• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discontinued: Pokémon: LIFE Version

What is you favorite season? (From the 5th generation games)

• Spring

Votes: 114 20.8%
  • Summer

Votes: 106 19.3%
  • Autumn

Votes: 169 30.8%
  • Winter

Votes: 226 41.2%

• Total voters

Dionen

deprived of sleep
Years
  • be0hm6t.png

Actual In-Game Intro​
    And I'm damn proud of it!

Last edited:

Teh Blazer

Divider of Zero
    Years
  • Wow that is freaking amazing, I'm blown back especially by how colorful the background is. Do you have the offsets for the background in the oak tutorial and the tilemap, by any chance?

Years
  • RjYbqpq.gif

did someone realize that now we have a hoopa up here?
    Pxxan86.gif

Blue Crystal System
    Due to FBI Agent's ASM magic, the menu does not contains the "Save" option anymore.
    You can use theses crystals to save, and later you will be able to use them to heal your Pokemons.​

Li8o6lh.png

Mugshots!
    Voilà! Probably I'll use them to express emotions and stuff. (Only main and secondary characters)
    And yes, I know that it will be hard to get used to the new names, because they are not the same people from the official games.
    They are just very similar ^_^
    But I'm pretty sure you will get used to them
    I promess​
    I love the Blue Crystal system. It looks so cool, but I was wondering how far apart will you be putting these crystals? Like with a normal save you can save anywhere but with these you actually have to reach a certain spot before you can save in that area so putting these too far away might be problematic for someone that's leaving their house or something and needs to save quickly.

Also...

be0hm6t.png

Actual In-Game Intro​

YOU SHOULD BE!

Last edited:

なぜわざわざ?

Congratulations! Your Magikarp has evolved into a
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2017
    I agree, somebody in a hurry might not have time to get to the crystals but i still 100% support the blue crystal system. Maybe some kind of "quick-save" option similar to the one in Pokemon Rangers (DS game) could be implemented? Anyways, I have to say this is a beautiful work of art (yes, not a just any simple hack.. But instead an amazing, elaborate work of art). Please keep it up, I support this project 100%

Yuuki_Asura

Rom Hack Lover as of 2009... XD
    Years
  • Thanks dude! I Appreciate you support ^_^

heyooooooooooooooooooo
    I talked to you, and I am going to mix some of your changes with Jyohomson's ones.
    Thanks dude! It's too much english, my brain cannot handle it ;-;

I was going to make a joke with twerk but I had read it wrong :(
    jokes apart, thanks dude! I really appreciate it c:

Dude you should check the rules you need 25 characters and 4 words to post
    Anyway, I will mix some of yours changes with UltraXTheMagmaDrapion's ones
    As I said, It's too much english and my brain cannot handle it ;-;

It uses MrDollSteak rombase, so the hack has it's S/P system. We do not have megas yet! And I won't be the one developing it, hehe
    If someone does it, and makes it public, I'm sure we'll use it!

hmmmm, the hack doesn't have a specific bad side. If you are in one "side", you are going to se the other as the "bad" one. It's relative, but we do have something like this in the hack!

Yeah! Having to capture all legendaries is boring. I understand why people do that because it's hard to choose between legendaries. The hack will save some, but they will be available via side-quests and stuff. They won't be essentially part of the story.

Thanks! But it will take a time ^_^
    RjYbqpq.gif

did someone realize that now we have a hoopa up here?
    Pxxan86.gif

Blue Crystal System
    Due to FBI Agent's ASM magic, the menu does not contains the "Save" option anymore.
    You can use theses crystals to save, and later you will be able to use them to heal your Pokemons.

Li8o6lh.png

Mugshots!
    Voilà! Probably I'll use them to express emotions and stuff. (Only main and secondary characters)
    And yes, I know that it will be hard to get used to the new names, because they are not the same people from the official games.
    They are just very similar ^_^
    But I'm pretty sure you will get used to them
    I promess
    Nice, I've been keeping an eye on this for awhile now , Blue Crystal Save System sounds Epic
    be0hm6t.png

Actual In-Game Intro​
    Dude, Epicness level Over 9000
    Even i never knew Prof Intros can look this...EPIC
    Btw Good Luck on your Hack

Dionen

deprived of sleep
    Years
  • Wow that is freaking amazing, I'm blown back especially by how colorful the background is. Do you have the offsets for the background in the oak tutorial and the tilemap, by any chance?
    unlzGBA! something near 330, I think. Hex edit the palettes, I do not have the offset right now :C
    Your work is on an all new level of awesomeness! I repectfully bow in front of such abilities.
    oh stop it, you :1:
    I love the Blue Crystal system. It looks so cool, but I was wondering how far apart will you be putting these crystals? Like with a normal save you can save anywhere but with these you actually have to reach a certain spot before you can save in that area so putting these too far away might be problematic for someone that's leaving their house or something and needs to save quickly.
    Well, this kind of save is something that is quite normal for most games. In case of hurry, just leave the game open, hehe. They wont be toooooooooo far away from each other, but I wont put one of them in every corner.
    I agree, somebody in a hurry might not have time to get to the crystals but i still 100% support the blue crystal system. Maybe some kind of "quick-save" option similar to the one in Pokemon Rangers (DS game) could be implemented? Anyways, I have to say this is a beautiful work of art (yes, not a just any simple hack.. But instead an amazing, elaborate work of art). Please keep it up, I support this project 100%
    I do not know much about this kind of save, how dos it work? (sorry asking, my internet here is terrible). And thanks dude! I appreciate your support ^_^
    Holy ****!
    That background is... amazing!
    I did not see any tutorial about changing that background, i am probably going to make one.
    Im sooo tired of seeing hacks with these old gradient oak lines {D:}
    #HYPETRAIN
    Wow.. good job. I didn't know the professor intros could look this good!
    Thanks honey :t124:
    Nice, I've been keeping an eye on this for awhile now , Blue Crystal Save System sounds Epic
    Dude, Epicness level Over 9000
    Even i never knew Prof Intros can look this...EPIC
    Btw Good Luck on your Hack
    Thanks! I really appreciate your support :)

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooo, guys.
    Happy new year!
    A little early, I know.
    The thing is that I am having trouble with my internet, and my PC broke down due to humidity. It also had a stalactite of salt in it.
    Great advantages living on the beach, uh? I do not think so ;-;

I wont bring news for some little time, because of personal reasons (besides all that other stuff)
    But I will be back with a restructured topic, new screenshots and new things.
    Merry Xmas guys!
    See ya!​

Humble Hook

Because the Hook brings you back ~
    Years
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 16, 2016
    Dionen, are you able to post news that does not make me drool all over my keyboard?

The prof intro is just too beautiful!

When the hack does get released, would you be against me doing a let's play of it?

Lawandorder

¡Gracias Totales!
    Years
  • I have a little question for OP, I haven't seen anything regarding a day/night system on the OP or any of the next pages, so, are you going to add a D/N system? And if you do add it, how will you handle it? Will you use the DNS or set the playtime as the game's clock?

*Luxio//Hacks*

Creator of Sky Twilight + Sky Daylight?
    Years
  • Hey buddy, I new here so I going to say this... I really love this hack. I seem interesting to me. You made a new pokedex for this and it has great features.

I hope this is going well. :)

Dionen

deprived of sleep
    Years
  • Dionen, are you able to post news that does not make me drool all over my keyboard?
    The prof intro is just too beautiful!
    When the hack does get released, would you be against me doing a let's play of it?
    I would feel honored! Thanks dude ^_^
    I have a little question for OP, I haven't seen anything regarding a day/night system on the OP or any of the next pages, so, are you going to add a D/N system? And if you do add it, how will you handle it? Will you use the DNS or set the playtime as the game's clock?
    I'm not a fan of it visually, but the day/night difference is an amazing way to implement some different gameplay stuff. It's already in the hack, but without the palette changes (yet). It's the PrimalDialga's one, so it works with the gameboy clock (in our case, with the computer).
    One word: Diggersby!
    Anyways, looking forward to this hack!
    Another words: Slowking's Cave ^_^
    Hey buddy, I new here so I going to say this... I really love this hack. I seem interesting to me. You made a new pokedex for this and it has great features.
    I hope this is going well. :)
    Thanks! The pokédex you probably saw was a little bit outdated, and I will soon upload the updated one.

j727Kyx.png

So, I'm still without my computer, and could not handle it.
    I started working in my brother's buggy old laptop ^_^
    I'm resizing allllllllll of the trainer sprites to fit the miserable space of 64x64px
    And I also managed to finally index over 70 Gen V overworlds in 6 different palettes.
    Oh, the Photoshop magic

Happy New Year! (again)

Last edited:

なぜわざわざ?

Congratulations! Your Magikarp has evolved into a
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2017
    @Dionen
    Here is how quick save used to work in Pokemon Rangers:
    "Quick Save" is the option you should use if you are in the field and you
    need to quickly leave the game, in order to do anything else. Be aware
    that this only allows you to restart the game ONCE from that particular
    point, and then it will erase the point where you quick saved it.

So basically, you're only supposed to be able to load a quick save ONCE then it gets deleted.

Dionen

deprived of sleep
    Years
  • @Dionen
    Here is how quick save used to work in Pokemon Rangers:
    "Quick Save" is the option you should use if you are in the field and you
    need to quickly leave the game, in order to do anything else. Be aware
    that this only allows you to restart the game ONCE from that particular
    point, and then it will erase the point where you quick saved it.

So basically, you're only supposed to be able to load a quick save ONCE then it gets deleted.
    It's a cool feature, but it won't be necessary
    The Save Points are not going to too far from each other, so they won't be a problem.
    They are most part of the storyline than a "gameplay changer"
    Thanks for explaining ^_^
    I hope this is still being worked on in this new year .
    Yes it is. The problem is that I'm without my pc right now, but I've got tons of stuff ready to be implemented. I'll also give the OP an upgrade, probably next week.

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2017
    Aww what a cute looking hack. I just wanna run through that tall grass in the forest and run around the stumps forever. Looking as good as a DS title for sure. I'm always so amazed with people in this community for being able to create such pretty games with limited hardware. A must play for sure!

Dionen

deprived of sleep
    Years
  • Aww what a cute looking hack. I just wanna run through that tall grass in the forest and run around the stumps forever. Looking as good as a DS title for sure. I'm always so amazed with people in this community for being able to create such pretty games with limited hardware. A must play for sure!
    " I just wanna run through that tall grass in the forest and run around the stumps forever"
    Finally! I though I was the only one :chu:
    Looks fantastic I'm rooting for you to finish it.
    Thanks dude!

So, a random screen to keep your heart warm while I re-do the first post
    so kawaiiiii
    dSxw81Y.png

I know this one is not decapitalized, it's just a test rom. But ready to be inserted!

Back