheeky: But up to now it don't seemed to get further with it. We don't have an IPS because we ended it and I deletet the IPS of sendspace and off my comp. Also I deletet all patched Leaf Green Versions. Micamon has maybe one but his computer does not boot up and I don't have one now. So for all.

.:~!Please read this here!~:.
    Who has downloaded the preview of the game before we ended it? Could you upload it in sendsapce or so and post the link to the file you have here?? We need it. Otherwise we have to begin new. If this will be I'm leaving the team and the hack.

If the link to the IPS won't be posted until next Friday (27.07.2007) I'll leave this thread again.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • The sprites of the male trainer is little plain don't you think?
    Seeing as it's Red but with Blue clothes. And there is already a "Blue" Pokemon Trainer who plays for Pokemon Blue Version.

Youji

Game Designer
    Years
  • The sprites of the male trainer is little plain don't you think?
    Seeing as it's Red but with Blue clothes. And there is already a "Blue" Pokemon Trainer who plays for Pokemon Blue Version.

Do you mean the backbattlesprite of the post before? Read what I wrote there:
    I said it isn't a part of the hack. It's just for fun. The backbattlesprite in our hack is blue like the big one and the OW.

And if you mean the sprite looks much like the original one read this here.
    charmander07 some posts before said:
    .:RULES:.
    [...]
    - Also we will let you know that this Hack is not a very good one. So please don't compare it with masters one like Shiny Gold or so. It's just a fun fan game.

Last edited:

Momoko

OMGOODNESS THATS NOT TRUE WDF!
    Years
  • no =( so far only bad news...its wednesday(well,here it is)and nobody has the game yet...so this thread might die again...that would suck a LOT seeing as ive been a part of it like ever sinc it was posted....but then again,if it closed me and Charmander07 will have more time to work on our hack: Pokemon Sparkle Gold
    PS Manuel,you never told us...if nobody posts the game by friday,are only you quitting and the others will continue to work on the hack? or the whole hack is gonna be cancelled....
    :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back