• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discontinued: Pokémon: LIFE Version

What is you favorite season? (From the 5th generation games)

• Spring

Votes: 114 20.8%
  • Summer

Votes: 106 19.3%
  • Autumn

Votes: 169 30.8%
  • Winter

Votes: 227 41.3%

• Total voters

Dionen

deprived of sleep
Years
  • I'll trade you my soul for an early copy of the BETA. (seriously i will)
    Pokémon: LIFE Version

THIS IS THE HACK OF THE MILLENIUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I love you.
    bye
    slowpoke avatar with psyduck avatar ermagerd halp :psy copy:
    so, are you going to make the pokedex just like the black2/white2 or firered/leafgreen whose pokemon habitat feature in it?
    habitat are really buggy, but I think Spherical managed to fix it (when talking about extended pokés). BUT it's not a priority
    Can you make pokemon sprite behind and always follow you wherever you go?
    Will Pokemon walk with ya?
    If there's one thing that everybody will love, it will be your Pokemon walking behind you. This is a hack of FireRed, but I'm not sure you can do it. But when you can greate gameplay like those screenshots(those graphics), you can do anything lol.
    haha damn right xD
    Well "Follow Me" is something not completely done yet, and I'm not gonna be the one that will complete it (not because I can't, it's just because it's not priority)

(i'm lying, I can't do that)
    (but i'm having C classes next semester, so expect some improvement!)

(^_^)
    This looks awesome !
    Thanks!
    OMG this hack looks so awesome, can't wait for it! Also, you should replace Burmy family with Zubat family... Just saying... Anyway, keep up the good work, it's awesomastic awesomely awesome. (Wow, I have a pretty great vocabulary)
    I'm almost sure someona already asked for that, lol
    There are so many roggenrolas already, why adding even more zubats oh my
    Hey, I got a bit confused by your screenshots. In some you did decapitalize everything, but in others you didn't. Are some screenshots just outdated? I really hope you'll decapitalize everything.
    Spoiler:
    I'm pretty sure the Oshawott and Viridovia screens are older than the other two. He might have decapitalized some stuff later on.
    Honestly I didn't decide yet if everything will be decapitalized. I love some caps, gives it a gba feel. But a lot of people want a decaps, so I'm not sure ><

Updates next week!

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2016
    No proBlem if u cant do that. But i still waiting for your beta..
    Good luck boy.. ( or maybe girl )...

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2021
    pleaaaaassseeeeeee addd the garchomp line pleaaaaaaseeeeeeee....charizard would be cool too

Years
  • pleaaaaassseeeeeee addd the garchomp line pleaaaaaaseeeeeeee....charizard would be cool too
    as Dionen said that eevee and gible will be some kind of gift pokemon from the side quests, i'm sure you'll get the garchomp! well, it's not in the early game, though. and i can't agree more about charizard! wish there would be a mega charizard Y though... but no mega evolution for this hack which is disappointing,

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2021
    oh i see...i must have missed that (real life kidnaped me for a few months you see)
    but that´s good to know....sorry for the trouble and thanks for the reply

Years
  • just notice this on frontpage

Features

No more PC spawn: Once you faint, you end (I hope you saved).

once the player fainted, the game will be restarted?
    :t240:
    well, it's still better rather than losing your pokemon once it fainted.

Years
  • I think you should give us a Flabebe with the Enternal Flower and let it evolve to Floette and Florges. Also let it learn Light of Ruin.
    i think it's a great idea too, but IMO it's better to give the player the normal Flabebe one. maybe the Floette Eternal Flower one can be one of the event pokemon for the sidequest? let Dionen decide for that.:15:

FullMetal_Ashheart

The Heart and Soul of Fire
    Years
  • This hack has more of a feel like Black/White and Black 2/ White 2 graphic wise and music wise, and I still believe it is going to be amazing. :)

なぜわざわざ?

Congratulations! Your Magikarp has evolved into a
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2017
    just notice this on frontpage

Yeah i just think it will give you a "game over" type of screen which will take you back to the start screen and you will have to reload your save state. I also agree with this because it makes the game a bit harder and it forces people to save after they accomplish some critical progress rather than just keep playing and save right before they stop playing. Pokemon Rangers did this and it is what made the game a TON harder for me to beat (even though Pokemon Rangers wasn't really highly appraised by the Pokemon game franchise players but it wasn't because of the saving system.)

Jukai

JET DINO, YEAH
    Years
  • Yeah i just think it will give you a "game over" type of screen which will take you back to the start screen and you will have to reload your save state. I also agree with this because it makes the game a bit harder and it forces people to save after they accomplish some critical progress rather than just keep playing and save right before they stop playing. Pokemon Rangers did this and it is what made the game a TON harder for me to beat (even though Pokemon Rangers wasn't really highly appraised by the Pokemon game franchise players but it wasn't because of the saving system.)
    Well, there's always the blue crystal system. I think they might serve as checkpoints instead of PCs.

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2015
    The game is set up so beautiful, I'm a game designer myself and it's simple to change up the story line on a gba game but your taking a gba game and redesigning it giving it nds graphics I'll be looking forward to your completed project and or beta realease. If you have an estimate of when you would release a beta please let me know

Dionen

deprived of sleep
    Years
  • No proBlem if u cant do that. But i still waiting for your beta..
    Good luck boy.. ( or maybe girl )...
    i'm a male han'yō, actually
    THE GRAPHICS ARE SOOOOO EPIC!!!!
    O_O
    credits to the amazing artists listed in the op!
    pleaaaaassseeeeeee addd the garchomp line pleaaaaaaseeeeeeee....charizard would be cool too
    These Pokémon are the ones you can find in Nendios. Nothing prevents you from traveling to another region to find your Pokémon ^_^
    as Dionen said that eevee and gible will be some kind of gift pokemon from the side quests, i'm sure you'll get the garchomp! well, it's not in the early game, though. and i can't agree more about charizard! wish there would be a mega charizard Y though... but no mega evolution for this hack which is disappointing,
    I prefer not having mega-evolution than having a sloppy one. Using evolution stones would be kinda disappointing, I think.
    oh i see...i must have missed that (real life kidnaped me for a few months you see)
    but that´s good to know....sorry for the trouble and thanks for the reply
    lol relax there's no trouble c:
    just notice this on frontpage
    Yes, but your save will be safe. It's just one more reason to use the crystals!
    I think you should give us a Flabebe with the Enternal Flower and let it evolve to Floette and Florges. Also let it learn Light of Ruin.
    did someone say "eternal flower"?

i think it's a great idea too, but IMO it's better to give the player the normal Flabebe one. maybe the Floette Eternal Flower one can be one of the event pokemon for the sidequest? let Dionen decide for that.:15:
    Pokémon: Life Version Development team will deliberate about that.
    just kiddin lol no eternal
    This Hack looks cool
    PokéLife is hot, actually

Woah... This doesn't even seem like a hack of Firered, sheesh, It look amazing. Just like me.
    that ending though

This hack has more of a feel like Black/White and Black 2/ White 2 graphic wise and music wise, and I still believe it is going to be amazing. :)
    BWBW2 is love! But its music won't be in beta 1. It's a harsh job, and I'm still learning it.
    Yeah i just think it will give you a "game over" type of screen which will take you back to the start screen and you will have to reload your save state. I also agree with this because it makes the game a bit harder and it forces people to save after they accomplish some critical progress rather than just keep playing and save right before they stop playing. Pokemon Rangers did this and it is what made the game a TON harder for me to beat (even though Pokemon Rangers wasn't really highly appraised by the Pokemon game franchise players but it wasn't because of the saving system.)
    Well, it's not THAT harder, but it changes a little bit. It's sad that the magic is easily lost as you use the emulator's save state :c

ps: i luv your signature lol
    Well, there's always the blue crystal system. I think they might serve as checkpoints instead of PCs.
    Exactly!
    It can be dowloaded? I not seen download Link.
    No, it can't be downloaded. There's no download link yet ;)
    :mudkip^_^:
    The game is set up so beautiful, I'm a game designer myself and it's simple to change up the story line on a gba game but your taking a gba game and redesigning it giving it nds graphics I'll be looking forward to your completed project and or beta realease. If you have an estimate of when you would release a beta please let me know
    And Is is going to be a rom available for gba4ios emulator
    Thanks dude! I want to release the first beta this semester, but it will probably be delayed to august
    And be careful with double posting, haha
    If it's a gba file, it'll work fine with any gba emulator :P
    I tested with android ones and it works, it should work with iOS emulators but I didn't test it yet c:

GUYSSSS
    I said that I would bring updates "next week" but I failed.
    I'm living a total different life (pun not intended(there is no pun here)) right know, and I'm still learning how to manage my time.
    First semester of university, new city, house, etc.
    And I'm sorry, but grades>hack right now.

so
    life is running slow, but running.
    As I said in the comments, I wanted to release the first beta this semester, but it will probably be delayed.
    BUT I can say what it features, if you want to know:
    Spoiler:

So that's it guys, see ya later with more updates!

Last edited:
    Back